Play 2k12 My Player as a "Real" NBA Player(not CF).

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Play 2k12 My Player as a "Real" NBA Player(not CF).

Postby jovince92 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 pm

This is very easy , all you need is Cheat Engine.. or other hacking tools...
Open nba2k12 process on Cheat Engine and enter address manually, type in 00EF4648 as an address . Type is 4 bytes.
Here are some values on the default roster , values changes as roster changes...

Paul Pierce = 76
Kirk Hinrich = 116
Blake Griffin = 91
Dwayne Wade = 131
Chris Paul (Hornets) = 145
Carmelo Anthony = 188
Kevin Durant = 359
Monta Ellis = 400
The first value (1) starts on the first team alphabetically and the is that 76ers ..
The last value will be on the last team alphabetically and that is the Wizards..
There are 30 teams and approximately 12 players on each team so 30x12=360..
So I guess 360 is the last value... Just give it a try...

Just post message if the is a problem...
If the is a problem, I'll upload the trainer where I got that address.... :D
Last edited by jovince92 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jovince92

Re: Play 2k12 My Player as a "Real" NBA Player(not CF).

Postby jovince92 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:59 pm

By the way ... You need to get drafted before you do this...
jovince92

Postby Cr0ss0v3rK1ng on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Whats the point, it's called Create a Legend mode?
Cr0ss0v3rK1ng

Postby jovince92 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm

So I can play as Pierce and break Ray Allen's 3-point record. Hehe :)
jovince92

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

Cr0ss0v3rK1ng wrote:Whats the point, it's called Create a Legend mode?

It would be an easy way of seeing the Hall of Fame induction ceremony which is exclusive to My Player, but apart from that it's certainly easier to just play Creating a Legend.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Cr0ss0v3rK1ng on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 am

Ah, thats true, but wouldn't it still have the press conferences in my player with the weird voice.
Cr0ss0v3rK1ng

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 am

I'd say so.

There's also an easier way to add faces to My Player, thanks to ModdingWay's latest release:
NBA 2K12 My Player Cyberface
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby timetravelprimer on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 am

I think that system doesn't work. I want to play Jimmer Fredette. He's in 11th spot in Sacramento Kings roster. Kings are 13th team. Do the math and the outcome is 143. I type 143 in your adress and except Fredette I'm playing as free agent Marcus Banks. I hope you would help me.

Thanks!

/edit

OKAY, I ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT. ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE IS PLAYER'S ID!!!!! DOWNLOAD REDITOR AND CHECK ID OF YOUR DESIRED PLAYER!
timetravelprimer

Postby laurynas on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

I created a player, got drafted and then tried to change to Vince Carter using Cheat Engine, but nothing happened. What could be the problem?
laurynas

Postby Darth_Jor-El on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:52 am

laurynas wrote:I created a player, got drafted and then tried to change to Vince Carter using Cheat Engine, but nothing happened. What could be the problem?

that's because sometimes the address changes... and the given address won't work..
i tried it and it worked at first... but when i tried it again, it did not work anymore...

so what i did is:

i open Reditor II, open my preferred roster, searched the ID with the 1st "PlType" with a value of "1", noted it, i also noted the ID of the player I want to play with...
then i played the game, created a new myplayer, entered random things to the player (this is just a decoy player), go through the rookie showcase, get drafted...
then when you are at the myplayer homepage, open CheatEngine, click processes then locate the NBA 2K12 process, search the 1st ID you noted,
the first two or three addresses you find should be the one.. just try them (they usually starts with "00"), then double click it, change the value into the ID of the player you want.. then select home again to refresh the player standing in front of you, then save your game, close CheatEngine, and voila.. you're done.. hope this helps..

I used this to play 7'11" 1,400 lbs Benjamin "The Thing" Grimm into myplayer... hehehehehe...

"You can also use MP Cyberface but it has so many bugs like, your bodytype and muscletype changes, many random awards, unrecorded stats.. and i kinda not liking it cuz i want to maintain the large arms of the Thing and the height limit for MyPlayer is 7'2" and i want him to be larger than that, i hope they update the tool, but while its still not, i'm sticking with these... :D
Darth_Jor-El

Postby laurynas on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 am

Darth_Jor-El wrote:
laurynas wrote:I created a player, got drafted and then tried to change to Vince Carter using Cheat Engine, but nothing happened. What could be the problem?

that's because sometimes the address changes... and the given address won't work..
i tried it and it worked at first... but when i tried it again, it did not work anymore...

so what i did is:

i open Reditor II, open my preferred roster, searched the ID with the 1st "PlType" with a value of "1", noted it, i also noted the ID of the player I want to play with...
then i played the game, created a new myplayer, entered random things to the player (this is just a decoy player), go through the rookie showcase, get drafted...
then when you are at the myplayer homepage, open CheatEngine, click processes then locate the NBA 2K12 process, search the 1st ID you noted,
the first two or three addresses you find should be the one.. just try them (they usually starts with "00"), then double click it, change the value into the ID of the player you want.. then select home again to refresh the player standing in front of you, then save your game, close CheatEngine, and voila.. you're done.. hope this helps..

I used this to play 7'11" 1,400 lbs Benjamin "The Thing" Grimm into myplayer... hehehehehe...

"You can also use MP Cyberface but it has so many bugs like, your bodytype and muscletype changes, many random awards, unrecorded stats.. and i kinda not liking it cuz i want to maintain the large arms of the Thing and the height limit for MyPlayer is 7'2" and i want him to be larger than that, i hope they update the tool, but while its still not, i'm sticking with these... :D

Oh, thank so much man! It works this way. But there's a one little thing I noticed. It DOES matter what is your decoy player, because when you change to your wanted player, attribute caps are still from the first player. So I suppose it is better to think of a player you want play BEFORE the rookie showcase etc., because you can choose decoy player's position and playstyle same as your desired player's. Then the attribute caps should be fine. But if you forgot to do that, you can buy attribute cap boosts and that could be irritating. :D
laurynas

Postby Darth_Jor-El on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 pm

yeah i guess you're right with that but it was no problem to me cuz i did set the decoy player similar to the player i wanted.. just didn't thought that would matter.. i'm glad it worked out for you.. :D
Darth_Jor-El

Postby PINOYAKOW on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 pm

sir please make it clearer cause i don't understand the steps on how to make it work...
PINOYAKOW

Postby Grinch203 on Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Sir How Can I change back to my created player??? :crazyeyes:
Grinch203

Return to NBA 2K12