A LEGEND IS BORN II

A collection of memorable stories from NBA 2K's franchise and career modes.

Re: A Legend Is Born II (16-17) - December Recap Part 3/4*

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:29 pm

Monthly Recap: December
Part Four: Rookie Rankings

Monthly Recaps are divided into several parts in order to give readers a quick and organized overview. Part Four of the Monthly Recap is the ‘T-Mobile Rookie Rankings’. Part Five will usually feature a NLSC Rookie Update but due to the non-participation of NLSCers for the 08-09 NBA Season, Part Five does not exist.

1. Michael Beasley, PF, Miami Heat

Key Stats: 15.6 ppg, 2.4 orpg, 6.8 rpg, 1.4 bpg, .498 FG%
Last Months Rank: 2

Second amongst rookies in scoring, first in offensive rebounds and rebounds, and amongst the leaders in blocks; Beasley has been impressive. Add to that fact that the Heat are 19-11 and second in the Eastern Conference and you can see why many Draft observers have been correct in judging Beasley as the most NBA-ready talent. If he were playing on a team like the Grizzlies, he would be capable of averaging 30 and 12 a game.

2. OJ Mayo, SG, Memphis Grizzlies

Key Stats: 19.2 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 5.0 apg, 1.6 spg, .457 FG%, .419 3PT%, .780 FT%
Last Months Rank: 1

Mayo has shown that he has many tricks up his sleeve. His ability to shoot from downtown has opened things up on the floor for his teammates and he is showing many former critics of his that he is a capable playmaker. The Grizzlies won 6 games in December, which is still 2 games better than the 4 they won in November. Mayo loses his top spot on these rankings though because Beasley is contributing on a winning team.

3. Courtney Lee, SG, Orlando Magic

Key Stats: 12.4 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 3.0 apg, 1.0 spg, .412 3PT%, .885 FT%
Last Months Rank: Unranked

December’s Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month came out of nowhere to average a flurry of 20+ point games. His 29, 30, and 31 point games proved that he did belong on the court and may spell the end of JJ Reddick’s unhappy tenure with the Magic. Lee should be starting at SG for the Magic for the rest of the season.

4. Jerryd Bayliss, PG, Portland Trailblazers

Key Stats: 14.8 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 4.1 apg, 1.2 spg, .522 FG%, .500 3PT%, .851 FT%
Last Months Rank: 6

Still scoring very efficiently and even boosting his average points total, Bayliss has still been shining for Portland. In the tough Western Conference, every win is important and the Blazers have kept close to their .500 mark for the season. Bayliss has surprisingly handled being the floor general with maturity beyond his own experience.

5. Ryan Anderson, PF, New Jersey Nets

Key Stats: 13.9 ppg, 5.1 rpg
Last Months Rank: 8

Vince Carter may be carrying his New Jersey Nets on his back but he is still getting help from a cast of players. One of them is rookie Ryan Anderson who is tied for second in scoring on the team. The Nets winning are a big reason why he has gone up this list.

6. Kevin Love, PF, Minnesota Timberwolves

Key Stats: 9.9 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 5.0 apg, 1.7 bpg
Last Months Rank: 4

Love has had a little slide down the rankings but don’t get too worried. He is still having a fine season and about to crack the double digit scoring mark. The forward may be the best all-around talent amongst all rookies as he leads everyone in blocks whilst ranks high in rebounds and assists. Minnesota did go 8-8 and are still in the playoff hunt.

7. Mario Chalmers, PG, Miami Heat

Key Stats: 8.7 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 5.4 apg, 1.0 spg, .507 FG%
Last Months Rank: 7

Like teammate Ben Gordon, Chalmers is contributing to a playoff bound ball club in his first year as an energetic sixth man. He is able to put up points in a hurry as well as set up the plays when star duo Gordon and Wade are off the floor.

8. Russell Westbrook, PG, Seattle Stealth

Key Stats: 10.5 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 4.6 apg, 0.9 spg, .521 FG%
Last Months Rank: 10

The Seattle Stealth had a surprising December and although he has had a few minor hiccups, Westbrook has been overall solid for the ball club. Westbrook is still starting over the more experienced Earl Watson and over time, it has been clearly evident that the rookie does not intend on handing that spot back. It seems safe to say that even if he wanted to, he is playing so well that he wouldn’t be allowed to.

9. Danilo Gallinari, SF, New York Knick

Key Stats: 11.9 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.0 spg
Last Months Rank: 3

Still doing all the right things, it’s the team success that is missing which sees the Italian Stallion slide down to number 9 on this month’s rankings. The Knicks have been terrible, going 1-13 after a promising 10-6 start to the season. Unfortunately, Gallinari can’t do anything about it.

10. Derrick Rose, PG, Chicago Bulls

Key Stats: 12.0 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.5 apg, .507 FG%
Last Months Rank: 9

Derrick Rose picked up his play by taking better shots and focusing more on being unselfish with the rock. So far, it has seen increases in his assists and shooting percentage. Chicago hasn’t fared any better than before but the Bulls are still a work in progress.

On the outside looking in:

DJ Augustin, PG, Charlotte
G Oden, C, Portland
B Lopez, C, New Jersey
E Gordon, G, LA Clippers
R Fernandez, SG, Portland
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Re: A Legend Is Born II (16-17) - December Recap Part 4/4*

Postby Valor on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:58 pm

sweet....i never did this cause it was too hard to find individual rankings and stuff for the rookies all in one place...do they have a rookie rankings feature in 2K9?
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:40 pm

Yep! They list out all the stats on one screen so it helps. I just made up the rookie rankings myself. They have their own 'Awards Races' feature but I don't really use them. I like my logic more. :P
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:41 pm

NLSC Ballers Update

As of now, these are the draft entrants for the respective NBA Drafts.

Changes may occur over time. Ages are as of the 2008-09 season.

2009 NLSC Draft Class (FULL)

C. B Brock, 23
SG. M Moore, 22
PG. K Pirc, 22
PG. Z Resurreccion, 24
SG. A Watson, 27
PF. M Must, 20

2010 NLSC Draft Class

SG. J Mason, 21
SF. J Carter, 21
PG. E Cocobee, 21
SF. K Dela Cruz, 18
PG. C Hova, 20
PG. R liliach, 21

2011 NLSC Draft Class

SF L Washburn, 18
SG A Sotirov, 19
C J Kalnins, 20
PF. E Smith, 20
PG. T Hedge, 20

2012 NLSC Draft Class

PG L Mandich, 19
SG L Lai, 17

Don't forget to keep applying as there are still many spots up for grabs!

How To Join

If you want in; PM me with name, age (usually 19-23 - would be good to have a mix of ages), position, school, height, body type/tone, 5 strengths, 5 weaknesses, brief description of your playing style and perhaps a background story that I can incorporate into this one.

You may add suggestions for signature shot, free throw, dunks, and handles.
(Note: With the background story, you don't need one but it would be good but I'm quite the brainstormer so if you dont give me a story, I will give you one that is interesting anyways!)
Fresh8

Postby Oskar on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Really awesome and even better so far. I've been following, but I don't leave a comment after every update. Anyways, definitely the bar right now and daang, you've set the bar extremely high. One of the greatest dynasties I've ever followed from the start, keep it up ! (Y)

Btw, if I'd (Byron Brock) like that .. longer story or overview about my rookie as well, would I have to write it up myself ? I could easily do that, because it'd be quite awesome to see a little recap about my rook. :)
Oskar

Postby StupidBoy on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:25 am

This keeps getting better with everyday, man. I can't wait for the next season :P
How long do we have to wait? xD
Take care, stay Fre..err..Sit?
StupidBoy

Postby homicide1550 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:45 pm

WOW! Just read the article on me and man I love it... You are really a great writer bro, the best here in NLSC... :bowdown:
And Merry Christmas too! (Y)
Visit my Facebook page: Kicksfix: homicide1550

Click image to view the thread!

KicksFix 2K12 2K13
(Live08) RISE UP! A Cleveland Cavaliers Dynasty

Ranked 7th, Top 10 Dynasty Hall of Fame

homicide1550
Quality Over Quantity

Postby Its_asdf on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:20 pm

I'm happy to see Lee and Anderson crack the top ten, they're two of my favourite players to cheese with in NBA 2k9.

Just looking down the list of rookies reminds me how talented this draft class is. It's definitely not filled with all-star caliber talent throughout, but there are a lot of solid role players with some pretty good potential.

This and Lamrock's association has somewhat compelled me to contemplate starting up my own association mode. Haven't been in the Dynasty/Association Story circuit in a while (or even NLSC for that matter).
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby Lamrock on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:42 pm

My association? You must mean my 2K7 one... I intend to finish it someday. Its on my bucket list.

Excellent rookie rankings overview. I think Bayless should be #1 though; and at the very least top 3! His stats are among the best, and he is contributing efficiently to a winning team.
Lamrock

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:50 pm

Oskar wrote:Really awesome and even better so far. I've been following, but I don't leave a comment after every update. Anyways, definitely the bar right now and daang, you've set the bar extremely high. One of the greatest dynasties I've ever followed from the start, keep it up !

Btw, if I'd (Byron Brock) like that .. longer story or overview about my rookie as well, would I have to write it up myself ? I could easily do that, because it'd be quite awesome to see a little recap about my rook

I hope you keep following then. :P Thanks for the comment!

As for your rookie, you get what you get from me.You just gotta keep waiting for it. It will be written when we get to the point that it is needed.

StupidBoy wrote:This keeps getting better with everyday, man. I can't wait for the next season
How long do we have to wait? xD
Take care, stay Fre..err..Sit?

I can't wait for next season either man. :) I think we will get there in 2-3 weeks. :)

homicide wrote:WOW! Just read the article on me and man I love it... You are really a great writer bro, the best here in NLSC...
And Merry Christmas too

Merry Christmas but I am not the best lol... I'm glad you liked the piece on you... it took a while before I could think of something interesting. (Y)

Its_asdf wrote:I'm happy to see Lee and Anderson crack the top ten, they're two of my favourite players to cheese with in NBA 2k9.

Just looking down the list of rookies reminds me how talented this draft class is. It's definitely not filled with all-star caliber talent throughout, but there are a lot of solid role players with some pretty good potential.

This and Lamrock's association has somewhat compelled me to contemplate starting up my own association mode. Haven't been in the Dynasty/Association Story circuit in a while (or even NLSC for that matter).

Wow, good to see you drop by man! You haven't posted in a while and to see you in here made me smile. :P

Lamrock wrote:Excellent rookie rankings overview. I think Bayless should be #1 though; and at the very least top 3! His stats are among the best, and he is contributing efficiently to a winning team.

Why Bayless isn't #1. Portland have a losing record 15-17. Miami are second in the East. His stats are good yes but Mayo's are better. Either way, I don't see him any higher. Lee is #3 because he's had quite a few 20+ point games and Orlando have stayed up near the top... they don't have a clear cut star in the virtual NBA and Lee is one of their better players.
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Chapter 5

“You can’t just get rid of him like this,” Vince told his friend Sit.
Sit took a sip of his drink and set it on the table, “I can’t keep him around. This team is not going far with him as the coach. He is absolutely insane!”
“Don’t forget he owns half of the franchise.”
Sit laughed, “Nearly half. He owns closer to 40 per cent than 50. If the Board does not support him, I can get him out of that coaching position.”
“Suit yourself then,” Vince warned his friend, “Don’t say I didn’t try to stop you from doing this.”
Sit sat there thinking about his next move. As he told anyone who would listen; this was a chess game and a poor move could lose him the match. He had to get Payton into a corner in order to ‘checkmate’. Right now though, Sit was out of ideas on how to force The Glove out of Seattle.

It began with the game against the Los Angeles Clippers who just happened to be sitting at the top of the Western Conference standings. On a night that started with the Clippers jumping to a 10-1 lead, the Stealth came back to win it in a scrappy contest behind Durant’s 26 points. A few nights later, Durant would score a career high 47 points on blistering shooting against the Toronto Raptors. Seattle needed extra time to put Toronto away but looked poised in moments that mattered. Wins against the Cavs, Pistons, Wizards, and Warriors closed out the year 2008. Going 5-3 over an eight game span meant that the team would move atop their division. Sit’s quest to fire Payton were undermined with the Stealth playing so surprisingly well.
“We don’t see any reason how you could complain about the Head Coach,” a senior board member had told Sit over the phone, “I don’t like him either but we can’t get rid of him.”
Sit frowned and said, “Well, maybe if I sweeten the deal, it will make it easier for you?”
“Not right now,” the voice on the other end replied, “Just be patient.”
Sit was already trying to be as patient as he could be. He just wanted Payton out of there so that he could do what he wanted to do with the team.

Russell Westbrook may be the starting point guard for the team but he was getting frustrated. He did not understand his role and hated always looking over his shoulder whenever he made a mistake.
“I don’t like how every little error I make, I feel like I’m going to be taken off the floor,” Westbrook confided in Durant, “I hate the feeling.”
Durant laughed, “It’s only a little bit of pressure.”
Westbrook thought Durant didn’t understand; KD played a different role and position on the team. He had more freedom than Westbrook did. No matter how many shots Durant hoisted, he wouldn’t be benched. Westbrook thought it was unfair that Durant was actually encouraged to shoot so much. At the start of the season, Payton put a cap on it but ever since the Stealth started winning coincided with Durant becoming trigger happy, Payton did not preach to Duran to share the ball. He pleaded with Durant to hog it. Obviously, Westbrook wasn’t going to share those feelings with Durant but he was certain that other players shared his sentiment.
“I guess I will try my best to handle it,” Westbrook told Durant, “But I want to say I’m not really happy being here.”
Durant asked him, “Why?”
Westbrook shrugged, stood up, and left. Durant did not know that the main reason for Westbrook’s unhappiness in Seattle was because of him.

Not many people knew of Durant’s true side. Many thought he was a nice kid but in actual fact, he was driven by money and greed. Fortune at a young age had corrupted Durant and made him less genuine. Hanging out with the wrong people also turned him bad. People though Durant cared but he didn't really. Durant didn’t care if Seattle won or not; he only cared about his points and his shots. He had talent but he was using it wrong. Durant barely played defence and rarely set his team mates up. He was lazy on the glass and was only egged on by Coach Payton to keep doing what he was doing. In the media, Durant was being labelled as a hero. That was all to the disgust of a few of his team mates. Brad Miller and Adam Morrison who had only joined the team early in the season both had liked Durant at first. Over time though, their like for him had shrunk. Both players did not know what they though of him.
“He’s a bit of a dick,” Miller told Morrison as they were shooting around on the practise court.
“Did you see how he didn’t stand in the huddle the other night?” Morrison launched a high arching jumper; nothing but net.
Miller got the rebound and passed the ball back to Morrison, “All the staff treats him like some kind of royalty around here. If he lost half his ego, I guess I could handle it.”
Morrison agreed, “And how everyone bows down to him. They think we are winning because of him – they never say anything about us.”
Morrison took another shot and as it swished, the door at the back of the gym opened. Durant walked in and the two stopped talking. They looked back at Durant who was dribbling a basketball, walking towards them.
Morrison and Miller both greeted their team mate in a somewhat fake manner, “Hey man! What’s up?”

The month of January was rather uneventful for both Sit and the players in their respective pursuits of getting rid of Payton and Durant. Seattle was performing far too well for their head coach to be dismissed or their star player to be exposed as fake. Morrison was injured in the first game of the New Year and forced to sit out two weeks. He wouldn’t return to the first team until late January. That didn’t hold the Stealth back though as Jeff Green filled in admirably for Morrison and the ended the month with a 24-23 record. With the team playing so well, Sit knew he had no choice but to keep tolerating the presence of the ever-egotistical Payton. Or did he?
Last edited by Fresh8 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fresh8

Re: A Legend Is Born II (16-17) - Chapter 5

Postby Sacramento-kings on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:10 am

Wow, ur trading Durant, hopefully u get smtin good for him. great recap man!
Sacramento-kings

Postby Skills on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:23 am

Nice job as usual. I like the whole Durant-Westbrook storyline you're going with. Kinda reminds me of that one Fresh Prince episode where Will joins the basketball team and the coach makes him the designated scorer. Then Carlton becomes envious oh him and takes matters into his own hands. Can't wait to see how this pans!
Skills
Man On The Moon

Postby StupidBoy on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:02 am

Sit wrote: Morrison was injured in the first game of the New Year and forced to shit out two weeks.

:lol: :lol:
Anyway, great, I hope you can find a reason to fire Payton :P But I'm not so sure about trading Durant. I mean, he's your franchise player, best scorer. Even though he has a bad additude, you should keep him. Try "talking" to him. ;)
StupidBoy

Postby The X on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 pm

I really can't see Durant being traded....it's all smoke & mirrors :P
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Valor on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:03 am

nice story there Sit
love the fact that you want to get rid of Payton...but Durant? you're making him sound like Marbury... :(
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Sac-town Kings wrote:Wow, ur trading Durant, hopefully u get smtin good for him. great recap man!

What X said...
X wrote:I really can't see Durant being traded....it's all smoke & mirrors

Btw, The X - we shall need to catch up soon in order to discuss Fighting Irish/Hammertime plans. :P Or we can do so online if you wish...

skillmatic wrote:Nice job as usual. I like the whole Durant-Westbrook storyline you're going with. Kinda reminds me of that one Fresh Prince episode where Will joins the basketball team and the coach makes him the designated scorer. Then Carlton becomes envious oh him and takes matters into his own hands. Can't wait to see how this pans!

Thanks man. And I remember that Episode... Remember Isaiah Thomas made a cameo? :P

StupidBoy wrote:Anyway, great, I hope you can find a reason to fire Payton But I'm not so sure about trading Durant. I mean, he's your franchise player, best scorer. Even though he has a bad additude, you should keep him. Try "talking" to him.

I'm trying to think of a way to get rid of him... part of my evil scheme of things...

Chris wrote:Great as always. I am following since the start an really love it.
Trading Durant would be tough. You have to get something really great in exchange for him.

Thanks for the comment man. I hope you will keep enjoying!

Valor wrote:nice story there Sit
love the fact that you want to get rid of Payton...but Durant? you're making him sound like Marbury...
[/quote]

Difference is Durant is helping the team win. :)
Fresh8

Postby The X on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Yep, sounds good. Paul & I have gone down to local halfcourt 2 times in last week & had a bit of a shootaround, so hopefully won't be too rusty once we're back up & running.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Five Game Recap
Stealth Nearly Undefeated Over Five Games

Current Starting Lineup: C Brad Miller, PF Chris Wilcox, SF Jeff Green, F/G Kevin Durant, PG Russell Westbrook

Record Over 5 Games: 4-1
Team Record: 20-18
Division Rank: 1st
Conference Rank: Tied 4th
Team Chemistry: 30% --> 36%

- - -

Game Recaps On-The-Fly

Seattle Begins 2009 From Where They Left Off
After Exciting Win To End 2008, Stealth Begin 2009 With Blowout of Nuggets

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 2, 2009

Denver Nuggets at Seattle Stealth: 85-101

Key Performers

Denver

C Anthony 23 pt, 6 reb, 3 stl, 10-22 FG, 2-4 3PT, 1-3 FT
C Billups 17 pt, 6 ast, 7-17 FG, 1-8 3PT, 2-3 FT
JR Smith 15 pt, 3 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk, 5-14 FG, 2-7 3PT, 3-3 FT

Seattle

K Durant 25 pt, 7 reb, 7-13 FG, 1-2 3PT, 10-11 FT
R Westbrook 19 pt, 7 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 4-8 FG, 11-11 FT
C Wilcox 13 pt, 8 reb, 3-6 FG, 7-7 FT

Seattle Makes It Three Wins In A Row
Durant Leads Seattle To Come From Behind Win Against Knicks

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 6, 2009

New York at Seattle Stealth: 95-105

Key Performers

New York

N Robinson 24 pt, 5 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 10-13 FG, 3-3 3PT, 1-2 FT
D Lee 16 pt, 17 reb, 2 ast, 7-10 FG
Z Randolph 13 pt, 10 reb, 5-14 FG

Seattle

K Durant 28 pt, 3 reb, 2 ast, 1 blk, 4 stl, 12-23 FG, 2-4 3PT, 2-3 FT
A Morrison* 15 pt, 2 reb, 3-10 FG, 2-5 3PT, 7-8 FT
B Miller 10 pt, 12 reb, 4 ast, 4-10 FG

* Adam Morrison Injured: Strained MCL – Out 2 for weeks

Poor Shooting Allows Minnesota To Beat Seattle
Durant and Stealth Fail To Take Advantage Of Chance To Beat Division Rivals

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 7, 2009

Seattle Stealth at Minnesota Timberwolves: 85-95

Key Performers

Seattle

K Durant 17 pt, 3 reb, 6-21 FG, 1-4 3PT, 4-4 FT
J Green 17 pt, 7 reb, 6-12 FG, 5-9 FT
C Wilcox 13 pt, 5 reb, 6-9 FG, 0-1 3PT, 1-5 FT

Minnesota

R Gomes 17 pt, 8 reb, 4 ast, 5-12 FG, 1-2 3PT, 6-6 FT
R McCants 12 pt, 3 reb, 2 ast, 4-9 FG, 2-6 3PT, 2-3 FT
A Jefferson 12 pt, 8 reb, 6 blk, 5-9 FG

Seattle Holds On For 2 Point Win
Kevin Durant’s Second Poor Shooting Performance Nearly Leads To Loss

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 9, 2009

Houston Rockets at Seattle Stealth: 87-89

Key Performers

Houston

T MacGrady 24 pt, 7 reb, 4 ast, 10-23 FG, 2-8 3PT, 2-5 FT
R Artest 17 pt, 7 reb, 2 ast, 4 stl, 7-13 FG, 2-4 3PT, 1-2 FT
M Yao 9 pt, 9 reb, 4 ast, 1-5 FG, 7-7 FT

Seattle

C Wilcox 16 pt, 8 reb, 2 ast, 2 blk, 8-15 FG
K Durant 14 pt, 8 reb, 6 ast, 6-17 FG, 1-4 3PT, 1-4 FT
E Watson 11 pt, 5 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 3-6 FG, 0-1 3PT, 5-5 FT

Durant Shrugs Off Recent Struggles, Hits Game Winning Trey
Seattle Defeats Chicago By Three Points

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 10, 2009

Seattle Stealth at Chicago Bulls: 106-103

Key Performers

Chicago

A Nocioni 25 pt, 5 reb, 8-14 FG, 5-8 3PT, 4-5 FT
L Deng 22 pt, 6 reb, 9-20 FG
K Hinrich 18 pt, 7 reb, 7 ast, 2 stl, 6-12 FG, 1-2 3PT, 5-6 FT

Seattle

K Durant 33 pt, 6 reb, 4 ast, 11-24 FG, 2-5 3PT, 9-10 FT
B Miller 15 pt, 7 reb, 6 ast, 7-11 FG, 1-2 3PT
J Green 13 pt, 3 reb, 6-11 FG, 1-2 FT
Fresh8

Re: A Legend Is Born II (20-18) - 5-Game Recap Added

Postby Seraph on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 am

nice games Sit, really nice dynasty as usual beo (Y)
Seraph

Postby hova- on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:07 am

Looking good, seems like the Stealth are still on a ride to the Playoffs and even more :)

Gl with it.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Mandich on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:19 am

Yo Guys imagine Stealth taking the Lakers in the play-offs :mrgreen:

Anyways, great updates as usual, keep it going (Y)
Mandich
Muffin Button

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Seraph wrote:nice games Sit, really nice dynasty as usual beo

Thanks Seraph! :)

Hova wrote:Looking good, seems like the Stealth are still on a ride to the Playoffs and even more

I was not anticipating this... but it's good because you guys will know that the story is based on the Dynasty/Association and not the other way around. :P I was always expecting to be a lottery team but looks like we could make an appearance in the postseason!

mandich wrote:Yo Guys imagine Stealth taking the Lakers in the play-offs

Anyways, great updates as usual, keep it going

Thanks dude. Another update coming soon! :)
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:05 am

Five Game Recap
Seattle Not Struggling Without Morrison

Current Starting Lineup: C Brad Miller, PF Chris Wilcox, SF Jeff Green, F/G Kevin Durant, PG Russell Westbrook

Record Over 5 Games: 3-2
Current Record: 23-20

- - -

Game Recaps On-The-Fly

Durant Leads Seattle To Narrow Win
Seattle Makes It Three Wins In A Row With 10 Point Triumph Over New Jersey

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 12, 2009

Seattle Stealth at New Jersey Nets: 96-86

Key Performers

Seattle

K Durant 31 pt, 5 reb, 3 ast, 11-19 FG, 4-6 3PT, 5-8 FT
B Miller 19 pt, 11 reb, 5 ast, 7-16 FG, 1-1 3PT, 4-6 FT
D Wilkins 13 pt, 2 reb, 2 ast, 5-6 FG, 1-1 3PT, 2-2 FT

New Jersey

V Carter 23 pt, 6 reb, 5 ast, 7-15 FG, 2-2 3PT, 7-10 FT
B Lopez 13 pt, 3 reb, 5-6 FG, 3-7 FT
J Yi 10 pt, 11 reb, 5-8 FG, 0-1 3PT, 0-2 FT

Seattle Can’t Break Hoodoo
Seattle Fails, Again, To Reach Four Wins In A Row; Fall To Jazz

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 14, 2009

Utah Jazz at Seattle Stealth: 109-91

Key Performers

Utah

D Williams 23 pt, 4 reb, 12 ast, 8-17 FG, 0-3 3PT, 7-8 FT
B Knight 21 pt, 6 reb, 2 ast, 4 stl, 4-6 FG, 15-15 FT
C Boozer 18 pt, 10 reb, 2 stl, 7-14 FG, 4-5 FT

Seattle

K Durant 25 pt, 5 reb, 1 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk, 9-16 FG, 1-3 3PT, 6-7 FT
B Miller 12 pt, 9 reb, 5 ast, 3-11 FG, 0-3 3PT, 8-8 FT
E Watson 12 pt, 7 ast, 2 stl, 3-10 FG, 1-2 3PT, 5-6 FT

Durant Shooting Woes Mean Seattle Don’t Stand Chance Against Pistons
Sheed Wallace Leads Detroit To Win

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 16, 2009

Detroit Pistons at Seattle Stealth: 96-81

Key Performers

Detroit

R Wallace 26 pt, 4 reb, 8-11 FG, 2-2 3PT, 8-10 FT
R Hamilton 16 pt, 6 reb, 4 ast, 7-12 FG, 2-2 FT
A Iverson 15 pt, 10 ast, 3 stl, 7 TO, 6-11 FG, 1-2 3PT, 2-2 FT

Seattle

K Durant 17 pt, 3 reb, 4 ast, 2 stl, 7 TO, 5-14 FG, 1-5 3PT, 6-6 FT
B Miller 15 pt, 6 reb, 3 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk, 6-14 FG, 1-3 3PT, 2-2 FT
C Wilcox 11 pt, 7 reb, 2 stl, 1 blk, 4-6 FG, 3-6 FT

Durant Outplays Wade, Leading Seattle To Victory
Durant Brilliant In Final Quarter, Leading Team To Win With Two Late Three Pointers

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 18, 2009

Miami Heat at Seattle Stealth: 92-97

Key Performers

Miami

D Wade 29 pt, 3 reb, 6 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk, 10-18 FG, 1-4 3PT, 8-11 FT
M Beasley 17 pt, 5 reb, 6-13 FG, 0-3 3PT, 5-6 FT
B Gordon 15 pt, 1 reb, 3 ast, 5-13 FG, 2-6 3PT, 3-4 FT

Seattle

K Durant 30 pt, 4 reb, 3 blk, 12-22 FG, 3-5 3PT, 3-4 FT
R Westbrook 14 pt, 2 reb, 4 ast, 4-8 FG, 6-10 FT
C Wilcox 14 pt, 8 reb, 5-10 FG, 4-4 FT

Wilcox Scores Season High 23, Seattle Beat Warriors
Warriors Stumble After Leading At Half Time, Succumb To Hot Shooting Stealth

Stats At A Glance wrote:Date: Jan 21, 2009

Seattle Stealth at Golden State Warriors: 108-97

Key Performers

Seattle

K Durant 28 pt, 8-19 FG, 1-4 3PT, 11-15 FT
C Wilcox 23 pt, 9 reb, 6-7 FG, 11-13 FT
E Watson 15 pt, 3 reb, 9 ast, 3 stl, 3-5 FG, 1-1 3PT, 8-9 FT

Golden State

M Ellis 26 pt, 7 reb, 8 ast, 8-13 FG, 2-4 3PT, 8-12 FT
S Jackson 19 pt, 10 ast, 7-20 FG, 3-6 3PT, 2-2 FT
C Maggette 12 pt, 5 reb, 4-8 FG, 0-1 3PT, 4-4 FT
Fresh8

Re: A Legend Is Born II (23-20) - NEW 5-Game Recap

Postby Mandich on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am

WOw...Durant is really doing good man, don't trade him. 3 times over 25 points is great
Mandich
Muffin Button

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K Stories Hall of Fame