A LEGEND IS BORN III

A collection of memorable stories from NBA 2K's franchise and career modes.

Re: Top C's + Draft + Tying Loose Ends + L Mandich + VOTE

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Fair enough :)

Just finished the shoot guard's article and there's an interesting one in the top 10. It surprised me :)

Also, message to Shad's manager. Would your client like to declare for the NBA Draft? I think this association will last another few seasons.
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby George7 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Sit, OK then.Here are mine.Made for the forwards first cause they were the upcoming articles

Shooting Guards
1.Kobe Bryant
2.Reshawn Tyson
3.Dwayne Wade
4.Mark Moore
5.Rudy Gay(OJ Mayo)

Point Guards
1.Chris Paul
2.Russel Westbrook
3.Ray Lliach(He's over Steele because he's more important to the Clippers' performance than Steele is to the Nets)
4.Barney Steele
5.Tony Parker(and J-Kidd,who will be in the top 10 because of his consistence)

Oh,and about the logo.Voted Dare's ,although Justine's logo is my favourite in terms of style.Dare's seems more like an NBA Team's logo.Justine's is great,but it just doesn't look like a logo for an NBA team to me.It misses sth I can't figure out yet.
Nice too see my logo 3rd on votings,but sucks not to be in the second round with a matter of one or two votes.
George7

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:25 pm

George7 wrote:Oh,and about the logo.Voted Dare's ,although Justine's logo is my favourite in terms of style.Dare's seems more like an NBA Team's logo.Justine's is great,but it just doesn't look like a logo for an NBA team to me.It misses sth I can't figure out yet.

My thoughts exactly. I think Justine's is the best one but Dare's looks like an actual logo for a sports team. Sorry Justine :(
Fresh8

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Sit wrote:Also, message to Shad's manager. Would your client like to declare for the NBA Draft? I think this association will last another few seasons.

He's intent on declaring for the NBA Draft as soon as his paperworks are done regarding the release from his previous team and approval to fly out of the country because of some 'misdemeanors' against the law.

PM Lamrock if he still has O'Greene's details, if not PM me so I can send one.
I wanted to have continuity with O'Greene even if it's a different story, like a parallel universe shite, that's why the PM to you. I will be carrying the way O'Greene manhandled Sit one-on-one in this story. Oh yes. Instead this time, Sit is with management so my question was important to show the possibility that Sit and O'Greene did faced each other at least once during Sit's playing days.

Like Lamrock, I give you creative freedom with O'Greene's story before going to the NBA. I know you can run away with it.

O'Greene is preparing to languish in the FA pool. :lol:
Last edited by shadowgrin on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Don't worry. Sit and Shad will have their one on one in this story. Don't worry about that. And I will be gracious not to change the result either. :)

Lamrock - forward me the details! Thanks!
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 am

September 24, 2013
Top 10 Power Forwards
By Willard Smith

Following on from my successful ranking of teams, I will try my hand at ranking each NBA position 10 through to 1. Don’t crucify me if you don’t see your favorite player here. I’m sure you will all have your own arguments and justifications for including snubbed players!

The power forward position has long been dominated by the likes of Kevin Garnett, Dirk Nowitzki and yes – Tim Duncan (when you don’t mention him as a centre). All three make an appearance on this list as they can surely hold their own but now there are a group of younger guys who make this spot theirs. So who will be number 1? The brilliant all-around Marrti Must, the double double machine from Miami Michael Beasley or the hard-working nice guy Jay Gray?

On the Bubble

Donnell Lawrence, Utah Jazz, 27, Years Pro: 5
2012-13 stats: 8.8 PPG, 9.1 RPG, 3.4 APG, 2.3 BPG, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 8.3 PPG, 8.5 RPG, 3.3 APG, 2.0 BPG, 328 GP, 328 GS

-----

Top Ten

10. Amare Stoudemire, LA Clippers, 30, Years Pro: 12
2012-13 stats: 16.8 PPG, 6.7 RPG, 1.5 BPG, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 19.5 PPG, 8.1 RPG, 1.7 BPG, 791 GP, 774 GS

Stoudemire’s inability to play defense has been thoroughly exposed with the Clippers. It was probably the biggest mistake of his career to leave the Phoenix Suns. It’s true that the Clippers did improve and make the playoffs but that isn’t because of Amare. It is because of Ray Lliach. Amare has only been a role player – the third or fourth option for the Clippers. It’s definitely not worth his contract. So why is he in the top 10? Because he is a talented offensive threat. Amare is one of the best scorers and in the right system, he could average 25 points a game. This is what I know for sure.

-----

9. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs, 37, Years Pro: 17
2012-13 stats: 14.0 PPG, 8.6 RPG, 1.5 APG, 0.8 BPG, 73 GP, 73 GS
Career stats: 19.7 PPG, 11.0 RPG, 2.9 APG, 2.2 BPG, 1225 GP, 1224 GS

Tim Duncan is still able to put up 20 points on any given night. He can still get that double double. He can still lead the Spurs to a win. He just can’t do it like he used to though. He struggles to block shots like he used to and his teammates aren’t as good as they use to be. That’s what happens after 17 years in the league and you are on the wrong end of 30. Tim Duncan is a true champion who is holding onto hope that Tiago Splitter can make his NBA debut and help him have a last shot at a title. Tim Duncan cannot do it on his own like in the old days.

-----

8. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics, 37, Years Pro: 19
2012-13 stats: 15.8 PPG, 8.9 RPG, 2.2 APG, 2.0 BPG, 1.1 SPG, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 19.9 PPG, 10.9 RPG, 4.1 APG, 1.8 BPG, 1.4 SPG, 1383 GP, 1346 GS

Who has been the better player between KG and Tim Duncan? Over their NBA careers, Duncan has certainly been the bigger winner. KG might have a shot at being the better player individually. Garnett is amazing; he still plays with as much passion and energy as the first day he played in the NBA. Who would have thought that 20 odd years later, Garnett might retire as one of the greats of the game. Judging from how he is on the court, expect for KG to stick around another 3 or 4 years. I mean, according to him, anything is possible.

-----

7. Yi Jianlian, New Jersey Nets, 26, Years Pro: 7
2012-13 stats: 16.7 PPG, 6.9 RPG, 1.1 SPG, 1.1 BPG, .501 FG%, .890 FT%, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 13.9 PPG, 6.5 RPG, 0.9 SPG, 1.2 BPG, .481 FG%, .836 FT%, 476 GP, 452 GS

If Yi would just stop shooting damned three pointers (as he can’t hit them. He shoots at a clip of sub-.250 from behind the arc), he would be such a better player. Yi is gifted in talent and athleticism for his size. This guy is one of the most versatile scorers in the entire league. All of the hype surrounding his drafting into the NBA will all be justified if he would just commit himself on the defensive end as well as on the glass. Could the shot chucking and no-defensive intensity be a product of playing with Carmelo Anthony? Maybe I have a point!

-----

6. Carlos Boozer, Portland Trailblazers, 32, Years Pro: 12
2012-13 stats: 16.3 PPG, 7.4 RPG, 1.9 APG, 1.4 SPG, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 16.4 PPG, 9.0 RPG, 2.0 APG, 1.1 SPG, 798 GP, 757 GS

Poor old Carlos Boozer has always been overlooked. And now it’s a shame he’s already on the way down from the days when he was a fringe All-Star player. Boozer has had his chance at a glory run with the Blazers and failed. Now it’s going to take all the strength he can muster to pick up this team. He was a prize signing alongside Steve Nash but all he did was cruise along during his career in Portland. The Blazers must be kicking themselves for letting Aldridge walk. He would have at least been a bit more motivated than Booze. (On second thought… maybe not. Sucks to be a Blazers fan with the underachieving Boozer and Oden as their front court!)

-----

5. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks, 35, Years Pro: 16
2012-13 stats: 19.6 PPG, 5.9 RPG, 1.4 APG, 72 GP, 72 GS
Career stats: 23.0 PPG, 8.5 RPG, 2.7 APG, 1158 GP, 1134 GS

Why would you even think for a second that Dirk Nowitzki would just fall off the map? Isn’t his game more suited to old age than any of his compatriots are? At age 35, you can see that Dirk still has a lot left in the tank. Don’t forget that one of his best ever seasons was just two years ago for 2011-12 when he averaged 26 points and 8 rebounds a contest. There are nagging injuries but when Dirk is on the floor, you still see the Dirk from 2006.

-----

4. Chris Bosh, Toronto Raptors, 29, Years Pro: 11
2012-13 stats: 24.8 PPG, 10.3 RPG, 2.3 APG, 1.2 SPG, 1.2 BPG, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 21.6 PPG, 9.6 RPG, 2.0 SPG, 0.9 SPG, 1.4 BPG, 772 GP, 760 GS

This is where it got difficult but I will try my best to explain. Why is Bosh here? On a level of talent and individual statistics, Bosh is the number 1 power forward in the NBA. Then you add in the intangibles and team success and I just cannot rank him higher than 4. Bosh has a reputation for being lazy and not committed to victory. Bosh only seems interested in collecting his pay slip and letting his teammates to figure the rest of it out. Is it impressive that he doesn’t need to work hard to average 25 points and 10 rebounds a game? Or is it actually sad that he is not using his talent to the best of his ability?

-----

3. Martti Must, Phoenix Suns, 25, Years Pro: 5
2012-13 stats: 20.1 PPG, 11.6 RPG, 6.6 APG, 2.4 BPG, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 16.7 PPG, 9.0 RPG, 5.3 APG, 1.8 BPG, 328 GP, 328 GS

The Crybaby has silenced all the critics upon entering the NBA. He was ‘too soft’ and ‘too weak’ to make an impact. Boy did he prove them wrong! And when Must did prove them wrong, people kept pointing out his flaws and that’s how he got the nickname. Aside from all the crying and whining, Must can ball. He is a triple double threat on any given night. He can do it all. Somehow, he is a tremendous player despite him being at a disadvantage physically when matched up with the elite forwards in this league. Must is regarded as the best that the league has to offer but the reason why he is down here at 3 is because the next 2 guys have shown that they can lead a team as well as being individually brilliant.

(Note: I’ve met Must in person and he is a genuinely nice guy who wouldn’t even hurt a fly… maybe that’s why everyone picks on him?)

-----

2. Jay Gray, Milwaukee Bucks, 23, Years Pro: 4
2012-13 stats: 21 PPG, 10 RPG, 4.6 APG, 2.1 BPG, 1.5 SPG, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 21.5 PPG, 11.8 RPG, 4.5 APG, 2.2 BPG, 1.4 SPG, 247 GP, 247 GS

The beautiful thing about Gray is that he will do whatever it takes to win. The ugly thing is that in order to win, Gray might be compromising his status as one of the best players in this league. Typical isn’t it? That’s the exact image that we all have of Gray - the perfect teammate and modest to a tee. After Milwaukee’s surprising run to the Eastern Conference Finals last season, Gray’s popularity has started to rise in rapid fashion.

-----

1. Michael Beasley, Miami Heat, 24, Years Pro: 6
2012-13 stats: 20.7 PPG, 10.9 RPG, 2.6 APG, 2.2 BPG, 1.1 SPG, .502 FG%, 82 GP, 82 GS
Career stats: 19.4 PPG, 8.6 RPG, 1.1 APG, 1.6 BPG, 1.0 SPG, 410 GP, 410 GS

Michael Beasley gets it. When people think of Miami, they think of Wade and even JR Smith before they think of him. Beasley has been quietly doing his thing and his teammates love it. They run plays for him, they make sure he gets his touches and they make sure he feels that he is a star. Beasley just doesn’t boast about it or make it known to the rest of the world. While everyone is thinking about how to shut down Wade, they are ignoring Miami’s actual best player. Yes, I am saying that Beasley is more important than Wade. Without Beasley, the Heat would have no one to hustle and clean up the glass. They would have no one blocking shots. And they would have no one to turn to when Wade is being shut down.
Fresh8

Re: A Legend Is Born III - Top Power Forwards + Logo Vote +

Postby Valor on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:53 am

I say Jay Gray over Beasley for the top spot, he's a legit MVP candidate while Beasley really isn't, he's better on both sides of the court and damn, he's only 23 still?
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby The X on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 am

:turrible:

Gray is number 1. If Must & Bosh had more team success they'd be 2 & 3. Then Beas at number 4. Beas can be no higher than number 2. Looks like Willard Smith is smoking the (crack) pipe again (N)
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Martti. on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 am

Wow, Beasley #1, that's a surprise. I'd have seen Gray or Bosh there. Damn, Bosh had some great numbers last year. You should acquire him already. (Y)
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby dare on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 am

I agree with Beasley with number but Gray could tie him in that spot.
dare
True kings have rings

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 am

willardsmithistheman: @thex... Beasley 1 ring, Gray lucky playoff run, Must and Bosh lottery. Have I made myself clear?

This is supposed to get some competitive juices flowing :) any other observations about the top 10?
Fresh8

Postby The X on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Yi is too high. He's no better than number 10 on the list
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Lamrock on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:20 pm

The X wrote::turrible:

Gray is number 1. If Must & Bosh had more team success they'd be 2 & 3. Then Beas at number 4. Beas can be no higher than number 2. Looks like Willard Smith is smoking the (crack) pipe again (N)

I have to concur. Jay Gray may be the #2 option, but he is the best #2 option this league has ever seen.
Lamrock

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Since Willard Smith is writing these top 10 articles, I would love to see some response blog entries from any of you!

10-40 points up for grabs for articles!

10 = participation
40 = excellent ones!
Fresh8

Postby Lamrock on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:22 pm

L-Train's Words Of Wisdom wrote:

Guess I'll Have To Stick With My Own Blog For Good NBA Analysis

September 28, 2013 - In my Pursuit Of Happyness with the NBA blogosphere (is that term outdated now, in the year 2013?), I came across an old favorite: Yahoo Sports' Ball Don't Lie blog. In my pre-NBA days, I used to love reading J.E. Skeets' posts, and was looking forward to skimming the archives. Unfortunately, there was a Hitch in my plan: Skeets had left to go for The Score over three years ago, and replacing him was the hack Willard Smith!

The first post I saw was a well written, but fairly safe article ranking the top 10 centers in the league. Then I scrolled down and saw it: the top 10 power forwards list. Naturally, Jay Gray, the second coming of the Men In Black (what I used to call the Spurs) star Tim Duncan would be at the top. Instead, mid-range chucking, stoner combo forward Michael Beasley of the Miami Defeat topped the list. Turrible.

I mean, Gray was already the best power forward in the league. With my spacing the floor, as well as the Seven Pounds of muscle he put on this summer, he should easily top the list, and maybe even take the #2 and #3 spots as well for emphasis, but no. No love for the Milwaukee Bad Boys.

What's next? He'll put Chara, LeBron and Durant as his top 3?

Bucks' Washburn Blasts Willard Smith, Beasley

Image September 29, 2013 - Milwaukee Bucks star Liam Washburn expressed his displeasure with Willard Smith's #2 placement of Jay Gray on his Ball Don't Lie Top power forwards list, via his blog.

The blog, L-Train's Words Of Wisdom, has been a source of controversy in the past, in particular for criticizing the referees and former teammate Charlie "Cancer Patient" Villanueva. This entry referred to Smith's article as "turrible", and also criticized the Heat's Michael Beasley, who topped Smith's list.

Smith and Beasley have yet to respond.
Lamrock

Postby The X on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Lamrock wins. Fatality time :epicbeardman:
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Beasley Teammates Defend All-Star

SEPTEMBER 29, MADRID – Overseas in Spain, the Miami Heat responded to reports coming from home. The Milwaukee Bucks bold soon-to-be sophomore Liam Washburn had just written a blog entry calling Michael Beasley a 'stoner' and 'shot chucker'. All-Star teammate Dwyane Wade was the first to call out Washburn, "Lewis who? I think Jay Gray should speak up instead of getting some skinny nobody to fight his own battles. That was unprofessional."

Heat forward Dorrell Wright admitted that he had read the Ball Don't Lie that had started all the controversy and shared his thoughts, "We always thought we had the best power forward in the game on our team. We're glad that someone can be bold enough to say it rather than choose the default answer Marrti Must. Michael is a great player and on this team, he has made a lot of sacrifices. I think the Bucks need to be real men and just accept what has been written." Backup point guard Luke Ridnour stated, "Was he (Washburn) even writing in English? I didn't understand a word he was saying."

JR Smith threatened to 'fix things up' between the Bucks and the Heat when the two teams face off in the regular season, "I'm going to (expletive) that skinny white kid up. Tell him to say that (expletive) to my face. Spineless kid can only say stuff on the internets and think he can get away with it. No one messes with my teammates and gets away with it!" Smith even added, "And once I'm done with him (Washburn), Jay had better watch his back cause I'm coming for him too! Let's see how tough he really is."

Starting point guard Marcus Williams warned Washburn, "Oh, he just made a lot of new enemies from the hood. From where I come from, you don't call anyone a crackhead. That's downright disrespectful."

Beasley laughed it all off, "It's funny that everyone is all angry and stuff over one blog entry."

Read More…
Last edited by Fresh8 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 pm

September 29, 2013
Response To The Lame-Train
By Willard Smith

Image Image

It's time for a blogger to shut the Lame-Train up.

He's been stinking up the air (blogosphere - what the hell is that term? Are you a first year geek in high school kid?) with all of his rubbish. And I've had it now that he's tried to call me out for not putting his best buddy Jay Gray on the top of my Top 10 Power Forwards list. In his latest attempt to suck up to his captain, Lame-Train clearly went off the rails. And if he thinks he can write - get this in your head woman; you're as good as Gilbert Arenas. And that ain't a compliment.

So let's get some things straight between you (the readers), me and Lame-Train.

Lame-Train wrote:The first post I saw was a well written, but fairly safe article ranking the top 10 centers in the league.

It sounds like you're criticizing me for going with the safe option and now you get mad that I didn't do the same with Jay? (Note: Jay would have been the 'safer' option because everyone is hopping on the bandwagon. The real 'safe option' was Martti Must)

Lame-Train wrote:Instead, mid-range chucking, stoner combo forward Michael Beasley of the Miami Defeat topped the list. Turrible.

If he were dead, Chuck would be rolling in his grave right now. Start spelling it right. I'm sure that the Chuckster has told you before to stop impersonating him as he thinks you're an idiot. I quite frankly agree so perhaps it's time for you to shut down and creep back to your bed, sleep and keep dreaming about Jay Gray calling you his best friend. On a second note, Michael Beasley is far from what you have described him as. He is an efficient scorer and definitely not a second reincarnation of Antonie Walker as you may claim - go hit the game tapes and see how this guy rolls.

In some weird parallel universe he might be a trouble young soul who flamed out in Miami before being traded to a team in the wilderness but not this edition of Michael Beasley. It's funny that everyone was rooting for Allen Iverson back in the good old days but when a real underdog finally battles his demons, conquers them and helps to nearly deliver a title to Miami, no one wants to take note.

Lame-Train wrote:Gray was already the best power forward in the league.

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but ask anyone around the league and they rank Beasley and Martti Must ahead of Jay. Even Jay knows it. Now, I'm not saying that this will be how it is for the next five to ten years but this is what it is now (I doubt you will even be around after your fourth season so enjoy it while you can and keep turning over the ball and taking crap shots). Every team in the league is more scared to play against the Heat than they are against the Bucks. That's because Beasley is going to hurt you on both ends of the floor.

I can't wait to cover your game against the Heat in the regular season. You've just done the worst thing possible for your Bucks and really put the deer in the Heat headlights for some ass-whooping!
Last edited by Fresh8 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fresh8

Postby Kubik on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 am

I love your articles and presentations! Nice to see Beasley on the top of forwards!
Kubik

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 am

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Houndy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 am

Comments on Willard Smith's "Top Ten Power Forwards" Post

ILiekBucks at 1:53 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: Not sure what Willard was smoking, pretty sure it was stupidity.

Cleveland Boy at 1:55 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: Pretty accurate, I mean, it's his opinion, even if people hate him for it.

JasonRomp at 2:00 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: It's better than Chris Chase

Dwayne Wade's Best Friend at 2:01 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: Stop hatin. This guy is da truth. Beasley owns that guy with no ring. True Kings have Rings.

DirkFan1991 at 2:05 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: At least Dirk's in the Top 5. Best international player ever baby.

Chillin Chris at 2:07 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: This is why I read Woody Hannes. More accurate, he does his research well.

Westside Lobo at 2:10 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: First of all, I like it. Very accurate, and guys, it's his opinion. Don't get made at someone's opinion...

FreeShoes at 2:15 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: A coupon for free shoes can be yours, if you go to FootLocker.freeshoes and type in "FREE". We have LeBron VIII's, Kobe's and Jay Gray shoes!

Comments on L-Train's "Words of Wisdom" blog post

iHeartL-Train at 3:45 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: I HEART YOU L-TRAIN. PLZ ADD ME ON FLACEBOOK. I WANNA MARRY YOU.

Go Heat, screw the Bucks at 8:15 PM, September 30th, 2013 says: Fuck off, all you want is fame, u whore.
Houndy
Whoa, the Mavs are ballin'

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 am

O'Greene in Twitter wrote:
Retard Smith must be smoking the same shite Mike Beas is smoking. Probably both have the same dealer too
4:20 PM Sep 30th, 2013 via web

HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Valor on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 am

:applaud: loving the back and forth exchanges
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby puttincomputers on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 am

therealistManfredNissley on Twitter wrote
I predict a surprise number 1 power forward at the end of the year. Top 25 players in all positions may turn out to be overrated

therealistManfredNissley
the true test of a player is if he or she (not to mention any names @KG) can not only survive but win in the arctic freezer called Minnesota!
Dynasty: Puttins Bobcats yr1 http://manfrednba2k11bobcatdynasty.blogspot.com/
taking draft applications!
2010-11 Playoffs - Cats beat Celtics in 5!

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
Arthur Schopenhauer- German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
puttincomputers

Postby The X on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 am

Willard Smith proves he knows nothing. Gilbert Arenas is a great blogger :P
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K Stories Hall of Fame