First NBA 2k12 screenshot - Mavs v Heat - Finals Atmosphere

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: First NBA 2k12 screenshot - Mavs v Heat - Finals Atmosph

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am

JaoSming wrote:I mean, to each their own and all that, but to call them lazy despite all the game mode content and gameplay enhancements they've made in the past 3 years they've been coming out with a PC version is hilarious to me.

Completely agree.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:38 am

shadowgrin wrote:
Sit wrote:
hova- wrote:(they had already announced that they wanted to fix his whole appearance as well as his playing style). I guess that's what happens when you win the trophy.

Kobe had won 2 in a row and he still looked like an alien in 2k11 :)

Not to mention that they didn't get his ratings right. Kobe should be rated 99 overall.

No way not when your scoring 13 points a game in the playoffs :lol: And before you destroy me I know it wasn't every game just saying
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby darkzyde on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:59 pm

im so excited..
darkzyde

Postby fjccommish on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:24 am

The most important part of the playoff atmosphere is what happens on the court. In 2K11, what's missing from the atmosphere is more important than what's there.

Play a playoff game, score 70 points with Jordan after 25 PPG. The opposing team won't double team, won't make any adjustments to contain Jordan or try to shut off the rest of the team.

The question is, in 2K12, even during the regular season, will AI teams adjust? Will AI superstars up their games? Will AI coaches call for the double team? Or, will human controlled teams still be able to shut down opposing superstars simply by memorizing a simple offensive pattern?
fjccommish

Previous

Return to NBA 2K12