plss help me..

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

plss help me..

Postby caloyZ04 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:56 pm

can someone help me.. what application used to make cf's and jerseys??
i just want to see my self in nba 2k11.. anybody's know how??
caloyZ04

Re: plss help me..

Postby fumanchu on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 pm

search dude

search.php

....it's your bestfriend...also, hope this helps...

http://www.nba-live.com/nbalivewiki/ind ... r_NBA_2K11

(Y)
:twisted:
fumanchu
D' Energizer

Re: plss help me..

Postby chingstah on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

hey caloy. first things first, you gotta download a file converter. I use mod tool, here's the link (viewtopic.php?f=136&t=75639). Open the file you want to edit, in your case it would be an NBA player with the same headshape as you. Then you will go down to the texture file (the one that has a face stretched out) and click on export. This texture file is editable and there should be a few tutorials on youtube like this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM90f2T-cF8) on how to edit the texture file. Once you finish editing your face on the texture file. import it in the mod tool. that solves the texture. Then you need to download blender (its a 3D modeling/editing tool) to morph the NBA players cyberface to make it your own. it should be the 3rd or 4th file in the DDS file. once you finish editing the 3D model, import it back and you should see the changes. That's pretty much it for cyberfaces. I know when i discovered about cyberface editing the first thing i wanted to do was get my face on the game as well. :) haha jerseys are alot easier to edit. They are basically just textures that you extract from the uh.iff and ua.iff file. edit those and import it back. If you have any questions just hit me up.
chingstah

Return to NBA 2K11