My Player SG 2k12, insights please!

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

My Player SG 2k12, insights please!

Postby DboyCluttch on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Alright so I haaave played 2k13 like most people, N i do enjoy it, well when I had the game.. But I have 2k12 n have since it came out n i stilll LOVE it, mainly cuz of My player. In only his 3rd season 22 yrs old, a SG n entering first round playoffs. I wanted to ask any other experienced n veteran MP players out there, how my player is progressing & the outlook of his future, personally is just GREATNESS.. no lie. Lol

His stats are 96 OFF, 99 DEF, 75 REBOUND. & sittin at a 99 rating (got it this season), 1st in pos. n all that etc. I love 2k13 I do, quite more realistic, gameplay seemed improvwed, but due to me not bein a super dedicated 2k gamer, I saw the most potential in my 2k12 SG lol When u know how ur player plays down to a science, his animations, callin for iso then hesitation around screen to reverse the other way to open lane rediculous posterize dunk. After my rookie season with me, which i was new n ofcoursed cheesed a bit (5 min, Pro) but i played everryy game. Accolades are great n all, which ofcourse I got most of them, only care for the June rings, so skip to my third season started around a month ago. (His whole 3yr career has taken bout almost a year, playin off n on, occasional key games. . Shit. meh im not dicksizing here, sorry if it seems as so Im just kinda stuck right now cuz bein rated 99, most abilities level GOOD atleast, two averages, n 3 GREATS.. i mean I play on 7 min quarters on Superstar & idk what I should do at this point, I have nothing left to prvoe anymore.. Maybe get this 3 peat comin up hopefully accompanied with my 32 career ppg. 2 more points a game over MJ his airness loll.

One specific goal n frustrating i have is I cant win Defensive player of the year, or never in the race. Whats the qualifications for that award race, I try to never go below 5 rebnds, 4 assists a game -_- Should I lead my Clipps' to anotha title first 3 peat then ask for a trade n run off ? lol, try a new team, different plays n different teammates. .Feelin like an elderly aged man strugglin to fit into his un active retirement lol.. I could focus on grinding away at the HoF feats, Im only at 5/10 :/ ... But anywho

Idk if anyone else here has had a my player dat they molded into a disgusting, impeccable dominant scoring machine :) Some how I wish i could show u all my 2k action replays iv been saving, just for entertainment lol Im sure theres a way i havent seem to figure it out.. :crazyeyes:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DboyCluttch

Re: My Player SG 2k12, insights please!

Postby Andrew on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 pm

If you upload any videos to YouTube, you can easily post them here using the VIDEO tag.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby DboyCluttch on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Andrew wrote:If you upload any videos to YouTube, you can easily post them here using the VIDEO tag.

^^^^ This D-Rose :D . I knew there had to be more & intuitive ways for film/media sharing to be introduced, familiarized with efficiently in order to access them. I know I recorded several shoot-around shots, action replays in-game, that are just so impressively nice, that i file media save to the actually 2k12 game. That being accessing individual slots, allowing for the player to watch it again, n again, customized performing an array of different video angles. I know it could be fun watching other players' 2k12 skills set,entertainment in other words.

The Xbox 360 'Slim' basic version has a nice, decent amount of UBS slots ofr other misc. media purposes, more specifically gathering data or files or media onto that USB stick, limited to the storage size is holds. Is there if so a way to store clips of footage, data, quickly & conveniently for uses of travel, flexibility etc. Soo cmon, wit the 4-5 usb slots the 360 slim holds, someone can endless creative uses while another may see confusions n not bother. I know maaay be, a nice digital camera, usb end connector, into the 360 n transfer files? So, same situation but with a SmartPhone the USB end connector into 360 is another route huh ? How about none of the above are possible, probable, cuz people do have low funds wit most likley no endless supply of money lol I'm thinking another way this can be done is my xbox live being connected to same Wifi service, that laptops, cell phones are as well, in the house. With mainly internet as a new, fresh & innovative source of communication/sharing for my case.. As well the 2kServers are down and not available/ offline, etc BS. So ifi could use "load 2k media/files" or option to "Download" anythin from the 2k sub nav, yields the main SERVERS are offline, but wont change due to this has been around for months n months -_- Sigh.. Drawing blanks now, finally.. I do wish to hare some of my skills, fun plays, with other2k sports fans & community. But I LACK KNOWLEDGE OF HOW ;( thanks, sny help ? :cool:

DboyCluttch

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Capture cards are relatively cheap if you shop around, probably your best bet for getting footage of saved replays in good quality for uploading to YouTube.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby DboyCluttch on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:57 am

Andrew wrote:Capture cards are relatively cheap if you shop around, probably your best bet for getting footage of saved replays in good quality for uploading to YouTube.

Ahh, relativley new to this term, type of technology lol Pretty nice. Amazon listed some impressive looking ones, price tagged at around $175-300+ for the better quality HD ones. Kinda low on funds recently, but the decent ones quality wise (IMO) capture cards look more reasonable. I do not know much or anything about these type of products so I cant compare which one is better, nice production wise for use with an Xbox 360 S? Nothin too extreme, just montages/clips of 2K sports games, Black Ops 1&2 etc.. Oh also, ur computer/laptop is important in the situation too right ? Mine is pretty good, better than ur average laptop. I have the specs but i wanna know which capture device is best for pretty looking videos for Youtube in high quality atleast & maybe even HD ?

Oh ofcourse, I appreciate ur insight/ feedback about this, has helped.

DboyCluttch

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 am

Generally speaking, the more you pay for a capture card, the better quality it offers, though having said that you should always shop around for the best price. Googling some reviews of capture cards that you find in your price range would be a good idea to learn a little more about them. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K12