Ruh Row - Looks like Face Scans are for Live 15

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

Ruh Row - Looks like Face Scans are for Live 15

Postby JaoSming on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:22 am

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/status/ ... 8946561024
Gigi is In the Game! RT @GigiDatome: Next year on #NBALIVE there should be my real face!
Tnx @EASPORTSNBA pic.twitter.com/1kEOcA6fmb

The Bucks Twitter used the #NBALive14 tag and it was never previously clarified if these scans were for this year or next.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: Ruh Row - Looks like Face Scans are for Live 15

Postby [Q] on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 am

i was just wondering if it would be for live 14 or 15. The lakers have some really random programming on the TWC channel since they're the only thing that gets shown on the network so I saw a commercial last night where Nick Young, Jodi Meeks, and Xavi were getting scanned just like this Gigi guy and I noticed an EA Sports logo in the back of the commercial
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Re: Ruh Row - Looks like Face Scans are for Live 15

Postby Andrew on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:18 pm

With any luck, they'll be getting the updated textures in NBA Live 14 - that's what was suggested by the open letter by Sean O'Brien, at any rate - but as long as they're building for the future, so much the better I suppose. Hopefully, they'll at least be able to make an impact on NBA Live 14 with some updated animations, AI tweaks and other additions via the upcoming patch.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 14