94-95 Season Mod Release!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:48 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Sbdo ... L1tBjjI9MA

Editing a few courts and sponsors. Previews.
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Divaco on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:03 am

rayhoops1, sorry but no any link to download the mod is working for me giving anty-piracy warning and that all. Can you assist :?:
User avatar
Divaco
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:06 am
Location: Romania

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:34 am

Divaco wrote:rayhoops1, sorry but no any link to download the mod is working for me giving anty-piracy warning and that all. Can you assist :?:


yeah i know bro, don't know what the hell happenend but im doing a really big huge update on the mod so once im done which will be real soon, i will release new links again (Y) Sorry man.
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Divaco on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks man, take your time :applaud:
User avatar
Divaco
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:06 am
Location: Romania

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby shawnkemp on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 am

broken you are right it was low arena settings
now it's ok, but i got other problem when i play on high arena .... i got bug on the 24sec shot clock, when start to countdown from 5 to 0 it's just one black square with no numbers ....
when i play on low arena it's ok
:twisted:
User avatar
shawnkemp
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 pm

shawnkemp wrote:broken you are right it was low arena settings
now it's ok, but i got other problem when i play on high arena .... i got bug on the 24sec shot clock, when start to countdown from 5 to 0 it's just one black square with no numbers ....
when i play on low arena it's ok
:twisted:


don't know,maybe again something with settings
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
Divaco wrote:rayhoops1, sorry but no any link to download the mod is working for me giving anty-piracy warning and that all. Can you assist :?:


yeah i know bro, don't know what the hell happenend but im doing a really big huge update on the mod so once im done which will be real soon, i will release new links again (Y) Sorry man.


wow huge update!? really nice, waiting for this bro (Y) could you fix update Gheorghe Muresan something wrong with his legs or shorts?
btw also please fix and update Magic, Suns, Jazz, Hornets, Warriors and Kings courts

here is correct their courts in 1994-95 season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdoUrcnjD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLtyrcyaYIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RKtDAi8Ymk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l85-_iJYk2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8zDKNQUU60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faM222UuYuY
Last edited by retromanas on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 pm

broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?


naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?


naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)


i see, now will be waiting for your big update for the mod, really interesting what's new will be in this update (Y)
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 pm

broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?


naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)


i see, now will be waiting for your big update for the mod, really interesting what's new will be in this update (Y)


yeah it's gonna be updates on arenas, cheerleader outfits, real team mascots with the correct logo. i was thinking, should i change practice jerseys?
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?


naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)


i see, now will be waiting for your big update for the mod, really interesting what's new will be in this update (Y)


yeah it's gonna be updates on arenas, cheerleader outfits, real team mascots with the correct logo. i was thinking, should i change practice jerseys?


i think practice jerseys is good, but if you want to update them, then ok.Cool updtes, bro could you also update ratings for Rockets team, i mean Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler because their ratings only 88 and 82 and i think their ratings must be much more higher
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 am

broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?


naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)


i see, now will be waiting for your big update for the mod, really interesting what's new will be in this update (Y)


yeah it's gonna be updates on arenas, cheerleader outfits, real team mascots with the correct logo. i was thinking, should i change practice jerseys?


i think practice jerseys is good, but if you want to update them, then ok.Cool updtes, bro could you also update ratings for Rockets team, i mean Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler because their ratings only 88 and 82 and i think their ratings must be much more higher


no prob brother (Y) As for the ratings, i went by the old NBA Live 95. But yeah im gonna go thru every player again just to make sure! (Y) (Y)
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:15 am

rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?


naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)


i see, now will be waiting for your big update for the mod, really interesting what's new will be in this update (Y)


yeah it's gonna be updates on arenas, cheerleader outfits, real team mascots with the correct logo. i was thinking, should i change practice jerseys?


i think practice jerseys is good, but if you want to update them, then ok.Cool updtes, bro could you also update ratings for Rockets team, i mean Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler because their ratings only 88 and 82 and i think their ratings must be much more higher


no prob brother (Y) As for the ratings, i went by the old NBA Live 95. But yeah im gonna go thru every player again just to make sure! (Y) (Y)


cool then bro (Y) waiting for update for sure (Y)
Last edited by retromanas on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby shawnkemp on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 am

can i ask why gerald willkins is not in the roster?
why he's FA with 25 rating?
:twisted:
User avatar
shawnkemp
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:42 am

shawnkemp wrote:can i ask why gerald willkins is not in the roster?
why he's FA with 25 rating?
:twisted:


I think we talk about Dominique Wilkins brother Gerald Wilkins. He was out of action the entire 1994-95 season, because of injuries, well i read that in wikipedia
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby shawnkemp on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 am

can i ask something else....
what would happend at the end of the season
when new season begin, the weakest teams - bobcats, grizlies and raptors will take the best players in the draft?
:twisted:
is there any chance they released all crappy fake players at the end of the season
and create better team........
User avatar
shawnkemp
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 am

shawnkemp wrote:can i ask something else....
what would happend at the end of the season
when new season begin, the weakest teams - bobcats, grizlies and raptors will take the best players in the draft?
:twisted:
is there any chance they released all crappy fake players at the end of the season
and create better team........


bro, i suggest when you start a season, pick the team you will play with, and also pick bobcats grizzles and raptors so when the draft begins, pick the worst player in the draft with those three teams.
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 am

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ibND ... m0nc%2FbPE

sorry, but imageshack is still not my friend lol. Fix on Phoenix Suns court and added Penny elbow wristband.
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby shawnkemp on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

can u fix some missing portraits....
and maybe rex chapman face...

ray if u ask me ... i think fill up this 3 teams with fake crap players from the future is mistake
anyway i fix that
i edit that 1995-1996-1997 draft class i found on the internet
so i am wainting for some crazy players next season
i even put gerald willkins and sabonis on the draft
:twisted:
now with this mod 2k11 is much better then 2k12
thanks man!
User avatar
shawnkemp
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:02 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ibNDYWA59bE%2Bhf5bh7cJkhSF9grHnF4ZtqR3262atfNehRN4ATn4va6dm0nc%2FbPE

sorry, but imageshack is still not my friend lol. Fix on Phoenix Suns court and added Penny elbow wristband.


like that suns court, now he is really correct bro and Penny wristband is nice:)
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

shawnkemp wrote:can u fix some missing portraits....
and maybe rex chapman face...

ray if u ask me ... i think fill up this 3 teams with fake crap players from the future is mistake
anyway i fix that
i edit that 1995-1996-1997 draft class i found on the internet
so i am wainting for some crazy players next season
i even put gerald willkins and sabonis on the draft
:twisted:
now with this mod 2k11 is much better then 2k12
thanks man!


oh okay cool bro. yeah man Gerald was done this season. I can work on a Rex Chapman for you also. No Prob (Y)
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Mile23 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 am

Unfortunately, no link no longer works ... How do I download this amazing mod? If someone can help I would be very grateful
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 am

Mile23 wrote:Unfortunately, no link no longer works ... How do I download this amazing mod? If someone can help I would be very grateful

i gotchu bro. like i said i did a huge update and new links will be up very soon! (Y) (Y) (Y)
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Mile23 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:33 am

oh, tnx you man!!! :bowdown:
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby shawnkemp on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 pm

3 times hurray for the updates
(Y)
User avatar
shawnkemp
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Mile23 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 pm

I have another question .... Whether someone has made ​​a draft class?
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
Mile23 wrote:Unfortunately, no link no longer works ... How do I download this amazing mod? If someone can help I would be very grateful

i gotchu bro. like i said i did a huge update and new links will be up very soon! (Y) (Y) (Y)


(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) waiting too
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Playoffs Floor Logo. Working on Playoff dornas and im ready to set for new release of links (Y) (Y)

Image
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:Playoffs Floor Logo. Working on Playoff dornas and im ready to set for new release of links (Y) (Y)

Image


very cool bro, want to ask could you add this finals floor logo to the nba finals?:

http://www.google.lt/imgres?q=nba+playo ... x=70&ty=45

http://www.google.lt/imgres?q=nba+playo ... x=50&ty=25
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby shawnkemp on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:38 pm

yo bro you can update manute bol and muresan height
7'5'' it's too small for them
:P

also i think muresan is too fat and that's why i got bug with hes textures (his legs movin' - his shorts dont)
he look like shit
when i kill some pounds from him it's ok
User avatar
shawnkemp
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm

shawnkemp wrote:yo bro you can update manute bol and muresan height
7'5'' it's too small for them
:P

also i think muresan is too fat and that's why i got bug with hes textures (his legs movin' - his shorts dont)
he look like shit
when i kill some pounds from him it's ok


yes i mention before about Muresan legs to ray, hope he updates him. About Bol and Muresan height, i coudn't do their height correct, hope ray could do this, i done what i could, then updating players
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Mile23 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm

please, release and some draft class ;)
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:47 am

rayhoops1, sorry bro, for many request, but you fix and update Pacers court, i mark that need to fix, line is too long and over the Pacers logo as you can see it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f48gtf
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby hydroponic82 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 am

great looking work on this mod.

so stoked to get to play this once i get a new com ! :cool:


do you think theres a chance that any of you guys that have the old mod could maybe post a few vids of the gameplay ( menus, intro to games and gameplay ) in youtube ?

just want to see a little bit of what im in store for to get me even more pumped. :P


thanks guys and keep up the good work Ray. It is much appreciated :applaud:
hydroponic82
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 am

broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:Playoffs Floor Logo. Working on Playoff dornas and im ready to set for new release of links (Y) (Y)

Image


very cool bro, want to ask could you add this finals floor logo to the nba finals?:

http://www.google.lt/imgres?q=nba+playo ... x=70&ty=45

http://www.google.lt/imgres?q=nba+playo ... x=50&ty=25


yeah i can add that bro. i was trying to find that file on the mod tood but can't find the on the edit. but i will get it for you (Y)
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 am

shawnkemp wrote:yo bro you can update manute bol and muresan height
7'5'' it's too small for them
:P

also i think muresan is too fat and that's why i got bug with hes textures (his legs movin' - his shorts dont)
he look like shit
when i kill some pounds from him it's ok


ok bro i'll look into it :mrgreen:
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 am

broken wrote:rayhoops1, sorry bro, for many request, but you fix and update Pacers court, i mark that need to fix, line is too long and over the Pacers logo as you can see it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f48gtf


oh i see. i'll check it out and see why its like that. Mines is fine but i'll still see just to make sure bro no prob!
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 am

[quote="hydroponic82"]great looking work on this mod.

so stoked to get to play this once i get a new com ! :cool:


do you think theres a chance that any of you guys that have the old mod could maybe post a few vids of the gameplay ( menus, intro to games and gameplay ) in youtube ?

just want to see a little bit of what im in store for to get me even more pumped. :P


thanks guys and keep up the good work Ray. It is much appreciated :applaud:

thanks man! here is a little video i put together a while back, but the mod is much updated so new links coming very soon (Y)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqWxivbyg5g
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:07 am

Mile23 wrote:I have another question .... Whether someone has made ​​a draft class?


i dont know of a draft class for this man. Sorry :lol:
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:40 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:rayhoops1, sorry bro, for many request, but you fix and update Pacers court, i mark that need to fix, line is too long and over the Pacers logo as you can see it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f48gtf


oh i see. i'll check it out and see why its like that. Mines is fine but i'll still see just to make sure bro no prob!


check please :)
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Mile23 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:31 am

When are you planning to put a mode to download?
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:40 am

rayhoops1, bro, i check again 94-95 courts and found a little bit more incorrect courts and i want to request you, could you fix and update them for 94-95 mod? if you can of course (i know some of the courts you know by self and working on them to correct them, would be glad if you fix and update and other teams from this list, that would be awesome):

All Star 95:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7ZBPYbjno

Orlando Magic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLtyrcyaYIY

Charlotte Hornets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdoUrcnjD4

Seattle SuperSonics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXSMFvDl ... re=related

Phoenix Suns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RKtDAi8Ymk

Atlanta Hawks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaEIQ0kvkYE

Utah Jazz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faM222UuYuY

Sacramento Kings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8zDKNQUU60

Golden State Warriors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l85-_iJYk2w

Indiana Pacers (you know i last day mention, about the line on the logo of the center court):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLhIn3_v8CM

Washington Bullets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2RSEdl6vU

Denver Nuggets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUhYWqCd ... re=related

Dallas Mavericks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLn7PRVZPE



Also i want to request some dornas update, because not all is correct:

Boston Celtics and Charlotte Hornets quick game dornas:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c8dsf0

correct Boston Celtics and Charlotte Hornets quick game dornas:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id= ... ehh7telq1h

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=3097

Los Angeles Clippers and Charlotte Hornets standings dornas:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rwamx2

Correct Los Angeles Clippers and Charlotte Hornets standings dornas:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id= ... yfxvj1xb71

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=256

New York Knicks standings dorna:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fvxs3

Correct New York Knicks standings dorna:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id= ... c1q3dmevoh

Phoenix Suns association dorna:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dje9h8

Correct Phoenix Suns association dorna:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=5329

Phoenix Suns standings dorna:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhn0sm

Correct Phoenix Suns dorna:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=5329

btw could you update Seattle Sonics name, to Seattle SuperSonics, for example on quick game mode, association, rosters and etc. i think you know that i mean.

oh and please update ratings for Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler because their ratings only 88 and 82 and i think their ratings must be much more higher that year.


P.S. sorry for many my requests bro, i just saw what can be fix and update, maybe i request too much, but at least you will now, there is need updates bro, hope you understand, that i want to say (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 am

As promise, a few updates. Looking to release tonight. All new links so if you downloaded the first links before i advise you to download these again. (Y) (Y) Some of you had request but some of those were not done because either it was a bug problem, or hex problem so sorry for the request from you guys that i couldn't meet, but other than that this mod is perfect and ready to run the 94-95 season again :mrgreen:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
RayHoops1
 

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby hydroponic82 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Holy Shaaat!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its NBA Live 95 in 2012 ! :cool:

please post some youtube footage of this new release man.

ohh and

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

thank you
hydroponic82
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Mile23 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 pm

WoW !!! :bowdown2:
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby shawnkemp on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:08 pm

i trade buck williams for hakeem olajuwon
:D :D :D
User avatar
shawnkemp
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby retromanas on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 pm

rayhoops1, Wow thanks for updates bro! i understand you done that you can. Really good job. Waiting for new links. I really like that you work on Suns, Sonics, All Star 95 courts and etc. so excited :shock: :applaud:
retromanas
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby Divaco on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Looks crazy amazing :applaud:
User avatar
Divaco
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:06 am
Location: Romania

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 am

Thanks to hydroponic82 HEHEHE, gave me an idea for the mod, i made this mod a NBA Live 95 presentation (Y) (Y) , thanks bro. Now it really feels like im 13 yrs old again lol. Ok, im finishing up the playoff dornas and im set to release. Sorry its taking a little time but im on it.
Image
Image
RayHoops1
 

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests