Seriously, how do you fix the "Wrong Playbook"in MP problem?

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Seriously, how do you fix the "Wrong Playbook"in MP problem?

Postby Jarus on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

im sorry but this is driving me insane, i moved from team to team, changed difficulties and everything but still in my player mode the cpu just dicides to play philadelphia messy plays all the time, in which none of them realy works, and thats really annoying because they do all the screens and moves but 5 seconds left you have a player pumpfaking 3 or 4 times and shoots because he has nowhere to go and we almost always lose because of that. i said almost , because when im mad i just call for the ball and hit the quick screen button and force a cheesy jumpshot that always goes in and it is just doesnt fun.

please help me? what should i do? anyway to fix that? im playing on the pc and already installed the 1.0.1 patch and still they make silly trades (i dont talk about that) and wrong plays. the other teams do that too sometimes but it seems like they have their own playbook which 90% of the possesions work.

btw, any help how to make my team play smart defense? they just dont do anything

thanks
Jarus

Re: Seriously, how do you fix the "Wrong Playbook"in MP prob

Postby Jarus on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 pm

No one can help me?
Jarus

Re: Seriously, how do you fix the "Wrong Playbook"in MP prob

Postby Andrew on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 am

If no solution has been posted before, it's possible that no one has been able to devise one.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K12