94-95 Season Mod Release!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 94-95 Season Mod Release!!

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:48 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Sbdo ... L1tBjjI9MA

Editing a few courts and sponsors. Previews.
RayHoops1

Postby Divaco on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:03 am

rayhoops1, sorry but no any link to download the mod is working for me giving anty-piracy warning and that all. Can you assist :?:
Divaco

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:34 am

Divaco wrote:rayhoops1, sorry but no any link to download the mod is working for me giving anty-piracy warning and that all. Can you assist :?:

yeah i know bro, don't know what the hell happenend but im doing a really big huge update on the mod so once im done which will be real soon, i will release new links again (Y) Sorry man.
RayHoops1

Postby Divaco on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks man, take your time :applaud:
Divaco

Postby shawnkemp on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 am

broken you are right it was low arena settings
now it's ok, but i got other problem when i play on high arena .... i got bug on the 24sec shot clock, when start to countdown from 5 to 0 it's just one black square with no numbers ....
when i play on low arena it's ok
:twisted:
shawnkemp

Postby retromanas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 pm

shawnkemp wrote:broken you are right it was low arena settings
now it's ok, but i got other problem when i play on high arena .... i got bug on the 24sec shot clock, when start to countdown from 5 to 0 it's just one black square with no numbers ....
when i play on low arena it's ok

don't know,maybe again something with settings
retromanas

Postby retromanas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
Divaco wrote:rayhoops1, sorry but no any link to download the mod is working for me giving anty-piracy warning and that all. Can you assist :?:

yeah i know bro, don't know what the hell happenend but im doing a really big huge update on the mod so once im done which will be real soon, i will release new links again (Y) Sorry man.

wow huge update!? really nice, waiting for this bro (Y) could you fix update Gheorghe Muresan something wrong with his legs or shorts?
btw also please fix and update Magic, Suns, Jazz, Hornets, Warriors and Kings courts

here is correct their courts in 1994-95 season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdoUrcnjD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLtyrcyaYIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RKtDAi8Ymk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l85-_iJYk2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8zDKNQUU60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faM222UuYuY
Last edited by retromanas on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
retromanas

Postby retromanas on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?
retromanas

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 pm

broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?

naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby retromanas on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:ray is there possible charlotte bobcats replace with charlotte hornets, that hornets could play in the eastern conference, and bobcats in the western conference?

naw i don't think thats possible bro. when i play a acc or season i custom make the conferences like replace the bobcats with the charlotte hornets so they be eastern conference (Y)

i see, now will be waiting for your big update for the mod, really interesting what's new will be in this update (Y)
retromanas

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 pm

broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:

i see, now will be waiting for your big update for the mod, really interesting what's new will be in this update (Y)

yeah it's gonna be updates on arenas, cheerleader outfits, real team mascots with the correct logo. i was thinking, should i change practice jerseys?
RayHoops1

Postby retromanas on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:

yeah it's gonna be updates on arenas, cheerleader outfits, real team mascots with the correct logo. i was thinking, should i change practice jerseys?

i think practice jerseys is good, but if you want to update them, then ok.Cool updtes, bro could you also update ratings for Rockets team, i mean Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler because their ratings only 88 and 82 and i think their ratings must be much more higher
retromanas

Postby RayHoops1 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 am

broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:

i think practice jerseys is good, but if you want to update them, then ok.Cool updtes, bro could you also update ratings for Rockets team, i mean Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler because their ratings only 88 and 82 and i think their ratings must be much more higher

no prob brother (Y) As for the ratings, i went by the old NBA Live 95. But yeah im gonna go thru every player again just to make sure! (Y) (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby retromanas on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:15 am

rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
broken wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:

no prob brother (Y) As for the ratings, i went by the old NBA Live 95. But yeah im gonna go thru every player again just to make sure! (Y) (Y)

cool then bro (Y) waiting for update for sure (Y)
Last edited by retromanas on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
retromanas

Postby shawnkemp on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 am

can i ask why gerald willkins is not in the roster?
why he's FA with 25 rating?
shawnkemp

Postby retromanas on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:42 am

shawnkemp wrote:can i ask why gerald willkins is not in the roster?
why he's FA with 25 rating?

I think we talk about Dominique Wilkins brother Gerald Wilkins. He was out of action the entire 1994-95 season, because of injuries, well i read that in wikipedia
retromanas

Postby shawnkemp on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 am

can i ask something else....
what would happend at the end of the season
when new season begin, the weakest teams - bobcats, grizlies and raptors will take the best players in the draft?
is there any chance they released all crappy fake players at the end of the season
and create better team........
shawnkemp

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 am

shawnkemp wrote:can i ask something else....
what would happend at the end of the season
when new season begin, the weakest teams - bobcats, grizlies and raptors will take the best players in the draft?
is there any chance they released all crappy fake players at the end of the season
and create better team........

bro, i suggest when you start a season, pick the team you will play with, and also pick bobcats grizzles and raptors so when the draft begins, pick the worst player in the draft with those three teams.
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 am

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ibND ... m0nc%2FbPE

sorry, but imageshack is still not my friend lol. Fix on Phoenix Suns court and added Penny elbow wristband.
RayHoops1

Postby shawnkemp on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

can u fix some missing portraits....
and maybe rex chapman face...

ray if u ask me ... i think fill up this 3 teams with fake crap players from the future is mistake
anyway i fix that
i edit that 1995-1996-1997 draft class i found on the internet
so i am wainting for some crazy players next season
i even put gerald willkins and sabonis on the draft
now with this mod 2k11 is much better then 2k12
thanks man!
shawnkemp

Postby retromanas on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:02 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ibNDYWA59bE%2Bhf5bh7cJkhSF9grHnF4ZtqR3262atfNehRN4ATn4va6dm0nc%2FbPE

sorry, but imageshack is still not my friend lol. Fix on Phoenix Suns court and added Penny elbow wristband.

like that suns court, now he is really correct bro and Penny wristband is nice:)
retromanas

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

shawnkemp wrote:can u fix some missing portraits....
and maybe rex chapman face...

ray if u ask me ... i think fill up this 3 teams with fake crap players from the future is mistake
anyway i fix that
i edit that 1995-1996-1997 draft class i found on the internet
so i am wainting for some crazy players next season
i even put gerald willkins and sabonis on the draft
now with this mod 2k11 is much better then 2k12
thanks man!

oh okay cool bro. yeah man Gerald was done this season. I can work on a Rex Chapman for you also. No Prob (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby Mile23 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 am

Unfortunately, no link no longer works ... How do I download this amazing mod? If someone can help I would be very grateful
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 am

Mile23 wrote:Unfortunately, no link no longer works ... How do I download this amazing mod? If someone can help I would be very grateful

i gotchu bro. like i said i did a huge update and new links will be up very soon! (Y) (Y) (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby Mile23 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:33 am

oh, tnx you man!!! :bowdown:
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding