NBA 2K11 to 2K16 Title Logo Conversion (Released)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K11 to 2K16 Title Logo Conversion (Released)

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:44 am

UPDATE: The files are all ready to be released!
Here is the download link:
http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=8477

Hi NLSC! I've been a fan of this site since '06 under a different username (don't remember which one I used). I've been doing some private modding for a while now, I guess here's my chance to share what I've been up to.

I'm currently working on updating the "2K11" logos and watermark into "2K16." The next-gen games felt like an unpleasant gaming experience for me, so I stuck to what I believe is the best game of the series :headbang: So far I've only updated the main title page and the in-game scoreboard logo:

I hope I could gather some help updating the other logos (like the watermark on replays) and the 2K11 logo at the bottom-right of the main menus since I'm having a hard time finding them in the global.iff file. Let's help each other make 2K11 a relevant game again! Thanks!

Last edited by JuicyShaqMeat on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you Kobe!

Until 2020, I made NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.

My YouTube channel | Pistons Association story - 2K11
JuicyShaqMeat
I want that

Re: NBA 2K11 to 2K16 Title Logo Conversion (Preview)

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:00 am

Good stuff!

Do you remember which email account you registered with? I could look it up and retrieve your account for you, if so.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Nah it's all good, mate. Will just stick to this account for good since I'm planning to make more stuff anyway (Y)

Update on the project, I finally found the textures for the replay watermark and main menu logo. Apparently they're the same texture, so here's what I got:

Basically it's all set to be released. Sir Andrew, can I upload it to the Downloads section?
Thank you Kobe!

Until 2020, I made NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.

My YouTube channel | Pistons Association story - 2K11
JuicyShaqMeat
I want that

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:47 am

Of course, that's what it's there for!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding