All Time Franchise Face Off

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: All Time Franchise Face Off

Postby wolfbeard on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 am

Fifedawg wrote:I want to add more players and portraits. I'll be seeking help from others on more cf's.

Of course, man, have at it.

I've added a couple updated CFs (Iverson, Charles Barkley, for example) and we can add more once the retro rosters get released.
wolfbeard

Postby Fifedawg on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 am

wolfbeard wrote:
Fifedawg wrote:I want to add more players and portraits. I'll be seeking help from others on more cf's.

Of course, man, have at it.

I've added a couple updated CFs (Iverson, Charles Barkley, for example) and we can add more once the retro rosters get released.

Thanks my brother. Please share any CF's that aren't in the current mod. My plan is to make at least 12 players for each franchise at least 90 free agents and fill the D League. I wanna do coaches also.
Fifedawg

Postby rickiu on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm

This is a great MOD! (Y) (Y)

Yet, I `m a beginner of using MOD, may I ask 4 questions of portrait (should be the REAL picture for current NBA players):

1. I would like to know if it is possible to incorporate my own portraits to replace those cyberfaces?, just like the portrait of Penny in this post.

2. If it is possible, what kind of tool should I use to achieve this?

3. Is there is any restriction on the resolution of the picture?

4. What kind of format should be used for the pictures? (jpeg, png, etc)

THX for the hard work again!!
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rickiu

Postby siyete on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm

will you update the cf and portraits in the future?.. that would be fantastic..

very nice work!.. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
siyete

Postby Chas on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm

This may be a dumb question, but i want to know before i download...

Do the legend players have their names spoken in commentary?

What about the "stories" you usually hear during the game? They must be pretty limited, correct?

EDIT: i downloaded the files. I still dont know about the commentary since i only play my player mode, but i cant get past the first summer circuit game. First the game would crash right after the first quarter of game 1. then i started a new career, and now it crashes during the loading screen before game 1 (after you hit "play next game")

Any idea why the game crashes? Is this mod not meant to be used in my player mode?

EDIT AGAIN: I just noticed that the OKC Thunder are just where you kee the "extra" players, and the all-time Thunder/Sonics team is listed as '0-'1 Sonics. I'm guessing this is why the mod is unplayable in My Player mode. Oh well...thanks anyway for your work, but i won't be using this mod since i only play My Player mode now.

MORE EDITING: I did a fresh install of the game, and changed all player type "0"s to player type "4" (changed all legends into regular players). I also traded every player between the Sonics and Thunder. The game now works in my player mode.

Thanks everyone for your help :P
Chas

Postby Chas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Alright, so everything is working, but i do see something very annoying.

There are MANY players who have no heads and completely white bodies (not white like skin color...white like someone dumped whiteout on them!)

It's not just a few players...it's a few PER TEAM. I noticed Grant Hill on the Pistons, as well as Brandon, Gugliotta and a couple others on the Wolves. There are maybe 3 or 4 on every team.

Am i missing some obvious download?
Chas

Postby Jackle on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Chas wrote:Alright, so everything is working, but i do see something very annoying.

There are MANY players who have no heads and completely white bodies (not white like skin color...white like someone dumped whiteout on them!)

It's not just a few players...it's a few PER TEAM. I noticed Grant Hill on the Pistons, as well as Brandon, Gugliotta and a couple others on the Wolves. There are maybe 3 or 4 on every team.

Am i missing some obvious download?
yes. you havn't downloaded some of the CFs. just try again
Image Gilbert Is Awesomely Cool.... DON'T BAG HIM!
Jackle

Postby Chas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Try again...where? I downloaded the link in the first post (the "Version 2" link), and extracted everything in it.

EDIT: On a hunch, i decided to download Version 1 just to see what was in it. Surely enough, Version 1 is more than double the size of Version 2, and contains the missing faces.

Would have been nice to call it "Update 1/2" or mention somewhere in that post that Version 1 is required for Version 2 to work :|

"Version" and "Update" do not have the same meaning.
Chas

Postby wolfbeard on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 am

Chas wrote:Try again...where? I downloaded the link in the first post (the "Version 2" link), and extracted everything in it.

EDIT: On a hunch, i decided to download Version 1 just to see what was in it. Surely enough, Version 1 is more than double the size of Version 2, and contains the missing faces.

Would have been nice to call it "Update 1/2" or mention somewhere in that post that Version 1 is required for Version 2 to work :|

"Version" and "Update" do not have the same meaning.

You're right, I could see how that could be misleading. First post updated. Your nippy tone isn't really necessary though.
wolfbeard

Postby rickiu on Fri May 13, 2011 1:05 am

I d like to know how can i import my portrait into the player created. Could somebody kindly tell me?? :bowdown2:

Yet, I `m a beginner of using MOD, may I ask 4 questions of portrait (should be the REAL picture for current NBA players):

1. I would like to know if it is possible to incorporate my own portraits to replace those cyberfaces?, just like the portrait of Penny in this post.

2. If it is possible, what kind of tool should I use to achieve this?

3. Is there is any restriction on the resolution of the picture?

4. What kind of format should be used for the pictures? (jpeg, png, etc)

THX for the hard work again!!
:D[/quote]
rickiu

Postby wisealma on Tue May 17, 2011 5:08 am

Please dont let this mod die. My boy and I play it all the time! This is well done, and has ridiculous potential.
Thanks
Wisealma

wisealma

Postby darko880 on Tue May 24, 2011 5:21 am

why after 3rd quarter crashes?all te time?
darko880

Postby Retroswald13 on Sat May 28, 2011 2:26 pm

i just downloaded the roster and i am disappointed because if i am going to play the association mode..the sonics player should be in the thunder because you cannot fight the sonics in association...
hope you would not get angry with me...
suggestions:
manute bol on wizards
dave debuscherre on knicks...
look at G.R.E.A.T. forum here in NLSC.. there is a man who has the complete jerseys for everyteam since it was his collection way back nba live 2004
franchise best roster v3 on nba-2k.com for more cyberfaces of legends ... (but this one (wolfbeard's) is better)
add more minutes for blake griffin
by the way.. NETS you made was great in shotblocking... 8 (i guess) in 3 minutes against sonics with 25 lead rookie difficulty...
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Postby JaoSming on Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 pm

oswald_santos@yahoo.com wrote:i just downloaded the roster and i am disappointed because if i am going to play the association mode..the sonics player should be in the thunder because you cannot fight the sonics in association...

customize league, sub out the Thunder for the Sonics team
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Retroswald13 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am

hey man...please create dream team... or usa team 1992... i don't have the full version for vl@d's roster... i can't customize team... mr. wolfbeard.. i saw that you and tommyhtc had helped a man create the usa 1992 team mod. would include it in the 3rd update?
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Postby Retroswald13 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:34 pm

wolfbeard.. would you omit the logo1 increate team? i think it is the cause of the crash when i create the 2nd created team.
need cfsof arizin, bill bradley, costello and all all stars to have the lowest FA or player in the roster rating the lowest is the overall with 70.
Retroswald13

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

can anybody post just the .ros file? please? i need it badly. if i download the whole file, it's too big. :(
please?
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby kyo_ryo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 am

Can someone plz upload this in a decent server like mediafire or hotfile? :(
kyo_ryo

Postby JaoSming on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 am

really? filefront/gamefront is 1000x better than hotfile. Mediafire is OK but deletes files too quickly in my experience
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby kyo_ryo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 am

Sorry for my harsh words, i should say "regular" servers. Filefront simple don't work here, I think it's is blocked. I tried to download with proxy but it doesn't work
kyo_ryo

Postby JaoSming on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 am

aaah, i remember this issue back from the Live 07 days.

try http://vtunnel.com/ i think that's the site that worked for people back then. Just untick the 3 boxes.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby jeepee93 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 pm

where can i download the portraits in this mod? Is it released or ceased?
jeepee93

Postby bongo88 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Allright,
I have the rosters and a bunch of png files. I just put all the png files here, so many may not be needed. I didn't dive too far into the rosters with the RedEditor.
It fixes many black arms. But some players --- such as Patrick Ewing and Paul Pierce --- have white skin and missing head. This usually is because the png is missing or mis labeled, if i remember correctly.
Maybe if y'all dig into the roster files you can find and correct the missing heads.

https://forums.operationsports.com/hoku ... den-faces/

also, the FF2 roster might be an update to the franchise face roster .... but i don't really remember.

Pictures of stuff about the mod.

Franchise Face Off Roster Loaded with default 2k11:

Franchise Face Off Roster Loaded with the png files installed:

anyways, i don't have the original png archives. Maybe somebody has them. Or maybe the roster is fixable.... with correct png files and stuff.
Wish I could be more helpful. Just not much time recently.

files that i have---
google drive download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hC1FO ... Kn1v7d6tsb
bongo88

Postby Maxie the Miner on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:56 am

Thanks for digging those up! Too bad it's not quite complete, but there are some good legends in there! I appreciate the files.
Hoops gaming favorites: Lakers vs Celtics (SEGA), NBA Live 95 (SNES), NBA Live 97 (PSOne) College Hoops 2K8 (XBOX 360), NBA 2K11 (PC), NBA 2K13 Vintage Mod (PC)
Maxie the Miner

Postby Jere2K on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:10 pm

reupload it:(
Jere2K

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding