the real nba to watch for nba live 14 and the things to do to get that!

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

the real nba to watch for nba live 14 and the things to do to get that!

Postby neon76 on Wed May 07, 2014 12:26 am

first of all get the current patches and then edit all the team coaches settings to be tight on the ball marking.
on the catch double team on the perimeter to get open jump shots for the guards and sf and on the drive inside double team to get the inside game how it should be for all teams.
also needed is just ratings for field goals and free throws in game options and then your set.
simming being like playing and it just needs to let us see all of the playoffs if we wanted too and itd be the best game :)
hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and also put crash boards for the offensive tactic for rebounds for all teams too so rebounds are more realistic
fouls need to be 100 for all things too but it still wont really be enough free throws and to play it on superstar too so there is more blocks and steals
neon76

Re: the real nba to watch for nba live 14 and the things to do to get that!

Postby JaoSming on Wed May 07, 2014 12:51 am

ok, so in summation

Coach Settings

- Offense -
Offensive Rebound Tactic: Crash Boards

- Defense -
On/Off Ball Pressure: Tight

From February, I got this advice from OS
JaoSming wrote:there was a post on OS about changing coach settings to Push, Crash Boards, Tight and Tight. I did it a while ago and forgot, gameplay is better with it, but it gets wonky on higher difficulties above All Star

It does improve things a lot, these settings.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: the real nba to watch for nba live 14 and the things to do to get that!

Postby neon76 on Wed May 07, 2014 2:22 am

its the double team options for all teams too, inside on the drive and outside on the catch.
and im not just playing it like that and getting it realistic im watching it too or being the gm or coaching.
i have it auto off the ball not tight and just have the double teams how i do for all teams
neon76

Return to NBA Live 14