Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Postby mike2kmagic on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 am

is there anyway cuz i've tried searchin here, and everywhere else to get unlimited skill points on the ps3?? driving me insane my player mode sucks and i want somethin to give my stats a boost..
mike2kmagic

Postby mike2kmagic on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 am

i have downloaded the game for pc but i use this tool and it crashes my pc and my autosave is shut off.. after 1st quarter in a game it crashes..
mike2kmagic

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Downloaded legally, through a digital distributor?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mike2kmagic on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 pm

no torrent site.. but it worked before as i've played alot of association and it hasn't crashed.
mike2kmagic

Postby mike2kmagic on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 pm

do i need to turn off auto save prior to using cheat engine sliders and starting my player or after rookie challenge?
mike2kmagic

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Infernales on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 pm

cyclone wrote:
Infernales wrote:
cyclone wrote:
Infernales wrote:
cyclone wrote:guys, what does "Team Chemistry" do in My player? I see that this is turned off (0) when im using tsearch.

If your team is doing good(winning games, good player rotation, etc), team mates' rating increases by 1, or 2, or even 3 when "team chemistry" is ON.

thank you for the response bro. It is advisable to Turn this on? Thus, turning this On makes the game more realistic in some sense?

I do have it ON...when its off, i noticed that player improvement in ratings is slow. Doesn't make sense coz I've been winning games(5 or 6 in a row) so I turned it on.
So, even players like Battie, Brackins (76ers is my team) though they dont have that much playing time, they still have a 1 point increase. (hell, they should still be happy coz they are on a winning team! :lol: ) Much more like Association Mode when team chemistry is turned ON.

Thanks a lot bro. Ok i'll try this on. Im not winning a lot of games coz i have just 18-15 win loss record with the Pistons. Seems really difficult to win games with this currenct lineup with the Pistons coz I've turn off the trade. :-)

You're welcome :) When I'm in a crappy team like the Kings (20-16), I have Trades ON coz that's the only way to improve the line up with better players. When I got drafted by the Kings, their current line up is a joke! 4 SFs including me :shock: With trades ON so far this is the line up...
1.Lou Williams PG (M. Thorton/C. Hayes - L. Williams/Craig Brackins trade )
2.Tyreke Evans SG
3.John Salmons SF
4.Carl Landry PF (JJ Hickson - C. Ladry trade)
5.DeMarcus Cousins C

6. Beko Dimasupalpal SF :D (I'm going for the 6th man of the year award)...I'm holding my minutes to 20 with the use of Cheat Engine
Infernales

Postby cyclone on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Infernales wrote:
cyclone wrote:
Infernales wrote:
cyclone wrote:
Infernales wrote:
cyclone wrote:guys, what does "Team Chemistry" do in My player? I see that this is turned off (0) when im using tsearch.

If your team is doing good(winning games, good player rotation, etc), team mates' rating increases by 1, or 2, or even 3 when "team chemistry" is ON.

thank you for the response bro. It is advisable to Turn this on? Thus, turning this On makes the game more realistic in some sense?

I do have it ON...when its off, i noticed that player improvement in ratings is slow. Doesn't make sense coz I've been winning games(5 or 6 in a row) so I turned it on.
So, even players like Battie, Brackins (76ers is my team) though they dont have that much playing time, they still have a 1 point increase. (hell, they should still be happy coz they are on a winning team! :lol: ) Much more like Association Mode when team chemistry is turned ON.

Thanks a lot bro. Ok i'll try this on. Im not winning a lot of games coz i have just 18-15 win loss record with the Pistons. Seems really difficult to win games with this currenct lineup with the Pistons coz I've turn off the trade. :-)

You're welcome :) When I'm in a crappy team like the Kings (20-16), I have Trades ON coz that's the only way to improve the line up with better players. When I got drafted by the Kings, their current line up is a joke! 4 SFs including me :shock: With trades ON so far this is the line up...
1.Lou Williams PG (M. Thorton/C. Hayes - L. Williams/Craig Brackins trade )
2.Tyreke Evans SG
3.John Salmons SF
4.Carl Landry PF (JJ Hickson - C. Ladry trade)
5.DeMarcus Cousins C

6. Beko Dimasupalpal SF :D (I'm going for the 6th man of the year award)...I'm holding my minutes to 20 with the use of Cheat Engine

Hmmm. I turn it on for 1 week bro and then turn it off again.the trade that happen hmmmm I may say not good for my team but I'm 2nd now in the East behind Miami with 8 games to go on the 58 game season with a record of 31-19.

Stuckey and Prince for Jefferson and Blair of the Spurs.

So my lineup now is

PG - Knight
SG - Gordon
SF - Jefferson
PF - Henry (me)
C - Monroe,

Im currently leading the Rookie of the Year and Defensive Player but I'm 5th on the MVP ranking.
cyclone

Postby Polaris1983 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey I have gotten Coach mode to work in My Player and finally stick on other modes in the game,(no more having to go to the in game menu to toggle coach mode!). It was on a different address in the game code, the in game menu coach mode IS different than the one in the front end menu.
The Address is 1B3AA0C, it works on TSearch, and Cheat Engine. I would consider this code more of a game fix more than a cheat code, because I play a lot of NBA Today and Franchise Mode.
Polaris1983

Postby pigslayer on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:08 am

how about addresses for game rules on "my player"?
pigslayer

Postby bob505 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 am

Sorry if this has been asked before but would some of these work for Association mode too? Like team chemistry?
Edit: Never mind I just noticed that the team chemistry in the cheat table is only for turning it off. Although is it possible to change it to 100%?
bob505

Postby jawe18 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 am

hey.. how about the injured player to be uninjured?? please help, I started my MY PLAYER mode not turning off the injuries. and now I'm done for the season. damn it!
jawe18

Postby Infernales on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm

jawe18 wrote:hey.. how about the injured player to be uninjured?? please help, I started my MY PLAYER mode not turning off the injuries. and now I'm done for the season. damn it!

Wow! this is a 1st for me! ...out for the season on your rookie year in My Player???
Infernales

Postby jawe18 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 am

yeah! not rookie actually. I used Blake Griffin MP and I got Sore Knee.. I only played 7 games. and I don't wanna start a new one again coz I love my MP mode almost all the players stats is so real. .

here some pics.

jawe18

Postby AcMe23 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks man !
AcMe23

Postby insanevert on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 am

jawe18 wrote:yeah! not rookie actually. I used Blake Griffin MP and I got Sore Knee.. I only played 7 games. and I don't wanna start a new one again coz I love my MP mode almost all the players stats is so real. .

here some pics.

How do you pick Real NBA Players and how is there no duplicates ?
insanevert

Postby diamenz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:53 pm

JM, you've truly made my day and you've pre-made days to come. shame i'm just finding out about this now! pc > console even without the patch.

although i was wondering - we're able to set substitutions for manual, and turn fatigue off (i like to play this way so i have all of my starters on the floor for the entire game), but is there a way to make it so the cpu doesn't make subs for themselves so i can play against their five starters for the entire game? if you could challenge yourself to find this out, i'd be grateful if you could let us know!

again, thanks so much,
diamenz

Postby bluenami on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Can anyone help me? I can't seem to disable the cpu trade in my player. I'm not really familiar with cheat engine so i think i'm doing it wrong, my team still trades. I already changed the value of "allow trades" to 0 but trade still happens in my team. Help please
bluenami

Postby diamenz on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 am

bluenami wrote:Can anyone help me? I can't seem to disable the cpu trade in my player. I'm not really familiar with cheat engine so i think i'm doing it wrong, my team still trades. I already changed the value of "allow trades" to 0 but trade still happens in my team. Help please

are you locking the value after you change it to zero? and i'm not sure on this, but you may have to disable trading before even starting my player
diamenz

Postby cyclone on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:25 pm

diamenz wrote:
bluenami wrote:Can anyone help me? I can't seem to disable the cpu trade in my player. I'm not really familiar with cheat engine so i think i'm doing it wrong, my team still trades. I already changed the value of "allow trades" to 0 but trade still happens in my team. Help please

are you locking the value after you change it to zero? and i'm not sure on this, but you may have to disable trading before even starting my player

I actually disabled the trade within the season. There is one trade that happen after that though but thats the last of it. Im now 2 games before the playoff (58 games) and no more ever did happen
cyclone

Postby MARCYPROJECTS on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Hey I changed the values on my player just to mess around (higher steal chances and better chances of getting dunks in traffic and also 99 quickness), and I just wanted to do it once to mess around, but I closed my cheat engine and reset my sliders in the nba2k12 menu but I'm still getting steals like crazy and my whole teams quickness is up. Is it stuck that way?

and also, if I can reset it, is there anyway I can keep only a few things? (I want to keep the quickness higher, maybe not 99) but I have a 6'9 PG and I did that by changing the position value, can I reset everything else and keep that? cus right now I have the high steal % but super low fatigue for some reason, and my player rating went from 69 to 61, I dont know how to fix it.
MARCYPROJECTS

Postby diamenz on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

do you guys think that all of the values provided by the OP still work with the new patch? i don't know how things work as far as coding and all, but i was thinking if the exe process file got changed and the values were moved around we may have some troubles.
diamenz

Postby timetravelprimer on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 am

Exactly, I have zeros all over in Cheat Engine. Addresses have changed. It's not good.
timetravelprimer

Postby variantground on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 am

I'm pretty new here, but I'm having the same problem. It seems the patch changed all the values, so nothing here will work. I've been nosing around with Tsearch and found a few of the new values. However, things like Game Speed and the Sliders are eluding me. Anyway, I thought I'd share the ones I've found. Hopefully, someone else can find the slider values before I do.

The following values are all 4-byte, and as always use 0 and 1 to represent ON and OFF (unless otherwise noted):

Season Length: 13B98D0
- 0,1,2,3 = 14,29,52,82 games respectively

Allow CPU Trades: 13B98E8

Allow Injuries: 13BA088

Shot Type: 13BA10C
- 0 = Shot Stick, 1= Real Player %

Clutch Factor: 13BA0FC
variantground

Postby RSA0627 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 am

Yeah I am having the same problem can't get any of the addresses to work, no matter what I change everything stays at zero. I don't know how to look up the addresses myself, so if anyone could post a new file with them that would be great. Thanks.
RSA0627

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12