NBA Live 10 for another year?

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

NBA Live 10 for another year?

Postby atlwarrior on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 pm

I love this game so much that i will play it for another year. Im just not feeling Elite. Who else wants to do the same?
atlwarrior

Re: NBA Live 10 for another year?

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Haven't played the demo yet so I can't comment but my backup plan is my NBA Live 06 Dynasty and NBA 2K11.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby atlwarrior on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 am

Andrew wrote:Haven't played the demo yet

Youre in for a treat. :)
atlwarrior

Postby Axel The Great on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:56 am

I haven't played the demo yet, as the fucking PS Store won't open for me. Based on other people's opinions, it's for the best. :lol: I'll buy 2K11 this year, but I will continue playing Live 10, main reason being is that I have a dynasty thread going on. Still, Live 10 was a good game (not great), and I'll still play it for years to come, despite all the swearing I've directed towards my television for the impossible things the AI pulls out. :lol:
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm feeling a lot more positive than most about the demo (full impressions will be up sometime today) but yeah, my backup plan is still NBA Live 06 and/or NBA 2K11 over NBA Live 10 if it comes to that.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby brett35 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm actually thinking the same thing. I stopped making my rosters because i couldn't upload them anymore and I still can't today. It always says my EA Servers aren't working. I thought maybe Elite was coming out in a month so it wouldn't be a big deal to me anymore. Elite demo did not live up to its hype at all and I was thinking about continuing where I left off with my rosters.

There's a few things though.
1. I cannot upload them.

Two I came up with this proposal.

I was looking all throughout XBOX Live on Live 10 and looking for a way to play with my rosters that I have on my game. Whatever mode you try though whether its versus, lobby, team play, fantasy teams, even online leagues you have to play with their DNA roster. Yeah that's cool, during the season, but they should give you at least an option to play with your own rosters online. Especially in online leagues. If you play with your own rosters online all games should be unranked i have no problem with that and I totally agree.

Now this is my real proposal.
I need someone to figure out a way to play with your own rosters online because I want to play a online league with my rosters, not like an online league in the game, but we control it. I would keep a website with all stats, standings, league leaders, MVP races, stories about games, all the aboe like the real league. We would all play with the same team like a franchise sorta, play 10-15 games then have a playoffs. Have trades and everything. Have forums to talk about the games too..

How cool would that be?

If only I could figure out a way to play with your own rosters online. Or if the same two people would have the same rosters, which would be the right thing to do.

I think that would be a really fun idea, because honestly I get bored playing against the computer and 82 games is too long in dynasty, and I want to keep playing NBA Live 10.
@bbially22 <--twitter

gamertag: NIKE BAWWLAAA13
brett35

Postby atlwarrior on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Andrew wrote:Haven't played the demo yet so I can't comment but my backup plan is my NBA Live 06 Dynasty and NBA 2K11.

Me and you both are nba live 06 pc fanatics. People dont appreciate that game enough :) . Til this day i cannot find any other nba live game that executes the fastbreak better than this game. The AI is so fun to play with.

@ Brett35 sounds like a cool idea but getting other people to do it will be the hard part. You should see what the people at the OS boards think too before you try it and introduce them to your website what you did in your last roster.
atlwarrior

Postby brett35 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 pm

True I feel ya, but I'm sure a lot of people would do it because i had my friends list on xbox live full from my rosters, an adidas live run team full, and two online leagues full of people that subscribed to my roster. Im sure 8 of those people would love to do it but yeah ill run it by OS, thanks.
@bbially22 <--twitter

gamertag: NIKE BAWWLAAA13
brett35

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 pm

attention deficit wrote:Me and you both are nba live 06 pc fanatics. People dont appreciate that game enough :) . Til this day i cannot find any other nba live game that executes the fastbreak better than this game. The AI is so fun to play with.

People tend to be divided over Freestyle Superstars because it can be overpowering but to this day I still have a lot of fun with 06.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby gorkamorka666 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:03 am

after playing demo i dont want to play live10 again, but if i have no choice...
gorkamorka666

Return to NBA Live 10