Video: NBA Live 14 Vs Real Life NBA Vs FIFA 14

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

Video: NBA Live 14 Vs Real Life NBA Vs FIFA 14

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:32 pm

I did a video showcasing Live 14 vs Real life NBA Vs FIFA, on how the team can improve the game play, check it out!! Let's keep this feedback going

phpBB [video]
ThaLiveKing

Re: Video: NBA Live 14 Vs Real Life NBA Vs FIFA 14

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Thank you for comparing the running and acceleration in Live. That is my biggest gripe with the game along with the time it takes to throw and catch passes. The weird thing is that certain animations take no time at all, like shooting, so I know they can do it. If they did that for both offense and defense and increased the passing/receiving animations, I think they would have a much more fluid game because it would balance itself out.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Video: NBA Live 14 Vs Real Life NBA Vs FIFA 14

Postby ThaLiveKing on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:56 am

Pdub wrote:Thank you for comparing the running and acceleration in Live. That is my biggest gripe with the game along with the time it takes to throw and catch passes. The weird thing is that certain animations take no time at all, like shooting, so I know they can do it. If they did that for both offense and defense and increased the passing/receiving animations, I think they would have a much more fluid game because it would balance itself out.

The passing is ridiculously slow. Trying to swing the ball takes longer than it actually should, basketball moves faster than that. That's why I compared it to FIFA 14, the one touch passing is amazing and you can create so many opportunities with it. If they can get the animations to flow together much faster NBA Live can be fun to play. Just trying to execute plays in a half court set, is not fun
ThaLiveKing

Return to NBA Live 14