Fiba Patch

Talk about NBA 2K10 here.

Fiba Patch

Postby playground on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:51 pm

This might sound stupid but I was wondering if someone could make a Fiba patch for 2k10 for the tourney next year, and some teams that aren't playing. I know it takes forever to make something so big so as added incentive I'd be willing to pay for it, name ur price as long as it's not over $25. I could help out with all the information, but I know squat about patching. I don't really care if it replaces all my files or something. Thanks guys
playground

Re: Fiba Patch

Postby cs-alex on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am

You mean Euroleague patch?I would like to join to edit team if someone else would like to do it.I can create rosters,search for information,and man ofcourse I don't need money
cs-alex

Postby playground on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:08 am

i meant the fiba world tournament next year, with the national teams. I know that it can be time-consuming to make a patch like that, and not a lot of patch makers seem to be interested in making it, that's why I'm willing to put money up :D :cheeky: .
playground

Postby guigou on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 am

I can help is in the patch or the patch euroleague national teams...
I can help with selections BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, AND PUERTO RICO REP.DOMENICANA so do not know the uniform
not need money do not crowd and so we join each one can help as we do this patch
guigou

Postby playground on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

alright let's get this ball rolling. :mrgreen: ..so guigou u saying you can help with rosters and u need someone to make the uniforms?
I can get the information for these teams and probably uniforms pictures too; japan, iran, angola and nigeria, and probably some others that i cant think of
playground

Postby guigou on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 pm

if any of you know how to make the uniforms will not help our work, photos are easy to achieve and roster editor V Zola will leave in a couple of 10 hours then start working, if someone has experience with Blender 3d also helped
guigou

Postby DonHarmider on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:17 am

Great idea.I was looking for something like this too.If someone made a full patch and created teams like israel and poland for the tournament too,i would be willing to pay some bucks.
DonHarmider

Postby guigou on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 am

peoples has begun to make the players of the patch but I need someone to make uniforms and send me
guigou

Postby playground on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:22 pm

dang...i would hate 4 this to come to a halt. Anyonw out here who knows how to make uniforms????? Hell, i would make one if i had step by step instructions...
playground

Postby guigou on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 am

as I said so need someone to make uniforms, I started by using and already finished, now I'm doing in Brazil faces then I see how the logo and portraits
guigou

Postby playground on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Does anyone feel like helping? Even just a little? Please??? :(
playground

Postby guigou on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 am

found a great set of national teams and also teams from Europe: "international basketball 2009" which can be found on the net in version rip it has practically all national teams from FIBA important, so the names of the players is wrong because a license, but it and easy to fix, download and test
guigou

Postby playground on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 pm

thx! hopefully this can keep on going!!
playground

Postby zubinho on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:14 am

Ok I would like to help :D
Right now I have problem with my monitor but when I fix it I could start making some uniforms.
Just little information about uniforms. I have some problems with numbers. They are placed too low. If I put them higher they can be placed either left or right, not center :(

Cheers!
zubinho

Postby playground on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanks :bowdown: That should be okay as long as they are visible. These are the teams I was thinking of having...
Turkey
USA
Angola
Côte d'Ivoire
Tunisia
Iran
China
Jordan
New Zealand
Australia
Brazil
Puerto Rico
Argentina
Canada
Spain
Serbia
Greece
Slovenia
France
Croatia
...and two teams for the other FIBA zones:

FIBA Americas
Dominican Republic
Mexico

FIBA Asia
Japan
South Korea

FIBA Africa
Nigeria
Cameroon

FIBA Europe
Russia
Lithuania

I'll start looking for some uniform pitures...hope to have them up soon
playground

Postby zubinho on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 am

it's up to my hardware dealer.
If I get my monitor tomorow I'll start making them tomorow.

Is anyone going to make cyberfaces for some players(at least 1 or 2 best players per team)?
zubinho

Postby guigou on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 am

would have to have some expert with us to make the Cyberface but I certainly will help
Last edited by guigou on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
guigou

Postby playground on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 am

obrigado por tudo guigou, com sorte isto nao vai acabar :mrgreen: . Anyone else willing to help out with cyberfaces??????
playground

Postby playground on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 am

any new developments??? :(
playground

Postby DonHarmider on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello,i am grateful you are making this patch.thx man.but could you please include polish national team in this patch.they have some high profile players in europe and one of the best centres in the nba.Gortat,Lampe,Ignerski,Szewczyk and Thomas Kelati soon to join the Team,they have players that scratcehd on playing in the NBA or actually played there.So once again think about it.
I could make such an argument for Israel too but enough for now.
Is there a way i can help with research and infos or anything?Just let me know.

Greetings
DonHarmider

Postby playground on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:33 pm

we need any help we can get...on anything at all. if you can get pictures of uniforms or anything else it will be good. Nothing has been done really, this is a hard and long project, so whatever help we can get would be helpful
playground

Postby IllWillP44 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Hey guys, if anyone wants to do patches for 2K11 I am looking to do the following teams, but I would be happy to help with another patch that you guys have already started. My teams I wanna do are as followed

Portugal
S. Korea
Nigeria
Macedonia
Bosnia
Dem. Rep. of Congo
Panama
Ukraine
Poland
Sweden
Dominican Republic
Iceland
Uruguay
Venezuela
Senegal
Israel
Cyprus
Tanzania
Czech Republic
Cape Verde
Finland
Chinese Taipei
Netherlands
Georgia
Norway
Belgium
Cameroon
Egypt
Latvia
Ivory Coast
Qatar
Angola
Australia
China
New Zealand
Japan
Jordan
Philippines
Argentina
Brazil
Croatia
Canada
England
France
Germany
Greece
Iran
Italy
Lithuania
Mexico
Puerto Rico
Serbia
Slovenia
Turkey
Jamaica

I am getting NBA 2K11 in a couple days, if you can already get these teams with other patches let me know, I am also interested in knowing if you can play teams from one patch against teams from another

Thanks, any feedback would be most welcome I am a hard worker and would definitely finish these if started
IllWillP44

Postby IllWillP44 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:31 pm

And forgot Tunisia, Uruguay, Montenegro, and Bosnia

This would cover all of the top 48 FIba teams ranked internationally with some extra teams in there.

I am able to access rosters for every team so that won't be a problem, jerseys I might need help with and faces, I am not sure how to get the faces and jerseys so they look like real-life
IllWillP44

Return to NBA 2K10