Weekly Training

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Weekly Training

Postby deknegt on Wed May 30, 2012 5:53 am

Do people use Weekly Training during Association mode?

I am doing sim seasons with the Lakers looking if I can create a new team and give Kobe ring 6 but I am wondering if I should use weekly training or not.
Do they have a learning effect that if you do them long enough some of it sticks with players and helps them improve in those places?

And also do they stack? Like if there are 2 days rest before a game and I do 2 shootarounds will the improvements stack or will only one training have effect?

Oh and a last thing would be to hear everyone's preferences in training drills for weekly practice, what have the best effect during a season and help you the most to win...

Thanks in advance.
deknegt

Re: Weekly Training

Postby Darth_Jor-El on Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 pm

I only use training drills every month...

I don't use weekly training cuz, i don't know if anyone in this community notices this, when you use weekly training it temporarily boosts ur skills, but when you trade a player with boosted skills, his skills will be permanent in his new team and the player you got in return will be the one receiving a decrease in skill which is BS... this should not happen, it seems like they tied the increase in skills to the team as one.. they should increase it individually so that when traded, the player traded still will revert his skills back to his original skills, even if he is in a new team...
Darth_Jor-El

Postby Like A Boss on Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Yes weekly trainings are temporary ratings boost
Like A Boss
Bulls

Postby Worthy Man on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 am

I have the same problem as Darth_Jor-El. I used too many practice sessions in a short period and now Omer Asik is rated 78 and all the scrubs and rookies are 75+ :lol: :lol:
Worthy Man

Return to NBA 2K12