How can i create a jersey?

Talk about NBA 2K10 here.

How can i create a jersey?

Postby santifr on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Hello everybody, i'm new in this forum, i'm from Argentina and i have a little question:

How can i create jerseys?, i've got the Jersey Editor, but i need templates (textures)...

I make kits and other stuffs for Pro Evolution Soccer until 2006.. So, use Photoshop is not a problem for me :mrgreen:

Well, Where i can find a tutorial? or something to help me..

Thanks and sorry for my terrible english xD

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro.. Soy argentino y tengo una duda:

Como puedo crear camisetas? Ya tengo el Jersey Editor, pero necesito algun template (textura)..

Yo hago kits (camisetas) y otras cosas para el Pro Evolution Soccer desde el 2006 (PES6).. Asi que el hecho de usar Photoshop no es un problema, je..

Bueno, donde puedo encontrar un tutorial? o algo que me ayude..

Gracias
santifr

Re: How can i create a jersey?

Postby Mr.Xcitement96 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:55 pm

santifr, i would advice you to study the existing jersey that the jersey patchers releases, and for that you can make your own. Also, see the sticky thread in NBA 2K10 releases and previews there are lot of stuff there that can help you, like logos of RYAN and jersey tutorial by jor1980. ok happy patching. (Y)
Mr.Xcitement96

Re: How can i create a jersey?

Postby santifr on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks for the answer, i will try to do my first jersey now (Y) I'ts look more complicate than Pro Evolution xD but i will try it anyway

EDIT: I have a problem.. i've got the texture of my jersey ready (the texture number 8 in jersey editor), but i can't replace the texture of the original .iff.. how i have to save the texture?

EDIT2: I found it :D Now: how i create the green texture? (Texture 1)

EDIT3:

Well, i edit the textures of pants and jersey (no green textures and others) and this is the result:

The team is Boca Juniors (Argentina)

I do the jersey based on the New York Knicks jersey of VIK70R..
santifr

Return to NBA 2K10