* 95-96 rosteR tribute video to all those that worked on it.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: * 95-96 roster fixed by ginwae and uploaded by defjam pg

Postby bee-boy on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am

radosz0 wrote:Hi.
I can play quick game but i can't play season becouse game turn off to windows.
Somebody help me :?:

did you download the new updated roster on the first page?
ImageWhether you Love him or Hate him you gotta Respect him.
bee-boy
U-Mad!!!!

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 am

yeh stomp, we all have our days man, no worries bro. im shocked by it to, but it is, what it is, at least you spoke the real on the matter. keep doing you bro, and as ive said, i thank all you guys for what yall have done specially with this mod, and it just keeps getting better, really enjoying it. def bro great job on the logos, n pics they look great. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby regret on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Def, thank you so much for the logos, they look amazing. This roster is looking better and better every day. STOMP did an excellent job laying the groundwork and foundation for this roster when he released it. Now Def is making it all come full circle with the portraits and logos.
Can't wait for those portraits, man! How're they comin' along?
regret

Postby regret on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry for the double post, but something just happened. I put the .cdf files. (the logos) in my 2k10 folder with the 96 roster and all that. Whenever the game loads up and it starts to go to the "Quickplay" screen for the team selection, it just instantly crashes. It has to be the logos doing this. Anybody know what's up?
regret

Postby DefJam on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm

If you guys downloaded ultranix fix roster that one has not the bulls and magic fix like one guy told us here.Also you said cdf files,did you also put the small iff files? You have to put everything that I posted here in the logos message.When I work with iff cdf program it makes both files that I have to put in the game,if you still have some problems then I don't know what's going on,maybe someone can give you the backup files.
DefJam

Postby StormsWarning on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 am

DefJam wrote:If you guys downloaded ultranix fix roster that one has not the bulls and magic fix like one guy told us here.Also you said cdf files,did you also put the small iff files? You have to put everything that I posted here in the logos message.When I work with iff cdf program it makes both files that I have to put in the game,if you still have some problems then I don't know what's going on,maybe someone can give you the backup files.

yeh you just have to change the legend players to 4 on ultra's roster , and your good to go, is there a fix for the black arms of bob sura , and the white arms no head for billy owens ?
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 am

custombuiltx wrote:
DefJam wrote:If you guys downloaded ultranix fix roster that one has not the bulls and magic fix like one guy told us here.Also you said cdf files,did you also put the small iff files? You have to put everything that I posted here in the logos message.When I work with iff cdf program it makes both files that I have to put in the game,if you still have some problems then I don't know what's going on,maybe someone can give you the backup files.

yeh you just have to change the legend players to 4 on ultra's roster , and your good to go, is there a fix for the black arms of bob sura , and the white arms no head for billy owens ?

can someone do that for us and post re post it i would but for some reason i have bug i instlled windows 7
wo when i change anything in the reditor my game crashes (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby regret on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:28 am

I downloaded all three of the logos (Large, Medium, Small) on Megaupload. Am I supposed to download the sendspace files too? I just figured they were the same, but you mirrored them on Megaupload. I was wondering where the .iff files were. My bad! Thanks!

Also, someone should make a start-up screen for this. It'd help tie things together.

Edit: I just put the .iff files in my folder, and now the game works fine with the logos, they look amazing in-game.
Last edited by regret on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
regret

Postby regret on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 am

I forgot that some of the players like Pippen (legends) were disappearing. Is it only some of the legends, or all of them? Also, when you say to change everyone to pitype 4 in REDitor do you mean EVERY player that is a 0? Or are there specific players? If I change everyone that is a 0 to a 4, will it mess the roster up?
regret

Postby DefJam on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 am

I don't know about the legends,please tell me exactly which players I need to change to pitype 4 and all that.I'm sure there are some legends that have created cyberfaces so they are not disappearing.I will change them in roster file and also I'm planning to release the portrait pack if everything goes alright.At least 10 players from each team will have portraits,I said at least,so I think it sounds pretty nice.
DefJam

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am

DefJam wrote:I don't know about the legends,please tell me exactly which players I need to change to pitype 4 and all that.I'm sure there are some legends that have created cyberfaces so they are not disappearing.I will change them in roster file and also I'm planning to release the portrait pack if everything goes alright.At least 10 players from each team will have portraits,I said at least,so I think it sounds pretty nice.

all of them need to be changed that we are using i would just change anyone from the 90's
and thx for the logos man they look great now all i need is jordan and rodman and all the other bulls pics and i will be set lol
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby StormsWarning on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:58 am

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:
custombuiltx wrote:

can someone do that for us and post re post it i would but for some reason i have bug i instlled windows 7
wo when i change anything in the reditor my game crashes (Y)

i can load the roster up if you guys want ive changed them to the pit4, but i don't know what i have to do for bob sura and billy owens, are there numbers i have to change in the editor or is it something of actually creating cf's for them?
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby DefJam on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:06 am

I have both cyberfaces of bob sura and billy owens and they look normal in the game,I will put them in the png files pack when I will release the portrait pack.
DefJam

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 am

DefJam wrote:I have both cyberfaces of bob sura and billy owens and they look normal in the game,I will put them in the png files pack when I will release the portrait pack.

thx Def sorry custom ive been meaning to get around to that for you bro my bad man, right now i am watching the game so ill talk to you guys later
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby DefJam on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 am

Tell me which players you changed.All the players to pitype 4? Or just legends? Legends have pitype0 but there are some players not legends that have pitype 6 or pitype 5,do I have to change them too?
DefJam

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

someone please post the roster so i can play something tonight man i wish my reditor worked
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby StormsWarning on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm

k here ya go guys, this is the re-edited roster that ultra did, i just changed pit4 for the legends, so they will show up in season mode. i also loaded a season file that has about 6 games on it for a test.

( thx stomp bro, hope you enjoyed the game )

defjam bro, all i did was the legends, for the 90's year, the ones that had 0 i put those to 4 , the ( 6) and ( 5 ) i left as is bro.

yes plz do load those cf's if you can man, ty for the portraits to.

http://spiderman74.webs.com/nba%2095%20 ... Roster.rar
(Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby wody on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 pm

hey custombuitx thats good news :D but link does not work.... unless for me
wody

Postby regret on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:00 pm

I changed all of the pitypes on my own, everything is going smoothly now. All we need are the portraits, and CF's for Bob Sula, Billy Owens and Vlade Divac. Two bench players from the Timberwolves too. Can't remember their names.
regret

Postby DefJam on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Thanks for editing roster but please don't do anything with roster file,I am editing the roster file by changing a lotta numbers to make the portraits work.I'm not gonna copy the numbers on another roster file again.Here are some more news,I deleted all the free agents easily so we won't have any d-wade lebron james and all that type of players in association mode.I'll check out what I can do more with free agents.
DefJam

Postby wody on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 pm

defjam what a nice news!! :D waiting for this and custombuiltx the links works now for me,thanks too
wody

Postby DefJam on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:30 pm

So I checked out the 2002-2003 roster thread and I saw some messages that draft classes have some problems or something like that,so maybe we could add the 96 draft class to the free agents,same with 97 draft class.The ratings would be medium or low.For example I verson would have something like 72-74,Bryant 70 or like that.I mean ratings wouldn't be very high so it won't affect much.I really don't know how to create the draft classes.
DefJam

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 am

hey guys i want to do an old school scoreboard so i wanna try to change it by using this old school Logo
using the other TNT as a base but i need a better quality pic than the one below can someone try to help
find a better quality logo please. if not i will try with this one but at least see what you guys can do thx a bunch (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:20 am

the bottom one is perfect but now we need the top part with the nba on it, any help anyone
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding