Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:49 am

SteveHTOWN wrote:
Nightfly67 wrote:
SteveHTOWN wrote:
eziquiel wrote:
SteveHTOWN wrote:I have one problem. I turned CPU trades off, which worked well as CPU only works on existing contracts. I decided to turn it on for a while (5 games ago) but nothing happened. I checked it via that Chinese trainer and it's set to trade override "off"/ allow CPU trades "on" but any CPU trades happened so far. Any suggestions?

Yeah, learn to use TSearch instead of a crappy trainer in a foreign language:)

It works perfectly fine to turn it back on.

Obviously, you turning it on doesn't mean teams are going to instantly start to trade.

I use cheat engine or tsearch (both works well for me). I just used the trainer to check whether the settings are on or off. Even with allow trades set to "1" which should be "yes" nothing happend after 11 games in that season, despite some contract extensions. No player was sent to D-league, waived or traded. I wouldn't complain if there weren't plenty of trades after just two games in my first MP campaign. Do I have to freeze the value or what do I exactly have to do?
I usually start tsearch, load the cheat table (did the same with cheat engine) and changed the value. Afterwards I saved the game and quit the mod. I then loaded the game again and played the next game or two games. Still nothing happened despite there are plenty of trade rumors...

Do you play every game or do you only play the key games?

Played every game so far. Had some success concerning the trades. I enabled CPU trades via tsearch (again), saved and reloaded my game and finally one trade happened.

What I've read on several forums (this one included) is that when you play every game, the trading logic is somewhat normal. On the low side even, but it does pick up a bit once you play a few more games. If you only play the key games, the trading is just completely out of whack. So when I play a key game, I turn trades off. If I play a couple of games in a row myself without simming, I turn the trades back on. I have yet to see any mind blowing trades.
Nightfly67

Postby cosikel on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 pm

neumei626 wrote:Hey amazing work JM. I was just learning about memory addressing and hex code in class this morning!

I made my player my real age, 27, and now I see you can only play the key games if you want which will make seasons go by much faster if I choose to do it like that.

Is there a way to adjust birthdate? I kind of want to be 18 now that I see that feature is present unlike last year.

Use the chinese multitrainer posted here in forum.
cosikel

Postby kyon14 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 pm

If you are in a rebuilding team(ex. Houston Rockets), it's not that bad if you don't turn off CPU trades and just play key games. More than many times, those monster trades surprised me when I played the next key game. I was with the default roster(Hayes, Scola, T.Williams, Lowry, K.Mart, 6th SG man - me) and then all of a sudden I was playing with a Rockets team consisting of Conley, Shawn Marion, Kevin Love, and Thyrus Thomas. On my second season, the lineup changed again and this time I was with Billups, Dirk, and Odom. Our team rebound dropped significantly but our scoring was off the charts even especially on simmed games. I play 9 mins Superstar custom sliders(48 on all shooting except 3 pt which is 40. same goes w/ CPU). Simmed games plays 12 mins. So far, the stats are still pretty realistic with the top scorers making 20~30 pts, unlike in the previous 2k games which the top scorers on their teams make 35+ pts per game o_O
kyon14

Postby NBAJORDAN23 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 am

friend finally do not add the other addresses, just teach us to find success like steal, 3 points and fouls ... I beg you please :bowdown:
NBAJORDAN23

Postby waterbear on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm really curious, is there a way to edit the coach profiles in myplayer? I thought I'd ask here, seeing where this is where the majority of myplayers post/read. Do I need to just set the coach profiles then go into myplayer? Or is there a code? Thanks in advance :D
waterbear

Postby kyon14 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 am

Is there a way to even skip Key Games? I'm in my 3rd season, simmed all the way except key games, and now I'm getting bored in playing the final key games since it won't really change our seeding. I just want to skip right to the playoffs if possible. I tried changing my minutes in rotation to 0 but I still get subbed in.
kyon14

Postby Nightfly67 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 am

kyon14 wrote:Is there a way to even skip Key Games? I'm in my 3rd season, simmed all the way except key games, and now I'm getting bored in playing the final key games since it won't really change our seeding. I just want to skip right to the playoffs if possible. I tried changing my minutes in rotation to 0 but I still get subbed in.

I'm wondering the same thing. Or even if it's possible to make a game a key game, and the other way around. If only we could sim the games we want to sim and play the ones we want to play...
Nightfly67

Postby burter on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 pm

kyon14 wrote:Is there a way to even skip Key Games? I'm in my 3rd season, simmed all the way except key games, and now I'm getting bored in playing the final key games since it won't really change our seeding. I just want to skip right to the playoffs if possible. I tried changing my minutes in rotation to 0 but I still get subbed in.

Well you could change the game time to 1minute a quarter. That will get you through it fast. That's what I do for the rookie showcase game anytime I start a new MP.
burter

Postby Nightfly67 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:23 am

burter wrote:

Well you could change the game time to 1minute a quarter. That will get you through it fast. That's what I do for the rookie showcase game anytime I start a new MP.

I've done this for a few games, still ended up playing 10+ minutes.
Nightfly67

Postby NBAJORDAN23 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:31 am

pliss i need the 3 points shoot, inside shoot and fouls success plissssss plisssss :(
NBAJORDAN23

Postby yung prime on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 am

im new at this where do i download the sliders help plz (Y)
yung prime

Postby Nightfly67 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 am

NBAJORDAN23 wrote:pliss i need the 3 points shoot, inside shoot and fouls success plissssss plisssss :(

After you downloaded the files, open "NBA 2k12 Sliders" in CheatEngine or Tsearch and there you go.

yung prime wrote:im new at this where do i download the sliders help plz (Y)

Simply download the file ( [CE-TS] NBA 2K12 Sliders+Coach+Gameplay+Other.v2.rar) attached to the first post in this thread.
Nightfly67

Postby NBAJORDAN23 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 am

Nightfly67 wrote:
NBAJORDAN23 wrote:pliss i need the 3 points shoot, inside shoot and fouls success plissssss plisssss :(

After you downloaded the files, open "NBA 2k12 Sliders" in CheatEngine or Tsearch and there you go.

hey man thanks for the reply but what I need is something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRUtE11BlI
NBAJORDAN23

Postby Nightfly67 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 am

NBAJORDAN23 wrote:
Nightfly67 wrote:

hey man thanks for the reply but what I need is something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRUtE11BlI

[JM] wrote:I might not add any more memory addresses except for player tendencies, I believe that player attributes shouldn't be edited to enjoy the experience of the My Player mode.

There you have your answer.
Nightfly67

Postby burter on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:05 am

Nightfly67 wrote:
burter wrote:

Not understanding what you mean. You change each quarter to 1 minute correct? Are you talking about 10minutes actually live time or do you mean you changed your rotation to 1minute and you still end up playing 10minutes? If it's the latter than I meant that you should change the actually game quarters to 1minute instead of whatever they are on a quarter now.
burter

Postby Nightfly67 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 am

burter wrote:
Nightfly67 wrote:
burter wrote:

Not understanding what you mean. You change each quarter to 1 minute correct? Are you talking about 10minutes actually live time or do you mean you changed your rotation to 1minute and you still end up playing 10minutes? If it's the latter than I meant that you should change the actually game quarters to 1minute instead of whatever they are on a quarter now.

Ah ok, I misread your initial reply. I guess if I get really frustrated with playing all these games I'll play 1 minute quarters, but that will totally screw up my teams stats and take some of the fun out of it so I kind of don't want to do that. I don't understand why 2k doesn't just let us sim or play whatever game we want.
Nightfly67

Postby reaal on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 am

If I turn off CPU Trades, does that mean if I request a trade I also cannot be traded?
reaal

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:26 am

reaal wrote:If I turn off CPU Trades, does that mean if I request a trade I also cannot be traded?

No, you can still be traded.
Nightfly67

Postby takgoo108 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 am

guys address for jersey number.. plss..
takgoo108

Postby neumei626 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 am

I have a request. One that actually makes sense, even if you are not cheating.

In my player mode in 2k12, it appears you can not increase the "Shoot of Dribble" rating. Even after increasing all abilities, it remains at a lowly 70.

This is one thing even an honest my player would want to remedy.

Is there any way to get an ADDRESS IN CHEAT ENGINE to change this damn stat? I hate having all my ratings almost at max (95-99) yet my SOD remains at 70. :|
neumei626

Postby hents1230 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:22 am

Thanks alot! Playing that 5 min x4 just got so tiring, but you saved the day! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hents1230

Postby maxx02 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:25 pm

instant000 wrote:
CSLN wrote:TY for this one! I was wondering since in 2k11 you could tweak the SP's through Cheatengine, if this is possible with the salary of your "My Player".

My Player Money: (Not salary, your bank account)
Address: 132006C
Bytes: 4

My Player Skill Points:
Address: 1C47A84

Hi I'm new here. Just wanna ask if how will I use that address for My Player Money?
Can you give me instruction how to change My Player Money?
I tried going in My Purchase and then scanning there in Cheat Engine the address but the results seems different.
Can you Help me pls? Thanks in advance! :D

Also, is it possible to add an "Simulate Games" option in My Player? So I will have the control of what games I wanna play.
I'ts kinda boring playing against the same team 4 times in a season and not actually playing against some of the teams.
I also wanna try simulating my player up to his 5th or more year but it takes too much time to do that coz you'll need to play a minimum of 30 games per season + playoffs. I wish someone can make this one. Again Thanks in advance! :D
maxx02

Postby aotl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 pm

maxx02 wrote:
instant000 wrote:
CSLN wrote:TY for this one! I was wondering since in 2k11 you could tweak the SP's through Cheatengine, if this is possible with the salary of your "My Player".

My Player Money: (Not salary, your bank account)
Address: 132006C

My Player Skill Points:
Address: 1C47A84

Hi I'm new here. Just wanna ask if how will I use that address for My Player Money?
Can you give me instruction how to change My Player Money?
I tried going in My Purchase and then scanning there in Cheat Engine the address but the results seems different.
Can you Help me pls? Thanks in advance! :D

:D

For money, there is a youtube video on how to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmBEic_GTUM
aotl

Postby sanghai2 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Can you disallow CPU trades even if the season has started? I've loaded the cheats into cheat engine, changed the "allow trades" value to 0, checked it so its active, but there are still trades in my player. Anyone can help me?
sanghai2

Postby Nightfly67 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:11 am

sanghai2 wrote:Can you disallow CPU trades even if the season has started? I've loaded the cheats into cheat engine, changed the "allow trades" value to 0, checked it so its active, but there are still trades in my player. Anyone can help me?

Once you've set the "Allow Trades" value to 0, there are no trades anymore so you must be doing something wrong.
Nightfly67

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12