NBA 2K12 Preview from OS part 1

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

NBA 2K12 Preview from OS part 1

Postby The Greatest10 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 am

http://www.operationsports.com/previews ... w-part-one

In my short time with NBA 2K12, my excitement level has increased. There seems to have been a focus on distinguishing each player and his skill set, which is a welcomed addition. I hope this focus will lead to more exciting matchups on each end of the floor because it would only enhance the strategies that could be built and executed.
Joe Dumars is best defender to him but not for long because he showed up already his skills in to the world that no best defender could guard him
The Greatest10

Re: NBA 2K12 Preview from OS part 1

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 am

Edited your post to include an excerpt and link. Copying and pasting the entire article (without posting a link to the original, no less) isn't on; please don't do it. If you're going to post articles, post the link and a short excerpt, or a few paragraphs or quotes that caught your eye, not the whole thing.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby The Greatest10 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 am

sorry but i dont know how to qoute from os post can u teach me how?
So that it will not happen again
Joe Dumars is best defender to him but not for long because he showed up already his skills in to the world that no best defender could guard him
The Greatest10

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:08 am

Links can just be copied and pasted, the Forum will automatically parse them into working links.

Text can be quoted by surrounding it with the QUOTE tags:

Code: Select all
[quote]The text you're quoting[/quote]

More info on BBCode can be found in the FAQ. You can also use the post buttons to insert code for you.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby The Greatest10 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

tnx a lot andrew now i can post some update without completing the details but just making it a nitpicks information
The Greatest10

Return to NBA 2K12