[KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby young90156 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 pm

However added .com to be able more real….
young90156
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 pm

J Smoove wrote:we hardly respect you bro.. you deserves a big thanks for this.. :bowdown: :applaud: (Y)


It motivates a lot, thank you bro :bowdown: .
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby gOry on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 pm

thx for this Kaaba.. :D (Y) (Y)
User avatar
gOry
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 pm
Location: Solo Raya, Indonesia

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby utp1985 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:47 pm

I set'd my grafic accelerator to maximum and the game grafic control to, and look at this miracle!!! I can belive!!! THANK YOU MAN THANK YOU!!!

Image
User avatar
utp1985
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 am
Location: Transylvania

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby young90156 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:00 pm

nba2k11 2010-10-20 16-57-50-52.jpg



have a .com is so good!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by young90156 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
young90156
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby utp1985 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Kaaba can you convert this courts for 2k10 ?
I know is a bad question but sometimes i play that game to, so pls convert this courts for 2k10 or give me a tutorial how to do that. Thanx bro.
User avatar
utp1985
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 am
Location: Transylvania

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby duckset on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:32 pm

do the dornas need to be converted or will they still work the same
duckset
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Bad Goodboy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Kaaba wrote:
WORK CONTINUES on this project. All ideas, complaints, critics a.s.o. are very welcome


That's the spirit! (Y)
There might be instances where somebody will bash you somehow for a bad work done or whatever reasons, you just can't please everybody. My advice is to not take them personally. Instead use them as a motivation to further improve your job. It works all the time :wink:
You'll find the fix to the said problems, Kaaba. Just keep going man :)
User avatar
Bad Goodboy
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: IN YOUR FACE!

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby pierrebondurant on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm

thanks Kabba for your work. It's so nice to see real courts. Just according to you and other people, when the bad reflections will be fix, your courts will be the best !
do you release classic courts today ? For them, i think the problem with the bad reflection doesn't exist.
THAnks again (Y)
pierrebondurant
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 pm

utp1985 wrote:Kaaba can you convert this courts for 2k10 ?
I know is a bad question but sometimes i play that game to, so pls convert this courts for 2k10 or give me a tutorial how to do that. Thanx bro.


Sorry, but i must say no :roll:. NBA2K10 was great but it is history. This years game is more then one level above 2K10. It´s the greatest sports videogame of all time bro. don´t waste your time playing NBA2K10 when you have the ability to play NBA2K11.
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Dual on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 pm

m8... if you compare 2k10 with 2k11 is like comparing Thabeet with Kobe Bryant... not even in the same league ;) .
Buy the game is really really cheap.
Image
User avatar
Dual
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:29 am
Location: Spain

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby utp1985 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm

I know. I play 2k11.
User avatar
utp1985
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 am
Location: Transylvania

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 pm

jmmontoro wrote:Are all the stadium files necessary?


No ! Unfortunately, all Stadiumfiles are required to show up the new color and texture on the rim for each court :mrgreen: . When you don´t like red/orange rims then dont download PART 1 and PART 2 :wink: . I think red/orange rims are important. It looks so amazing to make a basket trough that rim.
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:54 pm

duckset wrote:i love these courts, you did a great job with this and deserve a great big thank you.
now have you got any plans to make a patch for the dornas and the sponsers on the hoop, that will make this patch that much more relistic


All dornas created for NBA2K10 work perfectly with NBA2K11, just simple copy & paste the files (Courts will crash dont try).
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby J Smoove on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Kaaba wrote:
J Smoove wrote:we hardly respect you bro.. you deserves a big thanks for this.. :bowdown: :applaud: (Y)


It motivates a lot, thank you bro :bowdown: .

I hope you be able to find fixes for that problems. .com is really not necessary when looking at what you have done to the courts.. so don't worry about dat.. we got you.. if u find a way to fix it.. let us know, that would be great.. thumbs up.. (Y) (Y) :applaud: :bowdown:
User avatar
J Smoove
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:03 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby karlopb on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Kaaba wrote:
duckset wrote:i love these courts, you did a great job with this and deserve a great big thank you.
now have you got any plans to make a patch for the dornas and the sponsers on the hoop, that will make this patch that much more relistic


All dornas created for NBA2K10 work perfectly with NBA2K11, just simple copy & paste the files (Courts will crash dont try).


so it cannot be used. i just hate 2k dornas! :mrgreen:
Image
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” - M. Jordan
User avatar
karlopb
 
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 pm
Location: Republika ng Pilipinas

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby stereoxide on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Can you make the OKC court with Oklahoma City Thunder written on the baseline and put Ford Center in it?
User avatar
stereoxide
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:37 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Mojazz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:04 pm

It's worth the wait... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
Mojazz
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Mabuhay

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Mr.Skeptismo on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Kaaba , ure simply in inspiration , the best court patcher ive seen , can u just please fix Staples Center , everyhting that is purple the the 3pt line , out of bounds line , LAKERS midcourt logo and the Paint , just needs to be a little blueish ,everything else is unbielavable , great work , but please fix Lakers , thanks alot !!
Passion for True Gaming Experience


Image
User avatar
Mr.Skeptismo
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 am
Location: Skopje , Macedonia

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:03 am

Badshotter wrote:Can you make the OKC court with Oklahoma City Thunder written on the baseline and put Ford Center in it?


Yes, this is part of the upcoming patch, nice catch bro :D . There is no "Ford Center" on the court in Oklahoma in reality. Otherwise it´s possible to bring up that name on the floor.

Mr.Skeptismo wrote:Kaaba , ure simply in inspiration , the best court patcher ive seen , can u just please fix Staples Center , everyhting that is purple the the 3pt line , out of bounds line , LAKERS midcourt logo and the Paint , just needs to be a little blueish ,everything else is unbielavable , great work , but please fix Lakers , thanks alot !!


Thank you bro :D . So, to change the color in the paint, out of bounds a.s.o. hexedit is required. Currently, i can´t done this job. It is my greatest dream to see an correct lakers court in NBA2K. We´re all waiting for so many years to look to an correct lakersfloor. So far, nobody has done this job, maybe this year, we´ll see.
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby spidey24 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:09 am

Kaaba wrote:
utp1985 wrote:Kaaba can you convert this courts for 2k10 ?
I know is a bad question but sometimes i play that game to, so pls convert this courts for 2k10 or give me a tutorial how to do that. Thanx bro.


Sorry, but i must say no :roll:. NBA2K10 was great but it is history. This years game is more then one level above 2K10. It´s the greatest sports videogame of all time bro. don´t waste your time playing NBA2K10 when you have the ability to play NBA2K11.



i agree on you kaaba. c'mon man.. 2k11 is a way far from 2k10. look at the gameplay..please.. this game 2k11 is freaking AWESOME!!! i think 2ksports deserves a BIG credit this time. they nail what the basketball gamers want,.(not all) :lol: everytime i play, i really feel i'm on actual game. to add more, KAABA did a great job enhancing the 2k11 for us, so if i were you, c'mon bro leave 2k10 behind, just like kaaba said, 2k10 is a history.
Image
"The Filipinoes are worth dying for"
User avatar
spidey24
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:06 am
Location: Philippines

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Tupac-Shakur on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:02 am

hey Kaaba u work with US version or this is just low quality sets on arena quality?
Tupac-Shakur
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 am

Tupac-Shakur wrote:hey Kaaba u work with US version or this is just low quality sets on arena quality?


please check post #1, thank you.
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby -JJ- on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:28 am

lostsoulztopdog wrote:Downloaded it, tested it out. appreciate all the effort that you went through. Its sad that we're forced to go through this. 2K sports should have just gave us realistic reflections like the console versions. This mod is a great attempt to fix the problem but yet the reflections are too much, especially that long reflection on the bottom... :crazyeyes:

i was at the heat game last night and yes u can see the players reflections and the sideline reflections but not that crazy floor refection. the way you had it in the pictures was PERFECT. but i guess pictures only tell part of the story. Keep working at fixing it! good job


I agree. Amazing patch, but the reflections are bit too much..
-Pussy Power-
User avatar
-JJ-
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:54 am
Location: Latvia

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby young90156 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 am

kaaba We may study together? but my IFFeditorBetav9 no use in my w7 64bit How should I solve? sorry my english is not good
young90156
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby nico86 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:42 am

For win 7 64 bits you could used this tools :
viewtopic.php?f=136&t=75639
nico86
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:05 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby young90156 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:13 am

This tool is unable to open the field document….
young90156
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Mr.Skeptismo on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:47 am

Double-Lc has done it viewtopic.php?f=136&t=75968

I think u too should work together , ask him to change the purple color on Staples , Thanks man .... u da best , u takin over (DJ Khaled )
Passion for True Gaming Experience


Image
User avatar
Mr.Skeptismo
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 am
Location: Skopje , Macedonia

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby J Smoove on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 am

Mr.Skeptismo wrote:Double-Lc has done it viewtopic.php?f=136&t=75968

I think u too should work together , ask him to change the purple color on Staples , Thanks man .... u da best , u takin over (DJ Khaled )

i think you are a DJ Khaled's big fan.. me too... we the best.. (Y) (Y)
User avatar
J Smoove
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:03 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby BWEYRE on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:11 am

Image
Image
BWEYRE
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:10 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby zd24 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 pm

hi KAABA , I just want to tell your the ploblem of the floor too shinny reflection was solved by ricoy,here are the previous ,you kan contact with him!NOW ,he has released 5 courts. Thanks for your hard work!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zd24
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Doug_E. on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Kaaba wrote:I suggest to try Broadcast Cam to Zoom=5 and Height=1. This helps for some unrealistic reflections a little bit. For my personal liking this court is simply pretty amazing.

Image


Taking these floor/texture/reflection as example, COMPLETELY AMAZING WORK!

Congrats Kaaba :applaud:
User avatar
Doug_E.
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Gino- on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Glad to see your working it on some more, but can you put the words 'Spalding' on the rims in black if you haven't, thanks!
Gino-
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby pierrebondurant on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 pm

zd24 wrote:hi KAABA , I just want to tell your the ploblem of the floor too shinny reflection was solved by ricoy,here are the previous ,you kan contact with him!NOW ,he has released 5 courts. Thanks for your hard work!


great news !!!!
pierrebondurant
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm

zd24 wrote:hi KAABA , I just want to tell your the ploblem of the floor too shinny reflection was solved by ricoy,here are the previous ,you kan contact with him!NOW ,he has released 5 courts. Thanks for your hard work!


Where is this thread or the courts, thank you in advance ? :D .
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby zd24 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Kaaba wrote:
zd24 wrote:hi KAABA , I just want to tell your the ploblem of the floor too shinny reflection was solved by ricoy,here are the previous ,you kan contact with him!NOW ,he has released 5 courts. Thanks for your hard work!


Where is this thread or the courts, thank you in advance ? :D .

here are some courts,please look.
2010-10-20-14110269.jpg
2010-10-20-13572277.jpg
2010-10-20-14110269.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zd24
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby davoor on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

zd24 wrote:
Kaaba wrote:
zd24 wrote:hi KAABA , I just want to tell your the ploblem of the floor too shinny reflection was solved by ricoy,here are the previous ,you kan contact with him!NOW ,he has released 5 courts. Thanks for your hard work!


Where is this thread or the courts, thank you in advance ? :D .

here are some courts,please look.
2010-10-20-14110269.jpg
2010-10-20-13572277.jpg
2010-10-20-14110269.jpg


There are no small logos :?
Image
User avatar
davoor
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:40 am
Location: Kranj, Slovenia

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby pierrebondurant on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:15 pm

the most important is to learn how to fix the reflections. Then Kaaba will enable to apply this on his courts
pierrebondurant
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 pm

pierrebondurant wrote:the most important is to learn how to fix the reflections. Then Kaaba will enable to apply this on his courts


Right bro, but i have still no idea where his (username=picoy ?) thread is !? I see nice pics (unsure about Highres or converted lowres courts) but no threadname or downloadlink to check this out.

Fact is, the HEX-structure of lowres courts is different compared with highres courts. I tried to find out (with help from the tutorial from JohnDoe22) where the reflection hex numbers are stored in the Fxxx.IFF file but i can´t find anything. I´m able to change reflections for highres courts now but not on lowres, arrgh :mrgreen: .

On Saturday 5:00 pm EST, 11:00 pm CET i´m plan to release all classic courts (Lowres to Highres Converted).
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby pierrebondurant on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Kaaba wrote:On Saturday 5:00 pm EST, 11:00 pm CET i´m plan to release all classic courts (Lowres to Highres Converted).


(Y) :wink:
pierrebondurant
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Coyroy on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanx for the effort but reflections are mess,they look jaggy and (aa doesnt work on them)way too flashy,hope no one gets epilepsy attack
coz of it, anyways you shouldnt rush and release them all like that.
User avatar
Coyroy
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:32 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby zd24 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Kaaba wrote:
pierrebondurant wrote:the most important is to learn how to fix the reflections. Then Kaaba will enable to apply this on his courts


Right bro, but i have still no idea where his (username=picoy ?) thread is !? I see nice pics (unsure about Highres or converted lowres courts) but no threadname or downloadlink to check this out.

Fact is, the HEX-structure of lowres courts is different compared with highres courts. I tried to find out (with help from the tutorial from JohnDoe22) where the reflection hex numbers are stored in the Fxxx.IFF file but i can´t find anything. I´m able to change reflections for highres courts now but not on lowres, arrgh :mrgreen: .

On Saturday 5:00 pm EST, 11:00 pm CET i´m plan to release all classic courts (Lowres to Highres Converted).

here is ricoy's post viewtopic.php?f=136&t=75532 (you kan contact with him)
downloadlink http://u.115.com/file/t9d36dcd0 ,(it's Chinese downloadlink)
I hope these will help you !
zd24
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby flywithme on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

This is sooooo amazing!!!
Can't wait for the next release!!
Thank you so much!!
User avatar
flywithme
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby michael31 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Just asking, is "L" in the STAPLES CENTER word of Lakers court have different font style??? by the way, nice court patch...
michael31
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby jmmontoro on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:20 am

The "L" in Staples Center intends to be an actual staple.
Image
jmmontoro
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:20 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby DVocShoeBox on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 am

i just wish you would've updated the high-res courts, no that much of a fan of super reflections cause in real life, the floor isnt that shiny, but everything else is perfect...
.....Retired Modder.......
..............Over 200,000 in downloads.............
.............NBA SummerTime 2k9, NBA Street 2k10 Vol.2..........
.............Precise Live 08, Precise Summer League07,08,09..................
User avatar
DVocShoeBox
Director | Designer | Developer
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:14 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:29 am

DVocShoeBox wrote:i just wish you would've updated the high-res courts, no that much of a fan of super reflections cause in real life, the floor isnt that shiny, but everything else is perfect...


What is the different between highres and lowres besides AA and lighter reflections ? I think lowres courts are much more detailed then highres courts. Compare the lines in the paint i.e. Orlando. On highres courts the lines are unrealistic thick. What you just said, when we want an realistic look of the courts and nobody need reflections, so it´s just simple turn reflections OFF und you will see the most detailed courts out there.

Example :

What is highres and what is lowres ?

Image

as you can see, the lines in the paint are nearly as thick as DH12 left ankle :mrgreen: , realistic ? No !

Image

What people always forget when they talk about LOWRES. This Courtproject is HIGHRES. Only the Courts are lowres but MUCH more detailed and realistic, the entire stadium around the court is HIGHRES ! So, why are so many people requesting Highres ?

THIS IS HIGHRES but 2K called it lowres, lol.
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Makavetis7 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:02 am

i decided to check every court in low res and I see what you mean. Some courts do look better in low res, and 2K got them more correct in the low res setting. But again, they can't compare to high res, most of the courts the wooden floor texture is too much and too unrealistic. Looks like theyre playing on actual wood to me and not a polished court. I'll stick with high res for now until they can be fixed better.
User avatar
Makavetis7
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:24 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby jmmontoro on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:13 am

High res means that the floor has wooden texture, look in your paint, it looks plastic. Also all the logos, small logos, text in floor are pixelated, jagged edges, or to be more precise low res. If you don't like the high res, improve them, but don't lower the bar with low res.
jmmontoro
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:20 am

Re: [KAABA] All 30 NBA Team Courts V1.0 RELEASED !

Postby Kaaba on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 am

Makavetis7 wrote:But again, they can't compare to high res, most of the courts the wooden floor texture is too much and too unrealistic. Looks like theyre playing on actual wood to me and not a polished court.


Then download my project, all floor textures are reworked to look like highres. Check it out (Y) . I predict, nobody can see a difference between lowres and highres when they play the game on superstar level, because the differences are so marginal you must look veeeerrrryyy closely to find them.

The only problem with my project are the heavy and unrealistic reflections. So, try to set you Camera to Zoom=5 and Height=1 or turn reflections off. I imagine all courts on my project can easily keep up with currently highres released courts.
Kaaba
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest