2014-15 Season MOD RELEASED! :)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Would you agree to contribute a fixed amount for this mod to make my efforts worthwhile?

Yes, I love 2K11!
80%
No...I don't care about 2K11
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: NBA 2014-15 Season MOD preview

Postby levynagy on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:21 am

Adding a couple of missing players to the Roster file like Devyn Marble and Dewayne Dedmon with cyberfaces and portraits while being busy starting my own NBA blog. I guess it was about time after watching the NBA for 23 years! :crazyeyes: Make sure you follow my work and, why not, enjoy my NBA2K11 project(s) later :arrow: http://adf.ly/8685123/nba2k11dlc

I'll be back to this thread to make a final announcement when the 2014-15 DLC will be released. Stay tuned! :cheeky:
levynagy

Re: NBA 2014-15 Season MOD preview

Postby levynagy on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:14 pm

I don't usually do courts or jerseys (they are quite difficult when you don't have the right tools) but I had to add the Charlotte Hornets to the 2014-15 Mod. :mrgreen: Btw, that was another well balanced game played with the final version of my Settings & Sliders :) :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=96036

Now this mod is complete! :applaud: Follow my blog to read about the release and get in touch with me for further instructions about how to install it on your rig and make it compatible with mods you already have installed or other mods you might want from me.

:idea: Btw, I will ignore any stupid PMs from people who don't bother reading what I have posted already! You should know what to expect from this mod. If still in doubt, go to the top of this thread and have a good look at the poll. Stop being a troll, be more open-minded and ask the right question(s) if you want to hear back from me.
levynagy

Re: 2014-15 Season MOD RELEASED! :)

Postby Cpt(K) on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:57 am

Looks very good! I'm gonna have to download e'm right away. (Y)
Cpt(K)

Re: 2014-15 Season MOD RELEASED! :)

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:00 pm

I checked the blog, and was extremely disappointed to see this:

In order to acquire the necessary file to run the DLC presented here, please get in touch with me. You will get my email so you can send your PayPal donation $6 ($5+$1 tax). I will also try to assist you in case you need any further instructions about how to install this DLC on your rig and make it compatible with mods you already have installed or other mods you might want from me (e.g. the 1997-98 DLC and later the 1992-93 DLC).

You were explicitly warned that this was against the rules, and illegal to boot - because you are directly profiting off someone else's likeness rights and intellectual property without permission, you can actually be sued. You were told that if you chose to take this risk, you would not be able to use the NLSC to promote the project. Yet, here you are doing just that.

You've broken the rules despite clear instructions, and the placed the community at risk. You were warned. Now, you are banned.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding