Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Postby battosai01 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank very much :D :D
battosai01

Postby instant000 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:32 pm

wuttang wrote:Thank You for replying and all the great advice.

Sadly, unless i restart my MYPLAER mode, can't think of a way to edit tendancies of other players or team playbooks .

Also, i thought turning on Offense/defense PlayCalling might work, but i guess it only works with PGs.

If anyone has a tip using a mod/cheat I'd really appreciate it.

thank you.

Yeah.

This kind of summed up why I play association instead of My Player.

Except for missing out on a few endorsements and being pissed off at teammates for not playing right, you can do a lot to customize the game to be the way you want it.

You can go ahead and create yourself, and assign your self to the team of your choice outside of association. If you want a certain roster, you can have it. If you want your team to trade for some help, you can.

If you want to "simulate" my player, you an use "player lock" to only play one position.

Hope this helps.

Association is pretty cool, if you ignore the "frivolous" things of My Player (shoes/endorsements/post-game questions) and concentrate on wanting better gameplay. I feel that I spend more time playing the games, than in all those other screens.

Also, I'm not digging the gameplay much on NBA2K12. Think I haven't played the game really that much this time around at all, whereas I was playing NBA 2K11 up until the release night of '12.
I came, I saw, but I did not conquer.
instant000

Postby wuttang on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:16 am

Yeah.

This kind of summed up why I play association instead of My Player.

Except for missing out on a few endorsements and being pissed off at teammates for not playing right, you can do a lot to customize the game to be the way you want it.

You can go ahead and create yourself, and assign your self to the team of your choice outside of association. If you want a certain roster, you can have it. If you want your team to trade for some help, you can.

If you want to "simulate" my player, you an use "player lock" to only play one position.

Hope this helps.

Association is pretty cool, if you ignore the "frivolous" things of My Player (shoes/endorsements/post-game questions) and concentrate on wanting better gameplay. I feel that I spend more time playing the games, than in all those other screens.

Also, I'm not digging the gameplay much on NBA2K12. Think I haven't played the game really that much this time around at all, whereas I was playing NBA 2K11 up until the release night of '12.[/quote]

i agree with all you said there. That's why i played mostly franchise mode for years and 2K12 is the 1st time i'm really trying to get into MyPlayer mode to try something new.

Running similar 3-4 plays (where i run off-screen for spot up 3s) repeating themselves is slowing getting annoying, but now i just call for a "Quick-screen" (only play i can call as a non-PG) and hope for the best.
I really think playing PG is the only way to really have fun in MP mode.

also, just started my 2nd season, and sadly we didn't resign Chris Paul and traded away Dalembert and added only scrubs.
So i just said screw this and waived bunch of old scrubs and "signed" Mutumbo, Doc Rivers, and Bryon Russell(old Jazz) - my type of players.
We'll see if playing these old-timers might be fun.

If not, i'll just restart as a PG
wuttang

Postby instant000 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 am

gamecat wrote:This was posted over in the 2K forums:
Does anyone have the offsets used to control the "rubberbanding?"

Yes, where is this offset?
I came, I saw, but I did not conquer.
instant000

Postby kidflash on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 am

in my player is there anyway to change the playbook tired of them running the same play over and over if i edit playbook does it carry over to my player?
kidflash

Postby Adriano87 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks [JM]! Great job! You helped me a lot :bowdown2:
Adriano87

Postby jckctc on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:04 pm

One question, after setting my desired sliders and then freezing all the values.... does it also carry over to association mode as well? Or does it strictly affect my player mode.

I have been playing some association mode after freezing my sliders and when I change the difficulty level, I don't feel as if there is much difference in how the CPU plays.
jckctc

Postby Grampsa2 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Can someone please find the three in the key address?
Thank you for everyone's work on these btw, completely renewed my energy for the game.
Grampsa2

Postby FeAriou on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 pm

I can't really understand if I can change myplayer tendencies and if I can what values I should use on em'?
FeAriou

Postby gogadantes on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 pm

FeAriou wrote:I can't really understand if I can change myplayer tendencies and if I can what values I should use on em'?

Exactly my question, specifically the 'fancy pass' tendency for MyPlayer, but I don't think anyone knows.
gogadantes

Postby wuttang on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:57 am

just wanted to write if it wasn't mention b4.
the slider values seem to go from -1 (0) to 1(100), 0 being "50"

b4, incorrectly i entered slider values as 2,5, 12, etc. thinking they were clicks.

edit : Attrubutes seem to react a lil differently. every click ingame translates to 1.5 in cheat engine. so it goes from -75, 0, +75.
wuttang

Postby ryozuke on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 am

wuttang wrote:just wanted to write if it wasn't mention b4.
the slider values seem to go from -1 (0) to 1(100), 0 being "50"

b4, incorrectly i entered slider values as 2,5, 12, etc. thinking they were clicks.

edit : Attrubutes seem to react a lil differently. every click ingame translates to 1.5 in cheat engine. so it goes from -75, 0, +75.

ooooh, thank you very much!
now my sliders at myplayer are starting to work properly...!!! :D

[JM], I sent you a PM, please read it!
Thanks in advance! :)
ryozuke

Postby wuttang on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 pm

actually i found this by accident when i went to the main menu slider options (outside MP), and found the sliders were at 250, 150 etc. after fiddling with a bit, the figures seem to right imo.

I'm just glad i have control over MP as in Association.
Now i can set sliders, fouls, attribs, tendancies etc. call my own plays (playing as a PG. still don't know how to do that outside of playing PG), set no trades as well.
i can even make my own trades, sorta, using the other cheat program.

now my Hawks team are going all young in my 3rd year with :
PG me, willie warren
SG Evan Turner
SF James Anderson
pf Derrick Favors
C Javale McGee
and a bunch of 20-26 yr olds with good potential as backups

good times :mrgreen:
wuttang

Postby CASUALe on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Can anyone help me i have big problem with these sliders or their values.

I I deleted the CPU sliders in cheatenegine and left only my on value 100 becouse i dont want to change their sliders now everything is difrent.When i play game i cannot miss and my teamates too,they score every shot but opponets always miss and couple times gmae finished 120:60 thats wierd,can anyone help me???

sorry for my bad english
CASUALe

Postby CASUALe on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm

anyone??
CASUALe

Postby kigRezz on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 am

can some1 upload the sliders with 100 percent 3 points mid and close and no cpu trades.THNX in advance . it doesnt work for me its says Unkown extension when i try opening it with cheat engine
kigRezz

Postby jk31 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 am

Is there any chance to edit MyPlayer's Stats? Want to restart with a new Roster and sim till the date of my old Savegame. Cause simmed stats are much worse than my played stats (under 10 PPG <--> 19 PPG #1 in NBA) this would be great. I would have to play all the games again.
without it.
jk31

Postby Fleabite on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Does anybody know what the values for the nba rules are?
I don't mean the sliders, but the rules that only have the on/off option (like backcourt violation, foul out etc.).
I haven't found any cheat engine or tsearch lists that contain these offsets and I can't find them myself. I already tried the values -1 / 0 and 1 / 0 (4 bytes).

Thanks in advance!
Fleabite

Postby Ishi on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 am

hey is there any way to make sure that i am the only player in my team affected by the game sliders? it's a little bit boring playing while everyone on your team is superpowered
Ishi

Postby BigTobiTobs on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:29 am

Hey Guys This Slider works but it takes a while to getting it and I think I did..
First off load your game and then go to options...nba...your game sliders and set them the way you want and then go to cheat engine and open your sliders and freeze them all CPU-USER...offense..defense..foul...attribute..tendency and all of the above....then go to create a myplayer and create the player of your choice and freeze the settings to fit your choice..after that go ahead and go to the rookie showcase and get drafted and voila....your good to go ...I set mines to 1 minute and I have 3 steals and all my 3 pointer have fallen because of the slides i set in the "custom" slide...
in a 4 1minute game i had 21 points and 8 steals...sweet????...You''ll Thank Me
BigTobiTobs

Postby guru on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 am

Hi Guys.

Can I edit rosters in MyPlayer mode with this method? If not, maybe you know how I can do it (without REditor II)
Thank you!
guru

Postby durkken on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Does anybody have a good slider set for my player mode? I can't seem to find one anywhere for my player mode for obvious reasons. What is everyone else on here using? Please help!!
durkken

Postby King4James on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Is it correct that i cant use the No Trade Function in My Player Mode when the season has already started? Or am i doing something wrong?
King4James

Postby Tonywolf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 am

Awesome man, thanks.
Tonywolf

Postby barbianz on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 pm

how about address for GOALTENDING?
barbianz

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12