Road to Glory II

A collection of memorable stories from NBA 2K's franchise and career modes.

Re: [10-5]Road to Glory II - November Recap

Postby [Hyperize] on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:31 am

LaMarcus Aldridge and Andre Miller are both already out for the sesason. :lol: Some pretty realistic stuff there for Portland. (Y)
[Hyperize]

Re: [10-5]Road to Glory II - November Recap

Postby Valor on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:01 am

mp3 wrote:Rose and Wade is one NASTY backcorurt !!

Yes it is :P

Martti. wrote:Wade is a beast, great that his production hasn't dropped. Turner is also doing well off the bench.

Besides the fact that he can't seem to hit a 3 pointer to save his life (0.115 3P%), Turner is a good spark of offense off the bench (Y)

megarover wrote:I think Wade is having a career year. 33 points is just monstrous. Even Turner is getting some scoring in.

15 games is too small a sample size so i won't make assumptions so quick, but he's doing great nonetheless

dare wrote:Evan Turner 11 PPG off the bench? that's very good

He's got a sweet little mid-range jumper that I like to use (Y)

Sit wrote:Go Sit! Go Sit! Go Sit!!!

:roll:
At the moment, you are busy getting bullied (as a senior) by your freshmen teammates at UNC for your hair :lol:

XxHyperDunk24 wrote:LaMarcus Aldridge and Andre Miller are both already out for the season. :lol: Some pretty realistic stuff there for Portland. (Y)

The same old curse (Y)
Last edited by Valor on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 am

Smith, Bulls top Hawks in OT Thriller

Atlanta, GA - Josh Smith's new teammates made sure Smith's return to Atlanta was a success.

Luol Deng flipped in a go-ahead layup in traffic with 27 seconds left in overtime, Joakim Noah grabbed the Joe Johnson miss, and Dwyane Wade calmly sank 2 Free Throws to ice the game as the Chicago Bulls top the Atlanta Hawks in overtime, 108-105, in the return of All Star and reigning Defensive Player of the year Josh Smith to Atlanta.

Smith, playing in Atlanta for the first time since being traded in the offseason to Chicago for Kirk Hinrich, James Johnson, Michael Washington and a future 1st round pick. Scored a game high 28 points alongside 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal and 2 blocks in 38 minutes of play after receiving a prolonged standing ovation from the sellout crowd of 19,214 in the Philips Arena. Smith was drafted by the Hawks with the 17th overall pick in the 2004 NBA Draft, and spent all 6 seasons prior to this in Atlanta.

"It was emotional being that I had so many memories here. I felt like this was going to be the place that I would finish my career," he said. "I felt good about my chances of winning my championship here with these guys. Me and coach didn't always agree with each other, but I had a good relationship with him all the same."

Hinrich, who spent all of his last 7 seasons in Chicago as a member of the Bulls after being drafted by Chicago with the seventh pick in the 2003 draft, enjoyed facing his old team but did not have a big impact in the game. He played just 21 minutes due to foul trouble and finished with 5 points and 4 assists.

Luol Deng wounded up with Player of the Game honors with season highs of 22 points and 10 rebounds, Dwyane Wade added in 26 points and 7 boards, Derrick Rose chipped in with 18 points, 6 dimes and 6 rebounds while Joakim Noah had 6 points and grabbed a game high 15 rebounds in the win.

"We blew the lead in the 4th but luckily was able to regain our composure in overtime" said Deng "It was a close one"

The Bulls had seemingly clinched the game at the end of the 3rd quarter, capping off the final 3 minutes with a 12-0 run. But the Hawks rallied late in the 4th and Joe Johnson sent it to overtime with a 18 foot jumper near the buzzer.

Johnson led the Hawks with 24 points and 12 rebounds, Al Horford had 21 points and 9 rebounds while Jamaal Crawford added 20 points of his own.

Rookie big man Ekpe Udoh, who was taken at 25th by the Hawks, outplayed the Bulls 3rd overall pick Evan Turner with 12 points and 12 boards of his own (Turner had a pedestrian 4 points on 2 for 6. Missing all 3 of his 3 point attempts). Meanwhile, Mike Bibby delivered a season high 15 assists along with 8 points in the loss.

Both teams were horrific from beyond the arc, with the Bulls shooting 1 for 5 and the Hawks going 3 for 16, but it was the differences in getting to the line that made the difference. The Bulls bullied their way to the line at will and went 23 for 27 from the charity stripe while the Hawks only had 15 attempts, making 10 of them in the process.

With this win, Chicago is now 14-6 and has successfully held off Atlanta for the top spot in the Eastern Conference. They have now won 3 in a row.

Highlights
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Jordan Player of the Game Highlights
Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: [14-6]Road to Glory II - OT Thriller in Atlanta!

Postby Clutch on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:33 pm

weird to see Smith dominate his old team offensively instead of defensively where he usually has the greater impact... maybe that caught ATL off guard :lol: nonetheless a W's a W!

nice job on the recovery after that 4th-qtr implosion too (Y)
Clutch
^ Life... currently :\

Postby mp3 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Great game by my home town Luol Deng !!
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby megarover on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:05 am

Nice to see a guy like Deng contributing since with a team this good barely gets his shares of points
Dont mess with the Best
megarover

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am

Saw this last night but too tired to comment. Nice OT win! :)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby kibaxx7 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Superb night by Deng, man. (Y) And nice OT thriller!
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Alpha_ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Nice OT win there...
Alpha_
Night Knight

Postby Martti. on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 pm

I see you suck with three-pointers too. :D

Nice outing by Smith against his former team and nice to see Deng post a double-double.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Valor on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:23 am

Clutch wrote:weird to see Smith dominate his old team offensively instead of defensively where he usually has the greater impact... maybe that caught ATL off guard :lol: nonetheless a W's a W!

nice job on the recovery after that 4th-qtr implosion too (Y)

Thanks man. The strategy in the game was to pound on the rookie 4s on the Hawks. Other then that, besides the usual dunks, putbacks, fastbreak alleyopps, J-Smooth was knocking down jumpers for me, which was probably why i kept on playing through him (Y)

mp3 wrote:Great game by my home town Luol Deng !!

He was great :)

megarover wrote:Nice to see a guy like Deng contributing since with a team this good barely gets his shares of points

Yup, he's normally the 3rd option on offense only.

Sit wrote:Saw this last night but too tired to comment. Nice OT win! :)

Cheers bro

Thierry. wrote:Superb night by Deng, man. (Y) And nice OT thriller!

I wish it didn't have to go into overtime (4th quarter let down....) but it was a good game to play (Y)

Dee24 wrote:Nice OT win there...

Thanks man

Martti. wrote:I see you suck with three-pointers too. :D

I do, but to be fair, besides Korver no one on my team is a capable 3 point shooter, and i cant seem to knock down shots (even wide open) with Korver beyond the arc.

It's also very rarely that i get an open look outside as well, normally even when i have space, the defender can come up within the mere seconds of me getting into the shot and either block the shit away or force a tough miss :? Any slider adjustments for suggestions? I think that the defensive adjustment is just too quick by the cpu....They can catchup in milliseconds, i mean that :x
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Martti. on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:16 am

Still better then this :

phpBB [video]
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Valor on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 am

Martti. wrote:Still better then this :

phpBB [video]

:lol: you just made my day
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby dare on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 am

Martti. wrote:Still better then this :

phpBB [video]

WTF blocking you own teammate :lol:
dare
True kings have rings

Postby kibaxx7 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm

No teammate blocking there, dare... It's Tim Duncan blocking Devin Harris (when he was at Dallas)... the bug is that Duncan is Usain Bolt there... :lol:
× Watching:
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Valor on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 am

Ginobili drops 41 as Kings demolish Bulls

Chicago, IL - LeBron James is clearly the main man on the Kings squad, but it was Manu Ginobili that took the spotlight on Wednesday night.

With LeBron James being held down to just 13 points by Josh Smith of the Chicago Bulls (who met LeBron at the rim twice and sent his dunk attempts into the 3rd row), Manu Ginobili took over the game, scoring a season high 41 points on 17 of 23 shooting and going 4 for 5 from three in just 28 minutes of playing time.

Tyreke Evans added 14 points and 13 assists, while the Kings frontcourt dominated the boards in the 109-88 blowout win over the Chicago Bulls, who are currently in first place on the Eastern Conference Standings.

"It was a bad effort on our part" said Bulls head coach Vinny Del Negro "We didn't play hard on the boards, we didn't play good enough defense. Ginobili killed us out there and their big guys got all the damn rebounds"

The Bulls leading rebounder was guard Dwyane Wade, who had 10 boards alongside a team high 23 points. Joakim Noah, who is the Bulls' leading rebounder for the season so far, only came away with 4 boards.

Derrick Rose had 18 points and 7 assists, but turned the ball over 5 times.

"Just a bad night for us" said Rose "They had the edge early and we couldn't come up with an answer"

The Kings shot 47% from trey, as opposed to a miserable 10% (1-10) for Chicago. Manu Ginobili had 23 points at the half and continued his shooting streak in the third quarter, he would sit out for the entirety of the 4th.

"Great night for me offensively" said Ginobili "My shot was just falling and it felt good, my teammates did a great job moving the ball around and found me open a lot"

The Kings had a total of 35 assists, as opposed to the 18 dimes posted by Chicago. Their bench also outscored the Bulls, 33-15 with Francisco Garcia leading the way with 12 points.

Chicago is now 15-8 for the season after this loss, and are in a tie with Charlotte for first place in the East.

Highlights
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Jordan Player of the Game Highlights
Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: [15-8]Road to Glory II - Kings crush Bulls

Postby Martti. on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Tough loss, although judging the rosters, this could be a potential Finals match-up. (Don't want to jinx it, just putting it out there.)
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby kibaxx7 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:56 am

Loving the Manu-Bron duo in Sac-Town. Tough loss man, at least you held Bron to only 13 points.
× Watching:
× Watched:
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Clutch on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Valor, don't you EVER let Manu use Wade like that again! (but i guess it wasn't for his lack of trying with 27 FG attempts :( )
Clutch
^ Life... currently :\

Postby Valor on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Martti. wrote:Tough loss, although judging the rosters, this could be a potential Finals match-up. (Don't want to jinx it, just putting it out there.)

The scary thing is, the Kings isn't even the best team in the West right now. Seeds 1-8 are all contenders :shock:

Thierry. wrote:Loving the Manu-Bron duo in Sac-Town. Tough loss man, at least you held Bron to only 13 points.

Holding Lebron down was the easy part with Deng and Smith, holding Manu down? thats another story, even with D-Wade and D-Rose on him...

Clutch wrote:Valor, don't you EVER let Manu use Wade like that again! (but i guess it wasn't for his lack of trying with 27 FG attempts :( )

Shots just didn't fall for me :(
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Williams to miss 6-8 weeks after ankle injury
December 20th, 2010

Bulls point guard Jason Williams will miss at least 6-8 weeks after suffering a broken ankle following
a mid-air collusion in the Bulls 96-94 win against the Atlanta Hawks yesterday night.

Williams was hit hard by the Hawks' Marvin Williams on a fastbreak layup attempt and landed hard on
the floor, his ankle was clearly broken after the plan and he was carried off the floor by the Chicago
medial staff. Williams was examined earlier today and surgery is scheduled to take place in 2 days.

"Further testing reveals nothing more beyond a broken ankle. We do not foresee any long term issues
with this injury" said Bulls trainer Gerard Allen "Jason should be cleared to resume basketball activities
within 6-8 weeks following surgery"

In 20 games this season, Williams has been averaging 1.3 points and 1.5 assists coming off the bench.

Fisher, O'Neal to retire at seasons' end
December 23rd, 2010

Image Image
Lakers guard Derek Fisher has announced retirement at the end of the current NBA season.

A veteran of 15 seasons and at age 36, Derek Fisher has won 5 NBA championships as a member of the
Los Angeles Lakers. Including a 3 peat in the O'Neal era and currently a member of the back-to-back
champions.

"I am going to retire at the end of the season" stated Fisher in his press conference "and I'm walking away
from the game with my head held high. I've accomplished all i could in this league."

Known as a sharpshooter and one of the most clutch performers in NBA playoff history, Fisher has career
averages of 8.7 points, 2.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.1 steals per game in 1067 (and counting)
games played.

Meanwhile, on the same day. Fisher's former teammate and one of the most dominating players in NBA history.
Shaquille O'Neal has also announced his intentions to retire at season's end.

Currently a member of the Golden State Warriors, O'Neal is a 4 time NBA champion, 3 time Finals MVP, one time
regular season MVP, a 15 time All-Star and 8 time 1st team All-NBA. He was rookie of the year 19 seasons ago.

"This will be my final season in the NBA" O'Neal said "I've dominated for 2 decades now, It's time to let the kids
take the center stage."

Standing at 7'1" and 325 pounds, the 38 year old center was a former number 1 overall pick by the Orlando Magic,
he has played for the Magic, Lakers, Heat, Suns, Cavaliers and now the Warriors. Nicknamed Shaq, Diesel amongst
other names, O'Neal has career averages of 23.6 ppg, 10.7 rpg, 2.4 apg and 2.2 bpg in 1230 (and counting) games
played in his 19 year career.

James White Sent To D-League
December 29th, 2010

James White has been sent to the NBA Developmental League by the Chicago Bulls.

White was signed by the Bulls on August 5th (offseason) to a 1 year, 464k deal.

In 10 games played this season, White has had averages of 1.2 ppg coming off the bench for the Bulls.

"He didn't get demoted from anything. He wasn't playing," Bulls head coach Vinny Del Negro said. "I think we don't
take advantage of the D-League enough because of people worrying about the PR hit you're going to take. It's like
people would rather have a guy sit on the bench and never play versus going to the minor leagues to play. Baseball
has been doing it for years, and it works."

"He has a ton of athletic ability, he just needs to learn to use it properly" added Del Negro "This is an excellent
opportunity for him"

This is not the first stint in the D-League by White, he has spent much of his career bouncing from Europe, short
runs with NBA teams and all-around the NBADL.

Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: [18-10] Road to Glory II - White Chocolate goes down

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Funny how Fisher is in the same article as Shaq. Would not happen in real life. :P
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Re: [18-10] Road to Glory II - White Chocolate goes down

Postby Valor on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Sit wrote:Funny how Fisher is in the same article as Shaq. Would not happen in real life. :P

how so? Shaq loves Fish :P
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Monthly Recap: December 2010
Part One: Chicago Bulls Monthly Recap

December Results - 9W 6L

December 2nd vs Detroit Pistons
Win 100-92
Outstanding Players:
Detroit: Ben Gordon 31 pts, Richard Hamilton 19 pts, Charlie Villanueva 13 pts 14 reb
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 24 pts 8 reb 8 ast, Derrick Rose 16 pts 7 ast, Josh Smith 13 pts 11 reb 3 blk

December 4th @ Cleveland Cavaliers
Loss 85-98
Outstanding Players:
Cleveland: Mo Williams 33 pts, Zydrunas Ilgauskas 20 pts 11 reb
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 28 pts 6 reb, Derrick Rose 19 pts 9 ast

December 5th vs Boston Celtics
Win 98-83
Outstanding Players:
Boston: Ray Allen 25 pts 5 reb 5 ast, Kevin Garnett 17 pts 16 reb 4 blk, Paul Pierce 15 pts
Chicago: Derrick Rose 20 pts 6 reb 5 ast, Dwyane Wade 21 pts, Josh Smith 15 pts 15 reb

December 8th vs Philadelphia 76ers
Win 99-93
Outstanding Players:
Philadelphia: Louis Williams 22 pts 5 ast, Elton Brand 15 pts 11 reb, Allen Iverson 17 pts
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 34 pts, Derrick Rose 21 pts 6 ast, Josh Smith 13 pts 10 reb 5 blk 2 stl

December 9th @ Atlanta Hawks
Win 108-105 (OT) Game Recap

December 11th vs LA Lakers
Loss 80-91
Outstanding Players:
LA Lakers: Pau Gasol 24 pts 15 reb, Kobe Bryant 29 pts, Ron Artest 16 pts 5 reb, Andrew Bynum 14 reb
Chicago: Derrick Rose 17 pts 8 ast, Josh Smith 11 pts 7 reb 6 blk, Dwyane Wade 21 pts

December 12th vs New York Knicks
Win 119-84
Outstanding Players:
New York: Wilson Chandler 25 pts 14 reb, Tracy McGrady 22 pts, Ed Davis 8 pts 8 reb
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 38 pts 6 reb 7 ast 4 stl 2 blk, Derrick Rose 33 pts 11 ast, Luol Deng 23 pts 10 reb

December 15th vs Sacramento Kings
Loss 88-109 Game Recap

December 17th vs New Jersey Nets
Loss 89-92
Outstanding Players:
New Jersey: Brook Lopez 17 pts 18 reb, Yi Jianlian 14 pts 18 reb, Al-Farouq Aminu 14 pts, Terrence Williams 14 pts
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 27 pts, Luol Deng 16 pts 11 reb, Joakim Noah 11 pts 11 reb, Derrick Rose 15 pts 5 ast

December 19th vs Atlanta Hawks
Win 96-94
Outstanding Players:
Atlanta: Kirk Hinrich 27 pts 4 ast, Mike Bibby 24 pts 5 ast, Joe Johnson 10 pts 7 reb 6 ast, Al Horford 11 pts 12 reb
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 39 pts 5 ast, Evan Turner 19 pts 5 ast 4 reb (off the bench), Derrick Rose 15 pts 13 ast

December 21st vs Phoenix Suns
Win 94-92
Outstanding Players:
Phoenix: Leandro Barbosa 28 pts 4 stl, Amare Stoudemire 12 pts 11 reb, Steve Nash 11 pts 11 ast, Jason Richardson 14 pts (off the bench)
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 37 pts, Derrick Rose 25 pts 6 ast, Josh Smith 6 pts 11 reb 4 blk, Joakim Noah 6 pts 10 reb

December 22nd @ New Jersey Nets
Win 86-74
Outstanding Players:
New Jersey: Devin Harris 16 pts 10 ast, Chris Douglas-Roberts 15 pts (off the bench), Brook Lopez 10 pts 11 reb
Chicago: Derrick Rose 30 pts 6 ast, Luol Deng 16 pts 5 reb 4 blk, Joakim Noah 6 pts 13 reb

December 26th vs Houston Rockets
Loss 113-115
Outstanding Players:
Houston: Trevor Ariza 28 pts, Aaron Brooks 26 pts 6 ast, Yao Ming 24 pts 11 reb 3 blk, Kevin Martin 16 pts
Chicago: Dwyane Wade 33 pts 7 ast, Derrick Rose 20 pts 9 ast, Joakim Noah 16 pts 10 reb, Brad Miller 15 pts (off the bench)

December 29th vs Milwaukee Bucks
Win 82-68
Outstanding Players:
Milwaukee: Michael Redd 18 pts, Derrick Favors 6 pts 14 reb, Andrew Bogut 4 pts 13 reb 3 blk
Chicago: Derrick Rose 19 pts 6 reb 5 ast 3 stl, Luol Deng 20 pts 5 reb, Josh Smith 10 pts 7 reb 5 blk

December 31st @ Detroit Pistons
Loss 85-88
Outstanding Players:
Detroit: Ben Gordon 26 pts, Charile Villanueva 14 pts 11 reb, Rodney Stuckey 14 pts 7 ast, Tayshaun Prince 12 pts 7 reb 5 ast
Chicago: Derrick Rose 22 pts 8 ast, Josh Smith 16 pts 6 reb 3 blk, Dwyane Wade 22 pts 6 reb 5 ast 4 stl, Joakim Noah 7 pts 12 reb

Chicago Bulls Player Stats
- Bold Indicates Team Leader

Chicago Bulls Metric Stats
- Bold Indicates Team Leader

Bulls Top Plays of the Month
5. Defense written in 3 languages didn't help Artest stop Luol Deng from dropping this fadeaway on him

4. Derrick Rose shows no mercy towards Brook Lopez as he puts him on a poster

3. Josh Smith rejects Ben Wallace's Dunk attempt

2. Flash tries to rip down the rim with this vicious slam

1. J-Smooth hooks up with Derrick Rose and tears down the shot clock (a la Dwight Howard)
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Monthly Recaps: December 2010
Part Two: Around the League

League Standings
Western Conference Standings

1. Oklahoma City Thunder (23-9)*
2. Utah Jazz (22-10)
3. Sacramento Kings (20-11)*
4. Houston Rockets (18-12)*
5. Phoenix Suns (18-13)
6. Los Angeles Lakers (18-13)
7. Dallas Mavericks (17-13)
8. Denver Nuggets (18-15)
----------------------------------
9. Portland Trailblazers (16-16)
10. Memphis Grizzlies (15-17)
11. Los Angeles Clippers (15-17)
12. New Orleans Hornets (14-17)
13. San Antonio Spurs (14-19)
14. Golden State Warriors (14-19)
15. Minnesota Timberwolves (12-22)

* Denotes Division Leader

Eastern Conference Standings

1. Charlotte Bobcats (19-11)*
2. Chicago Bulls (19-11)*
3. Boston Celtics (19-14)*
4. Atlanta Hawks (16-15)
5. Orlando Magic (16-15)
6. Philadelphia 76ers (16-16)
7. Washington Wizards (15-15)
8. Indiana Pacers (14-16)
----------------------------------
9. Miami Heat (14-16)
10. Toronto Raptors (14-18)
11. New York Knicks (13-18)
12. Detroit Pistons (13-19)
13. Milwaukee Bucks (12-19)
14. New Jersey Nets (11-21)
15. Cleveland Cavaliers (8-26)

* Denotes Division Leader

League Leaders

1. Dwyane Wade (Chicago) 30.1
2. Kobe Bryant (LA Lakers) 28.5
3. LeBron James (Sacramento) 28.1
4. Danny Granger (Indiana) 26.9
5. Brandon Roy (Portland) 26.4

1. Dwight Howard (Orlando) 16.3
2. Amare Stoudemire (Phoenix) 12.3
3. Ed Davis (New York) 12.0
4. Brook Lopez (New Jersey) 11.8
5. Kevin Garnett (Boston) 11.3
- Al Horford (Atlanta) 11.3
- Al Jefferson (Minnesota) 11.3

1. Jason Kidd (Dallas) 11.7
2. Ricky Rubio (Memphis) 10.3
3. Steve Nash (Phoenix) 9.7
4. Chris Paul (New Orleans) 9.1
- Deron Williams (Utah) 9.1
5. Jose Calderon (Toronto) 9.0

1. Chris Paul (New Orleans) 3.1
2. Danny Granger (Indiana) 2.5
- Ben Wallace (Detroit) 2.5
3. Kevin Martin (Houston) 2.3
- Ronnie Brewer (Minnesota) 2.3
- Andrei Kirilenko (Utah) 2.3
4. Dwyane Wade (Chicago) 2.2
- Rajon Rondo (Boston) 2.2
- Monta Ellis (Golden State) 2.2
- Kobe Bryant (LA Lakers) 2.2
- Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia) 2.2
5. Jason Kidd (Dallas) 2.1
- Stephon Curry (Golden State) 2.1
- Baron Davis (LA Clippers) 2.1
- Stephen Jackson (Charlotte) 2.1

1. Dwight Howard (Orlando) 3.2
2. Al Jefferson (Minnesota) 3.1
3. Yao Ming (Houston) 3.0
4. Josh Smith (Chicago) 2.8
- Tim Duncan (San Antonio) 2.8
5. Marcus Camby (Portland) 2.6
- Amare Stoudemire (Phoenix) 2.6

Player Efficiency Rating (PER)
1. Dwyane Wade (Chicago) 27.4
2. LeBron James (Sacramento) 26.5
3. Dwight Howard (Orlando) 26.3
- Amare Stoudemire (Phoenix) 26.3
4. Kobe Bryant (LA Lakers) 25.6
5. Deron Williams (Utah) 24.8
6. Chris Paul (New Orleans) 24.7
7. Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City) 24.3
- Brandon Roy (Portland) 24.3
8. Stephen Jackson (Charlotte) 24.2
9. Gilbert Arenas (Washington) 23.8
10. Yao Ming (Houston) 23.7

Rookie Leaders
1. Ed Davis (New York) 16.5
2. John Wall (Minnesota) 11.9
3. Donatas Motiejunas (LA Clippers) 11.8
4. Al-Farouq Aminu (New Jersey) 11.1
5. Derrick Favors (Milwaukee) 10.6

1. Ed Davis (New York) 12.0
2. Derrick Favors (Milwaukee) 10.0
3. Donatas Motiejunas (LA Clippers) 9.1
4. Ekpe Udoh (Atlanta) 8.8
5. Cole Aldrich (Oklahoma City) 5.8

1. Ricky Rubio (Memphis) 10.3
2. John Wall (Minnesota) 4.9
3. Kyle James (New York) 3.2
4. Dominique Jones (Indiana) 2.1
5. Willie Warren (Charlotte) 2.0

1. Ricky Rubio (Memphis) 0.8
- John Wall (Minnesota) 0.8
2. Kyle James (New York) 0.7
- Roy Simpson (LA Clippers) 0.7
3. Al-Farouq Aminu (New Jersey) 0.5
- Evan Turner (Chicago) 0.5
- Stanley Robinson (Portland) 0.5
- Dominique Jones (Indiana) 0.5
4. James Anderson (Cleveland) 0.4
5. Ekpe Udoh (Atlanta) 0.3
- Jarvis Varnado (New York) 0.3
- Wesley Johnson (Memphis) 0.3
- Donatas Motiejunas (LA Clippers) 0.3
- Avery Bradley (Boston) 0.3
- Larry Sanders (Dallas) 0.3
- Greivis Vasquez (Oklahoma City) 0.3

1. Derrick Favors (Milwaukee) 2.1
2. Ed Davis (New York) 1.9
3. Ekpe Udoh (Atlanta) 1.8
- Donatas Motiejunas (LA Clippers) 1.8
4. Cole Aldrich (Oklahoma City) 1.6
5. John Wall (Minnesota) 1.5

Players of the Week
Week: East | West
Oct 27-30: Dwight Howard (Orlando) | Carmelo Anthony (Denver)
Oct 31-Nov 6: Dwyane Wade (Chicago) | Amare Stoudemire (Phoenix)
Nov 7-13: Dwyane Wade (Chicago) | Kobe Bryant (LA Lakers)
Nov 14-20: Dwight Howard (Orlando) | LeBron James (Sacramento)
Nov 21-27: Dwyane Wade (Chicago) | LeBron James (Sacramento)
Nov 28-Dec 4: Joe Johnson (Atlanta) | LeBron James (Sacramento)
Dec 5-11: Dwight Howard (Orlando) | LeBron James (Sacramento)
Dec 12-18: Danny Granger (Indiana) | LeBron James (Sacramento)
Dec 19-25: Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia) | LeBron James (Sacramento)

Players of the Month
East: Dwight Howard (Orlando)
West: LeBron James (Sacramento)

Rookies of the Month
East: Ed Davis (New York)
West: Donatas Motiejunas (LA Clippers)

Player Movement

12/12/10
Celtics Trade: Nate Robinson
Cavaliers Trade: Delonte West, Sebastian Telfair

12/23/10
Nets Fire Head Coach Austin Wilkes
Nets Hire Head Coach Simon Lucas

12/29/10
Bulls assigned forward James White to Iowa Energy (NBA D-League)

Injury Report
Last edited by Valor on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valor
Fire GarPax

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K Stories Hall of Fame