There is a memory editor called TSearch, you use this to edit values in games.
Download TSearch: http://www.timsvault.com/cheattools/tsearch.zip
Download Cheat Table: http://www.mediafire.com/?wkmynmzdizy
Follow these instructons:
1. Run NBA 2K10, go to the slider options from the main menu
2. Edit these sliders to how you want them
3. Run TSearch.
4. Open process button -> Choose nba2k10.exe
5. Click the Open button, open the cheat table.
6. Go through the list and Freeze any values that have been changed
7. Load your My Player file
8. Save your My Player file straight away as you have changed these values, and then you wont need to change them again