1997-THX FOR SUPPORT THESE LAST 3 YEARS SEE YOU AROUND NLSC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1997-THX FOR SUPPORT THESE LAST 3 YEARS SEE YOU AROUND N

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:15 am

:D
RayHoops1

Postby mokoyfab on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 am

jeffreyestacio27 wrote:please help... my Juwan Howard looks like this...
who is this impersonator?
please help and upload the correct howard... thanks!

rayhoops1 wrote:hey Jeff, just download Howard's CF and change his CF # to that impersonator CF # (Y)

StompTheCourt wrote:Jeff I will release a new update I wasnt planning on releasing but I will however I fixed alot of cfs like howard but there is more so i can release later but you will have to let me know who else is missing i did alot of updates (Y)

Hello,

first, congrats for your amazing jobs!
It's a very, very, very good job!
I have the same problem for Juwan Howard, but i don't understand how i can remedy at this problem... :(
Thanks if you can help me! :)
mokoyfab

Postby StompTheCourt on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 pm

xoamberxo222 wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:Yeah Stomp Nick was there. Remember him Kobe Shaquille and Eddie all made the all star team that year! And that year Van Exel body language was terrible cause he didn't wanna play there anymore so I think that following year they finally traded him. I think lol.

ur right, van exel didnt play for denver until the 99 lockout shortened season.

Yeah I meant to say 98-99 because thats the team in the game lol miss typed that :oops:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby RayHoops1 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:25 am

Dam Stomp, im kinda liking 2k11 better than 12 dawg lol. I think it's the mod that still has me keep coming back. Ay i need a favor bro, u think you can send me the link to the updated Reeditor if you still have yours for 2k11? I keep getting the old out dated version. Thanks my dude (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby StompTheCourt on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:48 am

rayhoops1 wrote:Dam Stomp, im kinda liking 2k11 better than 12 dawg lol. I think it's the mod that still has me keep coming back. Ay i need a favor bro, u think you can send me the link to the updated Reeditor if you still have yours for 2k11? I keep getting the old out dated version. Thanks my dude (Y)

I keep vl@d as a very close friend to me and one promise I have made him is that I will never re upload his stuff and I would hate to burn a bridge with him, sorry man
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby WithAuthority on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by WithAuthority on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Collector & Trader of vintage NBA games, DVD, and memorabilia
WithAuthority
ABL Commish

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 am

All love n respect Stomp, i feel you bro. Dats cool dats cool! :D
RayHoops1

Postby coolbreeze24 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 am

I came across a slight problem and was wondering if some could help me. Every time I play with the Bullets at home, the entire crowd is pink. Has this happened to anyone else ?
coolbreeze24

Postby URBASKETISMYBASKET on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:47 pm

bEtter Than 2k12
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
URBASKETISMYBASKET

Postby Mile23 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:31 am

i need draft class 1998 please...
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby keibo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 pm

sorry to up that topic, but I deleted accidently my backup of this mod, and after day of search I didn't found any links on google, so even if I doubt anyone will, does anybody still have this mod and can upload it again ?
thanks
keibo

Postby levynagy on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Does anyone have the download links for this mod because I have only the roster file?... :?:

*Later edit: I found them out there as a torrent.
levynagy

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 am

StompTheCourt wrote:Huge credit goes out to my best friend and right hand alwaysblack for his huge contribution to making this mod what it is
huge huge huge credit to jaelove this new guy comes out of no where and makes this mod for us he has done more cfs than anyone and he is new and he has been there and has stayed with us so thx my man i look forward to next year
A huge thx to retroman even though he is no longer with us here, he created several Cf's for this mod and also did alot more with the roster for us, so huge thx to him

inbar (misc),verminator (courts) GS6CAR7-Mythbuster (courts) MGX (player Cf's & custom headshapes) [/b] Vl@d Zola Jr.(Reditor) (Y) Dmayne (misc) nosebleed_nZ (cfs) wody (converting 2k10 Cf's to this year) juan33 (Misc) rj86 (jerseys) Fifedawg (Ratings for All Players) MIR (Jersey textures and Cf's + headshapes) URH (Cf's headshapes Misc) ClarkMyLove (textures from 2k10 + future works to this mod) ''ilyas'' (for 2k10 Cf's + future works) ryence (for some textures i used from your mod) CHNxiaoju (Shoes + any future works) Tommyhtc (Missing legends) ily94 (Cf's + future works) Lhead (for soon to be portraits :cheeky: ) michaelvlutz49 (Misc, net) SiGnUp (help with statistics, Misc) wolfbeard (Misc) Araneth (Misc) retroman (courts) RAMONE!! (for future awsome wallpaper :D ) Ricoy (courts) wtferrell (Misc) Wolfbeard (Misc) jor1980 (jersey editor) johndoe22 (for the global I may possibly use) JaoSming (giving direction and answering questions when I needed help, support) jaelove (adjusting rotations) Goran (roster update) CHNxiaoju (shoes) Tie-shen (shoes)

If I missed anyone's name please don't be upset just send me a Pm and remind me what you did, there was a lot of little bits of help so if I missed you just understand and Pm me and ill put you name right next to everyone else who had a helping hand in this, I really appreciate everyone's help and wish we could have finished sooner, thx to the few that has supported this mod we appreciate your input and comments

With StompTheCourt's agreement, i've re-uploaded this fantastic 1997 mod for NBA 2K11 here, in total conversions section : downloads.php?cat=15
Thanx again to the authors :wink:
sticky-fingers

Postby StompTheCourt on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 am

Added to Page 1 (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby levynagy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 am

Visually this mod is close to perfection so I highly recommend you people to get it while you can. But regarding the ratings and especially player tendencies this mod is way off... Also, watch out for the Bobcats, they will play also in D-League which will kinda ruin their roster with the fatigue.

Please let me know if anyone wants the edited & updated rosters for this mod so Nash won't play like a center and Shaq won't dribble the ball and shoot 3s like they do in the original 1996-1997 mod uploaded here. :twisted: My roster file is edited realistically about 50%. But my association mode file (saved and ready for upload before the tradeline takes place) is edited about 90% with proper age, salary and contracts, positions, tendencies, accessories for the 1996-1997 season. The only thing is I changed many CFs and player's IDs in order to make it compatible with the original files from 2K11 itself so you will basically need my CFs files (about 400mb) to make everything working right... I don't know if this makes any sense but anyway, enjoy this mod for the awesome 2K11! :cheeky:
levynagy

Postby levynagy on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:49 am

levynagy wrote:Visually this mod is close to perfection so I highly recommend you people to get it while you can. But regarding the ratings and especially player tendencies this mod is way off... Also, watch out for the Bobcats, they will play also in D-League which will kinda ruin their roster with the fatigue.

Please let me know if anyone wants the edited & updated rosters for this mod so Nash won't play like a center and Shaq won't dribble the ball and shoot 3s like they do in the original 1996-1997 mod uploaded here. :twisted: My roster file is edited realistically about 50%. But my association mode file (saved and ready for upload before the tradeline takes place) is edited about 90% with proper age, salary and contracts, positions, tendencies, accessories for the 1996-1997 season. The only thing is I changed many CFs and player's IDs in order to make it compatible with the original files from 2K11 itself so you will basically need my CFs files (about 400mb) to make everything working right... I don't know if this makes any sense but anyway, enjoy this mod for the awesome 2K11! :cheeky:

...and the upgraded file is here in case you didn't see it on the main page already: Updated Roster for 1996-1997 Mod
levynagy

Postby levynagy on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 am

Mile23 wrote:i need draft class 1998 please...

I'm working on it. Will be ready very soon. :)
levynagy

Re: 1997-THX FOR SUPPORT THESE LAST 3 YEARS SEE YOU AROUND NLSC

Postby qmagski on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi guys! i started to play nba 2k11 again and decided to try this 1996-1997 MOD. Unfortunately, i can't seem to make it work. i always get a "cannot open the file as 7z archive" no matter what i do. i've read a lot of tutorials on how to extract part files but the same error occur. maybe i'm missing something? can you tell me instructions on how to make this MOD work?
qmagski

Postby Spree1985 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:51 pm

qmagski, just download 7-zip: http://www.7-zip.org
Spree1985

Postby qmagski on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:10 pm

thanks Spree1985 for the advice but i'm still getting the notification error "Cannot open the file as 7z archive. Unexpected end of data." everytime i try to extract it.
qmagski

Postby WithAuthority on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:22 am

This should NEVER be lost
WithAuthority
ABL Commish

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 am

Does anybody still have this mod installed? If so, please let me know. The links don't work on the first page.

Also, none of the TNT presentation (or other presentation mod links) work on other threads. Does anybody have this stuff?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:48 pm

NEVERMIND: Found it.... This mod is awesome!!

"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Spree1985 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Does anybody have real 97 Charlotte Hornets floor for this mod? And Pistons floor too?
Spree1985

Postby WithAuthority on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:07 am

Dee4Three wrote:Does anybody still have this mod installed? If so, please let me know. The links don't work on the first page.

Also, none of the TNT presentation (or other presentation mod links) work on other threads. Does anybody have this stuff?

Dee, can you upload this great mod, PLEASE? :D
WithAuthority
ABL Commish

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:18 am

just check the links of NLSC download section : downloads.php?cat=15
i reuploaded the files 3 years ago ;)

ps : Perhaps, you'll need 7-zip for extract the files
sticky-fingers

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:31 am

WithAuthority wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Does anybody still have this mod installed? If so, please let me know. The links don't work on the first page.

Dee, can you upload this great mod, PLEASE? :D

See Sticky Fingers response above. That's how I got it.

Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding