Vannwolfhawk's updated team playbooks! 100x better gameplay!

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Vannwolfhawk's updated team playbooks! 100x better gameplay!

Postby Westwindization on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 am

[url][/url]http://www.operationsports.com/vannwolfhawk/blog/16878-nba2k12-full-playbooks-western-conference-version-2[/url]

Has anyone have actual roster file with this saved ? Because it will take forever to manually edit all playbooks ,coach profiles , tendentcies etc. I'm talking about pc version?

This is like must have for this game, it will be be like playing 2k13 because of cpu will play much smoother and better overall.
Westwindization

Re: Vannwolfhawk's updated team playbooks! 100x better gamep

Postby Leftos on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:49 am

Albys has a version of that included in his roster, and he said he'll get around to incorporating any newer changes as well. Albys' 2.0 roster is already great in that aspect, it already has given me a completely new experience.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Westwindization on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:39 am

Ok, i'm trying this now. Let's see how it goes.

Leftos wrote:Albys has a version of that included in his roster, and he said he'll get around to incorporating any newer changes as well. Albys' 2.0 roster is already great in that aspect, it already has given me a completely new experience.
Westwindization

Postby fjccommish on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 am

What happens in an association when certain guys change teams? These play books are specific to 2012 NBA teams and their rosters. Maybe these are great for a season or quick play, but not really for association.

"Don't play video games, play basketball." - The creator quotes Czar on this. But I disagree. Video game basketball isn't basketball. You don't sweat, everyone has Magic Johnson's or Lebron James' court vision, and you don't make mental errors due to physical fatigue. Those are just three reasons you can't/don't play basketball when playing NBA 2K or any video basketball game. You play the video game or you aren't successful.
fjccommish

Postby Westwindization on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 am

do you know if albys updated coaches profiles too to improve gameplay since he said that he used vannwolfhawk info about playbooks etc. To me seems that not. vannwolfhawk says f.e. on Minesotta crash boards should be 100, but i checked it was 70. Same for other teams i think. That would improve gameplay even more .

Leftos wrote:Albys has a version of that included in his roster, and he said he'll get around to incorporating any newer changes as well. Albys' 2.0 roster is already great in that aspect, it already has given me a completely new experience.
Westwindization

Return to NBA 2K12