Association Simulated Stats

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Association Simulated Stats

Postby nbasuns13 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:13 am

Hello everyone im new here
I started making my own roster witch aim to simulate stats that are pretty similar to previous season.
So far I managed to make KD westbrook and harden's stats pretty much the same as their last season stats.
However when I came across making Ibaka stats realistic I find it hard to have blocks per game more than 2.
the best Ive done with 2.5 per season which isnt good enough for him consider he had 3.7 last season.
I realized by increasing block rating does not increase BPG by a lot. It has to be done together with defense in low post, on ball D and setting in the coach profile.
Well I spent whole day fiddling with it but its still not high enough. I also found this post saying it is impossible to have high BPG as the 2k stat engine has a limit?
Heres the pot http://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtopi ... 41&t=84310

So... does anyone has any idea how you can increase BPG?
Also how do you lock a player's role in association mode? What I meant is player like Harden or Terry. Because they have higher rating 2k automatically puts then as starter even though there roles are sixth man.... this is kind of annoying cause Im tired seeing people like J.Jack or others getting the 6th man award but not this good players!

anyway thanks for reading this. I hope to released my own roster. it is.... lets say realistic! haha later!
nbasuns13

Return to NBA 2K12