2K might just get my money this year.

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

2K might just get my money this year.

Postby kingjames23 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Every year ive played Live and thought about staring a dynasty with a created Jordan CAP, but never did. i wasnt sure how to rate him as a rookie, never liked the way the CAP looked, and the announcers never said the full name. the thought of creating him in Elite this year for the Become Legendary mode sounds fun... but i face the same issues. then again, 2K has done it for me.

the inclusion of all the teams from the Jordan Challenge being usable in franchise.. erm... association mode... just seems unfairly tipping the scales.

who wouldnt want to take the actual 90's bulls (or 85 even) on a dynasty run again?
the 85 Celtics?
91 Lakers?

then again, i love being able to play along with the real nba season in the Live series... the dynamic dna just rocks.

get both games you say? maybe... but can i afford both right now? lol

i think that question comes down to gameplay... feedback on here... i just dont know.... and isomotion always bugged the shit out of me. i always hated the shot stick.... and Elite seems to be going the same route so... now what?

my only question is... if you start a association game with one of these teams... do the players age based on the idea that they are as old as they were at the time, except NOW... or are they permanently frozen in time? will they retire? can they be traded? what happens to the 2010 bulls players if you start a dynasty with the 1992 bulls?
kingjames23

Re: 2K might just get my money this year.

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm

kingjames23 wrote:if you start a association game with one of these teams... do the players age based on the idea that they are as old as they were at the time, except NOW

Probably that. Their current age in the association will be their age during their stay with that specific team. 2K ages are based on the age itself and not the year the player was born, like in (past) NBA Live.

will they retire? can they be traded? what happens to the 2010 bulls players if you start a dynasty with the 1992 bulls?

Considering my first statement, they probably will.
I'm guessing the inclusion of classic teams will work like that of the custom teams where in you can't add or remove the total number of teams (30) in association/season, you can only replace another team with the custom team.
I do hope it's possible to have the 2010 Bulls and 'old' Bulls or any classic teams and their counterparts for that matter to in an association/season at the same time. It's already not 'realistic' to have the classic teams play alongside the current NBA, might as well go along with the fantasy scenario and allow the multiple same teams.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Return to NBA 2K11