My Playoffs active in Dynamic Season

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

My Playoffs active in Dynamic Season

Postby Andrew on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm

If you've been playing Dynamic Season games in NBA Live 10, you will notice that the My Playoffs option has become accessible now that the 2010 NBA Playoffs are underway. For the uninitiated, selecting this option will begin a custom 2010 NBA Playoffs using a combination of the stats and results you have produced through playing Rewind games and real NBA stats and standings. If you're not quite ready to start the Playoffs and would like to play some more Rewind games first to alter the season standings, the option to replay games and subsequently edit/re-write your Dynamic Season will remain available until you choose to enter My Playoffs.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 10