How to get to rim by KEYBOARD?

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

How to get to rim by KEYBOARD?

Postby T-MAC-power on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:41 am

Hi guys,

I hated NBA 2K11 after coming from exhilarating NBA Live series since 98. The last time i played Nba Live was 2006, and 2004, 2005 were pretty awesome. 2003 was hilarious. Now i got a new PC and installed NBA 2k11 and almost HAD NO CHANCE to get to rim via keyboard, and i have no ISO-motion compatible gamepad. That really made me nervous and doubtful to continue with NBA 2k series.

So, isn't really there any chance to get to the rim via keyboard as i cannot do anything except sprint and clutch. There is no spin move, crossover or fake step.

Finally, will some things change in NBA 2k13 or should i stop buying 2k sports games if things would be the same in Nba 2k13 like 2k11 disaster about huge lack of getting to the rim and getting the gameplay exhilaration?

Someone'd better enlighten me.

Thanks!
TRACY McGRADY won't be denied!
T-MAC-power

Re: How to get to rim by KEYBOARD?

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 am

I don't think keyboard support in NBA 2K13 will be much better. The game is designed for use with a dual analog gamepad.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Taddis on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Set a button on clutch in controler setup and by holding it + direction keys you will be able to pull of handful moves.
Taddis

Postby T-MAC-power on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Hello with an update, i haven't played 2K games for a few years after dealing with NBA 2K11 and hating that it lacks keyboard support including lacking spin/crossover and many freestyle moves. And now being enough far away, i came across 2K16, and i saw "keyboard support" is added with a patch. Can someone explain this, can we play 2K16 with keyboad including those moves or still we need XBOX wired/or wireless controller?

I miss old NBA LIVE games that has full keyboard support with no hassle.
TRACY McGRADY won't be denied!
T-MAC-power

Return to NBA 2K11