My Player -- Star Status

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

My Player -- Star Status

Postby Cpt(K) on Sat May 28, 2016 9:04 am

This is a little weird situation I've encountered. So essentially, I'm trying to figure how to achieve "star" status on the Player Card. I know I've seen it change from time to time (Bench, Role, 6th-man, Starter), but haven't ever seen my player's "player card" status update to star, even with the accomplishments I have.

I haven't played every game of the season, but I've played around 30-40 of them. The average teammate grade is A+.
My question is just this: how can the status change to star?

I heard somewhere only 2 players on a team can be stars. My team is the Phoenix Suns, we didn't have one the season before . . . then after we win a championship they skip over me and give it to this guy.
The other star is an 88 OVR SG (Computer generated, 5 year pro) with no All-star appearances, and sub-par stats (11.8 PPG, 3.3 RPG, 3.4 APG).
I decided to backup, and sign with another team that has no stars. The 2k insider told me I lost the ability to "call plays" (which is bugged and doesn't work for positions that aren't PG anyway), does this give me a fresh start?

Is there a way to edit the file to force it to change?
Cpt(K)

Re: My Player -- Star Status

Postby Andrew on Sat May 28, 2016 9:52 am

If you've got the appropriate license for REDitor II, it might be a field that you can change. Other than that, looks like it might be bugged.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K11