Portrait, logos, and more editor released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby eda on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 pm

If you are still getting and error, try to run the program in VISTA SERVICE PACK 2 compability mode-it worked for me. I have windows 7.
User avatar
eda
Lives happily ever after.
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:17 am
Location: Lithuania,Vilnius

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby atraks[LTU] on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Can I add with this program a portrait on player created by me ?
atraks[LTU]
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby atraks[LTU] on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:07 pm

I have Vista 64bit and I have such problem:
Image
atraks[LTU]
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby HellBoy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Maby creators have add png format in this editor ? Ofcorse if posible ;)

EDIT:

Posible to edit jersey numbers with this editor ? if yes then write file name taht needed to be edited
Image
User avatar
HellBoy
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby eda on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 am

I'd like to know that too, which files contain numbers?
User avatar
eda
Lives happily ever after.
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:17 am
Location: Lithuania,Vilnius

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby ccc( .).) on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 am

i know you're all hyped up with 2k10 unfortunately for me i don't have it yet.. know im on a wrong thread but uhm.. excuse me :mrgreen: i tried this program on 2k9 files and it works fine.. now i got one question.. how do i add a portrait to a player with the gray silhouette? :cheeky:
User avatar
ccc( .).)
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby jor1980 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:42 am

HellBoy wrote:Maby creators have add png format in this editor ? Ofcorse if posible ;)

EDIT:

Posible to edit jersey numbers with this editor ? if yes then write file name taht needed to be edited



My friend stelios is working on a jersey editor, you will able to change numbers, andeverything in the jersey even the position of names and numbers
User avatar
jor1980
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby HellBoy on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 am

WoW, good news jor1980 :)
Image
User avatar
HellBoy
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby bassmaster21 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

sir how can i get rid of the player indicators and stamina bars??pls help sir....i really want a none cousor game... :|
bassmaster21
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:59 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby kevin82485 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 pm

will this work in xp mode for windows 7 64 bit version?
kevin82485
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Angelo on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

nope ive tried it already but it wont work i suggest you use a virtual machine for editing or using this tool or dual boot your system
Image
User avatar
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 5904
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby ahcoy on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:39 pm

jor1980 wrote:
HellBoy wrote:Maby creators have add png format in this editor ? Ofcorse if posible ;)

EDIT:

Posible to edit jersey numbers with this editor ? if yes then write file name taht needed to be edited



My friend stelios is working on a jersey editor, you will able to change numbers, andeverything in the jersey even the position of names and numbers



I'm looking forward to this. :)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
ahcoy
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: Republika ng Pilipinas

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby BoFF on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:26 am

jor1980 wrote:
HellBoy wrote:Maby creators have add png format in this editor ? Ofcorse if posible ;)

EDIT:

Posible to edit jersey numbers with this editor ? if yes then write file name taht needed to be edited



My friend stelios is working on a jersey editor, you will able to change numbers, andeverything in the jersey even the position of names and numbers


sweet! any chance that you guys can make a program for customizing arena music?
BoFF
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby HellBoy on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:00 am

BoFF wrote:
jor1980 wrote:
HellBoy wrote:Maby creators have add png format in this editor ? Ofcorse if posible ;)

EDIT:

Posible to edit jersey numbers with this editor ? if yes then write file name taht needed to be edited



My friend stelios is working on a jersey editor, you will able to change numbers, andeverything in the jersey even the position of names and numbers


sweet! any chance that you guys can make a program for customizing arena music?


I think it is posible now with GoldWave program, but I dont chek it, when I chek I will say :)
Image
User avatar
HellBoy
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby BoFF on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:16 pm

its not letting me load up the portraits.cdf....i made a copy of portraits.cdf and placed it on the desktop but the tool doesnt let me pick it up as in its not showing up in the "creat new cdf" ...the only option it shows is edit files and in the videos it has edit files cdf....
BoFF
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby alphanumeric on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:33 am

ForTheWin wrote:i know you're all hyped up with 2k10 unfortunately for me i don't have it yet.. know im on a wrong thread but uhm.. excuse me :mrgreen: i tried this program on 2k9 files and it works fine.. now i got one question.. how do i add a portrait to a player with the gray silhouette? :cheeky:


I'd also like to know how to do this. I'd been wanting to replace those blank portraits first hand. It's annoying me. :?
Image
I Bleed Purple And Gold.
User avatar
alphanumeric
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby jor1980 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 am

BoFF wrote:its not letting me load up the portraits.cdf....i made a copy of portraits.cdf and placed it on the desktop but the tool doesnt let me pick it up as in its not showing up in the "creat new cdf" ...the only option it shows is edit files and in the videos it has edit files cdf....



read the readme, you must create portrait.edit and then load it, with the .edit file program can create the new .cdf and the new .iff
User avatar
jor1980
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby BoFF on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:05 am

yeah i got it but im getting the same error as this guy...i have Win 7 64 bit...

atraks[LTU] wrote:I have Vista 64bit and I have such problem:
Image
BoFF
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Angelo on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 am

Kris wrote:nope ive tried it already but it wont work i suggest you use a virtual machine for editing or using this tool or dual boot your system
Image
User avatar
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 5904
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Mojazz on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:51 pm

This is what i've got everytime I'd try to copy what the tutorial did...

Image

So, what did I missed?

I got this everytime I'm about to open portrait.cdf file... please help TS!

thanks!
User avatar
Mojazz
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Mabuhay

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby jor1980 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am

Mojazz wrote:This is what i've got everytime I'd try to copy what the tutorial did...

Image

So, what did I missed?

I got this everytime I'm about to open portrait.cdf file... please help TS!

thanks!

You have 64 bit system?if you have it that is the problem
User avatar
jor1980
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Mojazz on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:19 am

jor1980 wrote:
Mojazz wrote:This is what i've got everytime I'd try to copy what the tutorial did...

Image

So, what did I missed?

I got this everytime I'm about to open portrait.cdf file... please help TS!

thanks!

You have 64 bit system?if you have it that is the problem



nope, just running windows vista 32bit...
User avatar
Mojazz
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Mabuhay

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby kevin82485 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 pm

In 64 bit Win 7 NBA 2k10 installs in "Program Files (x86)" not "Program Files". Does the program recognize that the access path to NBA 2K10 is in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ directory for 64 bit Win 7? Maybe it would work then? I don't know anything about making programs, just an idea...
kevin82485
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Ryan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Kris wrote:Damn i cant use this app because of my OS

Gotta use Virtual Machine to use this


Same here.
Image
User avatar
Ryan
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:29 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby kevin82485 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:09 pm

I've tried running this program in Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64 bit, and it still does not work...I've also tried running it in Vista compatibility mode and that doesn't work either...Is there a chance that someone will release a package that includes portraits for all the players who do not have them? I'd do it myself, but I can't get this program to work on my computer. I swear I am following the instructions exactly.
kevin82485
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby jor1980 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:44 pm

kevin82485 wrote:I've tried running this program in Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64 bit, and it still does not work...I've also tried running it in Vista compatibility mode and that doesn't work either...Is there a chance that someone will release a package that includes portraits for all the players who do not have them? I'd do it myself, but I can't get this program to work on my computer. I swear I am following the instructions exactly.


The program is not compatible with 64 bits, you need to run it on a virtual machine
User avatar
jor1980
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby justinpot on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:50 pm

can you edit the logo for created teams??
User avatar
justinpot
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby kevin82485 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:43 pm

jor1980 wrote:
kevin82485 wrote:I've tried running this program in Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64 bit, and it still does not work...I've also tried running it in Vista compatibility mode and that doesn't work either...Is there a chance that someone will release a package that includes portraits for all the players who do not have them? I'd do it myself, but I can't get this program to work on my computer. I swear I am following the instructions exactly.


The program is not compatible with 64 bits, you need to run it on a virtual machine


I've already tried that...it still does not work.
kevin82485
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby DANet on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:45 pm

kevin82485 wrote:
jor1980 wrote:
kevin82485 wrote:I've tried running this program in Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64 bit, and it still does not work...I've also tried running it in Vista compatibility mode and that doesn't work either...Is there a chance that someone will release a package that includes portraits for all the players who do not have them? I'd do it myself, but I can't get this program to work on my computer. I swear I am following the instructions exactly.


The program is not compatible with 64 bits, you need to run it on a virtual machine


I've already tried that...it still does not work.


Do you have framework 2.0 installed on your virtual machine? That is required as well...
User avatar
DANet
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:00 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby kevin82485 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:50 pm

DANet wrote:
kevin82485 wrote:
jor1980 wrote:
kevin82485 wrote:I've tried running this program in Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64 bit, and it still does not work...I've also tried running it in Vista compatibility mode and that doesn't work either...Is there a chance that someone will release a package that includes portraits for all the players who do not have them? I'd do it myself, but I can't get this program to work on my computer. I swear I am following the instructions exactly.


The program is not compatible with 64 bits, you need to run it on a virtual machine


I've already tried that...it still does not work.


Do you have framework 2.0 installed on your virtual machine? That is required as well...


Yep
kevin82485
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Ryan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:11 pm

I got it to work on XP mode in Windows 7 after installing framework 2.0. Thanks for the very useful tool Jor. (Y) (Y)
Image
User avatar
Ryan
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:29 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby ahcoy on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:28 am

Kris wrote:Damn i cant use this app because of my OS

Gotta use Virtual Machine to use this



What's your OS tol? I used Windows 7 tol, It worked. :D
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
ahcoy
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: Republika ng Pilipinas

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby tnt23 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 am

wow its amazing ...so amazing:) thx
ALLTiME ALLSTARS
Image
User avatar
tnt23
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:50 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby kevin82485 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 pm

null
kevin82485
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Krawhitham on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:49 am

Any clue on how the portrait.iff links portraits to portrait/face IDs. If we knew how the iff linked to the ID we could add NEW portraits not just replace existing portraits
User avatar
Krawhitham
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:50 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Blade Runner on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Could someone please create a Larry Bird portrait to use with legends using NBA2K Gifts :: Headshots :: by UltraNIX please?
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby the last laker on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm

can we edit portraits in 2k9 with it?
Image
User avatar
the last laker
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Mr.Xcitement96 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 am

the last laker wrote:can we edit portraits in 2k9 with it?


Yes, I already tried it. (Y)
User avatar
Mr.Xcitement96
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby 500bloc on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Will you add the ability to change the grey silhouettes that the drafted rookies come with?
500bloc
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Tha King on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:20 am

why i can create ? new .iff/.cdf ?
Image
You can now donate to me, to make me more motivated on patching! thank you for those who are supporting me.
User avatar
Tha King
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby suirad on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 pm

2k9 and 2k10 cdf files are interchangable i know but i have a question. how would i go about resizing boykins picture from 2k9? if i import the dds file from 2k9 in without editing its to big ingame on 2k10. photoshop does not recognize the dds file for me to edit the photo. even if i change it to bmp its not recognized by photoshop. can anyone shed any light on this.
suirad
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby suirad on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Im using photoshop cs3 and the plugins for nividia wont show up. are these plug ins incompatiable with that version? if so can anyone point me to a newer version or tell me whats the deal as all i need is this last step as i have done my first portrait
suirad
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby LittleMan on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:58 pm

i pretty much have the same question what exact tools r u using in the vid because the photoshop cs3 wont let me close after copying to make the picture fit
User avatar
LittleMan
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby LuckyJosh on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:36 pm

suirad wrote:Im using photoshop cs3 and the plugins for nividia wont show up. are these plug ins incompatiable with that version? if so can anyone point me to a newer version or tell me whats the deal as all i need is this last step as i have done my first portrait

it`s compatiable with photoshop cs 4
User avatar
LuckyJosh
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Romano338 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 pm

But... does it work for 2k9 files ?

Thanks !

EDIT
Doesn't work.
Have an error when I open the edit, and when I click on a texture, it tells me that it is already in use.
F**k. Too bad.
So I can't edit the portraits...
Image
Romano338
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:53 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby [Double LC] on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:30 pm

any update about this tool???
GOD is GOOD, All the Time !!!

[Facebook] [Double LC - Blog] [bbs.baballs.com]
Image
[<<CLICK ME>>]
"Sorry My Sucks ENGLISH !!!"
User avatar
[Double LC]
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: Kapuso sa Bayan Ni Juan

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby kylla_phi on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:06 am

I NEED HELP>>> whenever i try to insert my DDS texture made from Photoshop it always says to check if the DDS type, dimension and mipmap is the same as the old one... But it is the same, i saved it correctly with the appropriate dimensions and mipmap... what shall i do... :cry: :cry: :cry:
kylla_phi
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:02 am

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Ricoy on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 am

i downloaded the nvidia plugin that you prvided in the first post.. the problem is i cannot SAVE my work in .dds format?.. that is why i cannot i INSERT TEXTURE.. because it is not a .dds format.. hope u can help me... :|
I'm A TERRYBGOOD FAN....
User avatar
Ricoy
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby Blade Runner on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Is it possible to add (*not replace) portraits for players who don't have them like Larry Bird for example. How can we do this and how do you determine wich portrait number belongs to which players? > Is there a formula for this?
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Portrait, logos, and more editor released

Postby john26 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:08 am

Nice tool. thanks for making this

one question

In the near future, would you be able to make it so that texture number is same to the iff number of player

Also if we can insert textures with this tool, instead of just replacing the textures already inside the cdf file.
john26
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests