ROSTER HELP !

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

ROSTER HELP !

Postby mr.X on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Is there any program that can edit the .ros ? because my Reditor doesnt work anymore i tried deleting it to the regedit and still it doesnt work so anyone can suggest what program i can use to edit the .ros ?
mr.X

Re: ROSTER HELP !

Postby mtdub on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:43 am

Im having the same problems. Im trying to update to a 2013 - 2014 roster and i downloaded reditor but couldn't get it to open roster files, i keep getting errors. The chinese trainer will let me edit but i cant apply a cyberface to my created player. Im about ready to pull my hair out. I have searched all over the net trying to figure out how to apply a cyberface to my created players so i can update my roster. Reditor does not work.
mtdub

Re: ROSTER HELP !

Postby levynagy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:49 pm

mtdub wrote:Im having the same problems. Im trying to update to a 2013 - 2014 roster and i downloaded reditor but couldn't get it to open roster files, i keep getting errors. The chinese trainer will let me edit but i cant apply a cyberface to my created player. Im about ready to pull my hair out. I have searched all over the net trying to figure out how to apply a cyberface to my created players so i can update my roster. Reditor does not work.

None of the REDitor versions work?! Have you tried to block it in your firewall so it doesn't check for updates online? I can't imagine why the demo version shouldn't work...I just know my paid version works.
levynagy

Return to NBA 2K11