REDitor owners, please help editing Draft classes

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

REDitor owners, please help editing Draft classes

Postby levynagy on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 am

I have a special request to make for all those who own a licensed copy of Reditor II (or those who don't use it anymore but can spare a license key with me) :roll:

In my huge but still unnoticed attempt of reviving the best game of the NBA 2K series, 2K11 that is :idea: , I need someone who can help with editing some draft classes I created (and edited). All I need is you to be able to open the .FDC files as I can't with my free version of Reditor II, and change the values (only the CF IDs) for the players I've created. I will provide the draftees files and a list with the numbers you will have to punch in that correspond to their cyberface. You don't have to do this all at once, actually I am still working on a few of them. But I guess we can finish 1 or 2 draft classes each week. Basically your part of the job takes ONLY a few minutes for each draft class so if you want to help (and being credited for :cheeky: ) and spend some time doing this I would be grateful. There are 20-30 payers to edit so in each draft class.

I remind you I did 99% of the job already by creating them realistically (thus with no CFs or portraits). When we finish this I will post the draft classes so anybody can get them on this website and use them in his game. The whole job starts with the 1997 draft year so if you like the retro years of the NBA you should be pleased to have the chance to contribute to the project. Thank you in advance! :wink:
levynagy

Re: REDitor owners, please help editing Draft classes

Postby levynagy on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 am

I've got my licensed edition of REDitor II so I did all this stuff by myself. Edited pretty much everything with the 2002-2003 mod, the 1996-1997 mod and now with the 1994-1995 mod which I also use in my very long and hopefully long lasting association mode If anyone is interested in game updates for 2k11 or some draft classes in the future feel free to get in touch with me here. I am almost done with the 1995 DC and the 1996 DC (but I am not good at making CFs so I will use "lookalike" CFs for the upcoming draftees if they have no CFs by default or nobody ever made one for them.
levynagy

Return to NBA 2K11