NBA 2K10 PC BUGS AND GLITCHES THREAD

Talk about NBA 2K10 here.

Re: NBA 2K10 PC BUGS AND GLITCHES THREAD

Postby wade_03 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm

I cannot intentional foul in my game. I press the button and the player does the act but the opposing player just drops the ball and no foul is called and I checked it is on in in the nba rules settings and all foul sliders are at 50...................what is the problem????
wade_03

Postby Kaaba on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:39 am

Delete your Settingsfile !
Kaaba

Postby darenot2 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 am

I cant even play the game anymore it crashes now everytime I play it. I can probrably get in half a game or so, but even in association just sim games isnt stable. I can always tell when its gunna crash because the announcers stop talking and all the sound goes out, I have to restart my computer because nothing else works as it makes my system un responsive...its not my system because im not the only one having these problems. I really hope that there is a patch soon, and honestly I cannot recommend or justify the purchase or anyone buying this game. This is a slap in the face to all gamers on all platforms, and just goes to show its all about money. Gone are the times or classic games that when you heard the word patch it meant an expansion or mod on a game. People's xbox 360 having 3 rings of death or overall stop working, ps3 non responsive or having the same course. I still have my playstation(gray one) and it still works after all these years no glitches or rings of death and all my games for it dont need patches...the gaming industry is dead people, I honestly cant even get mad at game pirates anymore.
darenot2

Postby Chino on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:34 pm

I found this glitch when I was playing My Player mode. I passed the ball to our PF then he made this overhead pass. The ball hit the bottom of the rim and the pass is considered as a score :lol: .
Chino

Postby TomCat on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Chino wrote:I found this glitch when I was playing My Player mode. I passed the ball to our PF then he made this overhead pass. The ball hit the bottom of the rim and the pass is considered as a score :lol: .

Haha that's awesome, but stupid lol I had something similar also in My Player. I was guarding the opposing PG and he was standing under the ring and attempted to throw and Alley-oop but the ball went up through the bottom of the ring and then back down through the top. It was counted as a score lol
2K10 Blazers Association | Photoshop Thread
Stan Smith "said", not wrote:Evening. Even-ing. Making things even.
TomCat
Providing quaility ____ since 1991

Postby michael beasley30 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 am

guys i think i had one external glitch!

For example i play an association or a my player mode,
everything is ok i save i load,i save i load,you know progressing the modes

After some time gone by,i got load and it says,that the file is corrupted!
that happens in any saved file!

I unistalled it and re-installed it again but the same thing happens!

and so i can't play some mode cause the progression is lost eventually!
Beas is SuperCool

click it you won't regret it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTWxDh8_-c

Michael Beasley's Top 10 09-10 Plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrtltVGHBow

Wade's Wrath
michael beasley30

Postby XPviper on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:49 pm

I don't know if it's a glitch or just my luck, but I'm having a problem with injuries ir association mode. My team players never get injured. I tried to turn down Durability slider to about 20's and turned up injury severity, but it still doesn't work. Any solution?
XPviper

Postby tee-pane on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 pm

I saved a game with like 10 seconds to go in the fourth the away team has the possession and I am up by one, whenever a free throw takes place, the game crashes.
tee-pane

Postby Kieran on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm

XPviper wrote:I don't know if it's a glitch or just my luck, but I'm having a problem with injuries ir association mode. My team players never get injured. I tried to turn down Durability slider to about 20's and turned up injury severity, but it still doesn't work. Any solution?

Me too. I've turned up injury severity, and turned down durability and I still haven't received injuries in game. Only time I copped an injury was when I simmed a game.
This plus the intentional foul problem and the backcourt violation problem are the ones I experience the most, hopefully all will be resolved in the patch.
Kieran

Postby Patr1ck on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:22 pm

Try turning durability up instead of down. IIRC, last year it was backwards.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bmur on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 am

I'm not sure what I did, but whenever I got to play a quick game, it never actually goes to the tip-off and beyond. It just recycles clips of the user's point guard and the refs standing around before the tip-off. Does anyone have an idea of what this may be?
Bmur

Postby Kieran on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Pdub wrote:Try turning durability up instead of down. IIRC, last year it was backwards.

I can confirm that this has worked. Turned the durability and now my players are getting injured. Although I turned it up a little too far I think as I have copped one every game since I did.. so I've got it on about 55 now with injury severity at 60 which seems to throw the occaisional injury at a more realistic rate.
Kieran

Postby Daboom on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 am

I have a problem too, in association. I can´t trade with other teams! I am the Hawks and I can only trade with the Heat, because they are the next team in the list. And also, what file do I need to delete for the intentional foul thing?
Daboom

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:45 am

The settings.dat file is the one you delete to fix the intentional foul bug. I can't confirm if this will fix your problem since you are already in an association.

To select with other teams to trade with you need to use one of the triggers on your gamepad, or use these keys "<" ">" on your keyboard.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby fasz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:03 am

Hey buddys , i have a little problem with online , the game crashes when im on the lobby and someone accept my request , i don't know how to fix that stuff, im on XP Home edition
fasz

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

Yuck. Just got to the NBA Finals. Game crashes everytime I try to play game 1 after the objectives screen.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby el badman on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 am

Fed up with the game getting stuck when I make substitutions before upcoming freethrows (you just see the player getting ready for the FT, and it stays like that until you take a timeout or exit the game), or when the fucking referee goes to inbound the ball but gets stuck behind cheerleaders... :evil:
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

Postby Patr1ck on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 am

Damn, now I know why it's crashing. Since I did a drill after the last game of the conference finals before the nba finals, it must of erased the fourth quarter stats and now it is counted as a loss. The reason it is crashing is because there is no more games on my team's schedule. So, in order to be able to play, I need to find where the score is by hex editing and somehow turn it back to a win.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pether_10 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:16 am

guys i need help.. :( :( :( :( :(

when i play a quick game or any other game modes in NBA 2k10(e.g. Blacktop,my player,association,etc.), i have a choppy game play in the 1st 2 minutes of playing. After 2 minutes of playing, the game runs normally.

i play a quick game with 7 minutes per quarters. Starting in 7 min. down to 5 min. , the game is choppy and slow. After that the game runs normally until the game is finished..

Pls. i need help..

if u have an answer, pls. feel free to PM me... :D :D

thx!,,, :D :D :D
pether_10

Postby Daboom on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:09 am

But where is the settings file? Is it in the saves, if yes then i deleted it and the intentional fouls were still not working :(
Daboom

Postby NuJerz2K1 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Hey what's the latest on that official PC patch for 2k10, coming out anytime soon?

ps Here's my situation, when running a game or even practice with the player details on HIGH I get a slow-mo player movement but in-game commentary is good. Then I lowered the resolution a bit as well as set arena, player detail, court everything to low and then the slow motion is gone and I get a real-life player movement, BUT the commentors sound all bad and chopped up, don't understand a thing, like listening to a broken record player. so..high player detail = slow motion + good commentary / low player detail = no slow motion + no commentary...... Is there any way of fixing that? Making high player detail with no slo-mo and good commentary. Anyone had this scenario before? Please help...thanx!
Trueeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
NuJerz2K1

Postby vinz on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 am

so there. after winning my first championship in my player mode, my game crashes and then i can't proceed to my 2nd season. it's over. (N)
vinz

Postby NuJerz2K1 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Bummer...:( (N)
Trueeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
NuJerz2K1

Postby c0nr4d on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Started an association, and after playing the first game, saved and closed the game normally. just now loaded it back up and went to play game 2 and she crashed on me after the load screen...from reading these pages, seems like this can only be fixed with the nonexistant PC patch, right?

good thing i didnt pay for this game... :mrgreen: though it has been fun thusfar by playing NBA Today games and other cool features.
c0nr4d
The One and Only
NLSC Team Member

Postby NuJerz2K1 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:06 pm

c0nr4d wrote:Started an association, and after playing the first game, saved and closed the game normally. just now loaded it back up and went to play game 2 and she crashed on me after the load screen...from reading these pages, seems like this can only be fixed with the nonexistant PC patch, right?

good thing i didnt pay for this game... :mrgreen: though it has been fun thusfar by playing NBA Today games and other cool features.

Yo, same thing happened to me. played 2 games actually in association mode, and when I went to load my 3rd game, it crashed while loading the pregame screen. I tried again and it worked...but for how long who knows. We need a patch desperately! :evil:
Trueeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
NuJerz2K1

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10