Cavaliers old jersey (how did he made it?)

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

Cavaliers old jersey (how did he made it?)

Postby shonen on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 pm

As if you can see here http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/14764.html he retextured the blue old cavs jersey but its not only that..
He also changed the size of the number like the real life jersey (similar to 2k10) but if you'll look at the textures of the number, nothing's changed. If you thought of "he just converted it from 2k10" your wrong, look at the name's letters, you can see that its similar to 2k11's letters. If you also thought of "he just changed the textures" your wrong again because the resolution and positions of the letters are different and bigger in 2k11.
So how did he do that? I know that the JerseyEditor can't change positions of letters and numbers.

But if you can't figure out, how can i change the size (not the textures) of the letters on 2k10 jerseys? Cause i wanna convert the 2k10 cavs jersey to 2k11 but the letters look small..

Thanks in advance :D
shonen

Re: Cavaliers old jersey (how did he made it?)

Postby JaoSming on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:16 am

take a 2k11 uniform that has the number size and position you need (Clippers probably)

import all the textures from that Cavs jersey into the iff file of the Clippers jersey

enjoy
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: Cavaliers old jersey (how did he made it?)

Postby shonen on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Ok, thanks. I will try it.

EDIT: How can i change the size of the letters in 2K10 jerseys? Cause i know 2k10 jersey can be edited..
shonen

Return to NBA 2K11