FIBA WORLD 2K10: R E L E A S E D

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: FIBA WORLD 2K10: R E L E A S E D

Postby Gytiz9 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 am

Doesnt work for me,cuz portrets are terrible and wrong cf's too there's no away jersey and a lot more...
Gytiz9

Postby g4ns0_ on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 am

finally...

But my 2K10 already been deleted a few months ago . :lol:
g4ns0_

Postby AndresNocioni on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:46 am

I will give my opinion after download and play a little.
I played only in Argentina, against the U.S., Brazil and Spain
I saw the cyberfaces well done, the shirts are very good and the appearance of the players also.
in what he referred to gameplay in the games I played I have no complaints.
if I think there are many things to correct, were present NBA players in some Fiba teams,
most of the CFS are incorrect and do not correspond to the Fiba team players
Unfortunately the patch does not work with low graphics, that do not know if this can be corrected in subsequent versions, which in my case the game gets slower and heavier and my computer does not support high graphics
In order to finish, I think is an excellent patch, which must be correct many things we can do together, of course congratulations to the creators of the patch, and hopefully with time to tease out new versions for improvement.
Bends is also a free patch, which only did the creators for we can play all.
One question I have, it can be adapted in some way to play with low graphics? Because really for me to play it on low or high graphic change a lot.
AndresNocioni

Postby Devilish Soldier on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 am

Downloading right now. Thanks for this patch (Y)
Devilish Soldier

Postby joehayek on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 am

can we edit the cyberfaces of the players? or it's impossible?
joehayek

Postby gOry on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 am

joehayek wrote:can we edit the cyberfaces of the players? or it's impossible?

sure you can,..you also can remove the nba player from this roster via REDitor..

btw,big thx for eda and d-fish for the release :bowdown: ..thx for your hard work guys :applaud: ..wish to see you patching again in 2k11.. (Y) (Y)
gOry

Postby AndresNocioni on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:51 am

is there a way to adapt to low graphics?
would be nice to all users who use and hope this patch go better with the permission of the creators as they are not going to do.
For where to start? tutorials that can be read? programs? etc.
AndresNocioni

Postby gOry on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 am

AndresNocioni wrote:Unfortunately the patch does not work with low graphics, that do not know if this can be corrected in subsequent versions, which in my case the game gets slower and heavier and my computer does not support high graphics
One question I have, it can be adapted in some way to play with low graphics? Because really for me to play it on low or high graphic change a lot.

what happen when you play in low settings bro?what problem you got?the court,jersey,or what?
i guess you can adapt it to low set,but need some work to do...for quick solutions,look at the court file first,its fxxx or fxxx_lo?if its fxxx,rename it as fxxx_lo then put on your game folder..but i dont think it will give you perfect result..to get perfect result,you must import texture from fxxx to fxxx_lo..you can do it with iff editor/jersey editor if your OS is 32 bit..and use 3d modtool if your OS is 64 bit...
gOry

Postby AndresNocioni on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 am

Hello, yes ,when y play en low , court and jerseys diden´t see.
AndresNocioni

Postby gOry on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:55 am

maybe you can try my method above..same as for jersey file..but dont forget to backup your file bro,just in case..
gOry

Postby laynewonder on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:57 am

hey man ! the patch is awesome . you guys eda , d-fish and the company did great job. i'll never forget this project . thank you very much ! in filipino "MARAMING SALAMAT PO !"
laynewonder

Postby AndresNocioni on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:00 pm

gOry wrote:maybe you can try my method above..same as for jersey file..but dont forget to backup your file bro,just in case..

Thank for the Answer, I will Try.
if I play in a lower resolution the game goes better, not ideal but at least it is playable
AndresNocioni

Postby gOry on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 pm

no problem bro (Y) ..here something to read about it..viewtopic.php?f=124&t=74807
read jao post..
JaoSming wrote:rename them from f005.iff to f005_lo.iff

if the finals logo and other logos show up but shouldnt, youll need to open the iff file up in an editor and import a blank dds file to replace those textures.
gOry

Postby Rafael on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:58 pm

omg this patch is fantastic!
"A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early mornings, especially when your friends are going out, you're going to the gym, those are the sacrifices that you have to make if you want to be an NBA basketball player.” -- Jason Kidd

NBA2K.com= MijolaryNets
Rafael

Postby Behindshadows on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:36 pm

First of all, I would like to congratulate and say thanks to everyone who took the time to create this highly impressive mod.

I'm having a lot of fun with it, I know i will have to use Reditor to edit a few CF's of people like Splitter, and a few others.

But overall, you guys have done an amazing job! Also just a tiny request, if you guys haven't already done so! Can you release the portrait.iff files with the Brasil, Ukraine, etc. player images on them. I saw like the other mods done before where these were done. Just wondering if you had that laying around since it wasn't in the rar files.
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby lucho_88 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 pm

mine doesnt work, i put every file in the 2k folder, i even backed up the files, but nothing happens, when i load the roster, the portraits doesnt match up, the jerseys are the nba jerseys, and the logos doesnt work either, anybody can help?
lucho_88

Postby iPrototype on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:42 pm

I think the big problem here is the Portraits. Great patch but probaly some problems in packing the file. Mind fixing this please?

BY THE WAY for those who don't know, there is an icon somewhere in the .rar files. It's called "Icon.Ico" and it looks like the fiba logo. Just so you can put as your shortcut instead of that Alien Kobe Bryant.
iPrototype

Postby gOry on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 pm

lucho_88 wrote:mine doesnt work, i put every file in the 2k folder, i even backed up the files, but nothing happens, when i load the roster, the portraits doesnt match up, the jerseys are the nba jerseys, and the logos doesnt work either, anybody can help?

maybe you put those file in the wrong place?or load wrong roster?or maybe you play in low settings?
gOry

Postby Behindshadows on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 pm

iPrototype wrote:I think the big problem here is the Portraits. Great patch but probaly some problems in packing the file. Mind fixing this please?

BY THE WAY for those who don't know, there is an icon somewhere in the .rar files. It's called "Icon.Ico" and it looks like the fiba logo. Just so you can put as your shortcut instead of that Alien Kobe Bryant.

I got a better one I created if anyone wants to use it....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby Nypper on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank all the persons who contribute to the creation of this amazing patch. I think they all deserve our respect because they did it FOR FREE! and omg it must have taken a lot of their free time!

Obviously, it's not perfect and especially about the portraits. But anyway, I enjoy playing with the teams. I think the rating is great, the sliders are really really good looking at the way the games weres during the world championship.

On top of that, I have a little problem with the scoreboard : I play in the widest configuration (1240*1098) and even when I decrease it, I cannot see it entirely. Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem?

Again, I congratulate the creators of this patch!! They really really deserve it!
Nypper

Postby çmdonlei on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:48 pm

tnx patchers!! great work! im playing spain and greece now :applaud: :applaud: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Filipino
çmdonlei

Postby cissosick on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Ive been waiting for this patch.. and great Job to the patchers.. but is it just me, or are there very few cfs? and most are all created players?.. and does the JORDAN national team really dont have a jersey?.. they are still wearing Portland trail blazers jersey in my game?.. can anyone answer my queries? tnx :)
cissosick

Postby Fibaa on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 pm

WHERE IS KOSOVO ON SERBIA MAP!? Kosovo is Serbia, but we can't see him in the logo map!?

Ајде Срби да им се најебемо миле маме због овога!
Fibaa

Postby theinvisibleshadow on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Where are the portraits? AND HOW DO I TRANSFER 1 PLAYER FROM THE OLD ROSTER TO THIS ROSTER? And why I can't create a player????
And why is it lagging on each attack?
theinvisibleshadow

Postby Lakers_4ever on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Home team jersey doesn't work. I play with medium graphics :) can someone help me with this ?

portrets doesn't work at all, but i really don't give a fuck about this :)

thank you for patch!
Lakers_4ever

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding