NBA Live 14 Should Have A DLC!

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

NBA Live 14 Should Have A DLC!

Postby NotYourAverageFlight on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:34 pm

we as fans should have a dlc and in the dlc should be
An Online mode to play with rising star
and added shoes, more hairstyles, tattoos and accessories.

I think reasonable price range should be $7-15

if you guys add this in this nba live that would get people hyped as heck for nba live 15
NotYourAverageFlight

Re: NBA Live 14 Should Have A DLC!

Postby zzcoolj21 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:56 pm

NotYourAverageFlight wrote:we as fans should have a dlc and in the dlc should be

if you guys add this in this nba live that would get people hyped as heck for nba live 15

i feel like these shouldn't even cost money. the online rising stars mode maybe $10 BUT seeing as though it took them so long to get a practice mode in i doubt they would implement something that big in this installment. Also the fact that you could just play the park on 2k and get $60 out of that game when the servers work (which is rarely). Hopefully in live 15 there will be that "crew" type mode that they had from live 10. i only played like 20 of those open run games i think they were called because i got the game maybe like a year before the servers shut down. i enjoyed it i'm not sure that everyone else did because 2k11 just perfected that mode but hopefully there will be a mode like that in the near future.
zzcoolj21
20% on Good release machine, The NLSC's Jr Smith

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Yeah, I'd suggest that any new modes will have to wait until NBA Live 15. Now that they've released the patch for NBA Live 14, my hope is that it'll be full speed ahead with NBA Live 15, making use of the resources they've been developing and feedback from the community.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby spursthebest on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:25 am

NotYourAverageFlight wrote:we as fans should have a dlc and in the dlc should be

Yes buy points for rising star the shoes tats are great also a shoe edtior eaiser than 2k
spursthebest

Return to NBA Live 14