All Live Needs to dominate is..

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

All Live Needs to dominate is..

Postby NotYourAverageFlight on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:45 pm

1. Improved Graphics- Now a days people wont play a game unless its VISUALLY appealing i know you guys are working on that as we speak
2. Online Team play for rising star- please take advantage of this i promise you ALOT of people would buy live just for crew or online play with rising star don't sleep on this opportunity. "if you see an Opportunity take it"
3. Gameface- i notice madden and fifa either have had or currently still do have this feature in the game this is another thing you guys should not sleep on this way if you have this nobody cant complain, wine or moan about their my players looking the same!
4.Add an Abundance of sig skills, sig moves(layups movements) dunk animations and crossovers
5.Put back in shoot-around practice arena you had in nba live 09 before going into a game to keep gamers playing not customer appealing either having to wait any sort of time. (Y) :D

I promise if you guys put this in live especially for nba live 15 2k will be TOAST!

Also be sure to check out my YouTube #1 NBA Live 14 Commentator
"Got a little rep for getting people to buy nba live 14" #facts

Striving To be the best God bless you guys! have a great day.
phpBB [video]
:cool: :bowdown:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NotYourAverageFlight

Re: All Live Needs to dominate is..

Postby TheHypeMachine on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 pm

I think you will find NBA Live 15 will need a lot more than you have listed, but its a start, NBA2K has had a lot of time to polish their game, not without issues of their own, but having released a game the past few years & gauging off the community what needs fixing it kind of puts NBA Live behind quite a bit since Live 14 was the big reboot, and it didn't go so smoothly, and rightly so in many instances, I'll be honest I'm not keen on the update for Live 14, I feel its a lost cause, and by the time they do polish NBA Live 14 it will be October again and Live 15 will be going onto shelves, so what does that say to all those who waited patiently for NBA Live 14 fixes & updates? IMHO they should just leave Live 14 how it is, ok you took some hits, but you released a game, it has potential, but your gonna end up on the backfoot again EA, you have been here before, and if you cant learn from your mistakes the community wont be so forgiving if your next installment is not a huge upgrade
TheHypeMachine

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:21 am

Supposedly the update isn't too far away. I have to imagine the stuff they're working on for NBA Live 14 is also going to be in NBA Live 15, so I don't think the latter will suffer for them having worked on post release updates for the former. Also, I think it's important that they deliver on their promise of updates, so they shouldn't pull the plug on what they've got planned for NBA Live 14.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby NotYourAverageFlight on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Yea lets hope they can stick with it
NotYourAverageFlight

Return to NBA Live 14