Slider Questions

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Slider Questions

Postby RSA0627 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:30 pm

I am new to NBA 2k12 so forgive me if this a dumb question. If I change the game sliders will it affect simulated games or only games that I play in? Also if the game sliders don't affect the simulated games are there any slider mods that would allow the games I play to produced similar stats to the simulated games that other teams play? Thank you for any info.
RSA0627

Re: Slider Questions

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Sliders affect gameplay only. There aren't any sliders for simulated games.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby RSA0627 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Ok, onto to my other question then. I am playing My Player Mode, I would like my games to play as realistic as possible while still producing stats that mimic those from the simulated games going on around the league. Earlier today I learned how to use cheat engine to edit My Player Mode sliders, so does anyone have any suggestion how I should set the sliders to get the experience I am looking for.
RSA0627

Postby Infernales on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 pm

RSA0627 wrote:Ok, onto to my other question then. I am playing My Player Mode, I would like my games to play as realistic as possible while still producing stats that mimic those from the simulated games going on around the league. Earlier today I learned how to use cheat engine to edit My Player Mode sliders, so does anyone have any suggestion how I should set the sliders to get the experience I am looking for.

Please check Sliders Thread topic on this forum...
Infernales

Return to NBA 2K12