All-Star Rosters Updated in NBA Live 10

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

All-Star Rosters Updated in NBA Live 10

Postby Andrew on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 pm

The latest Dynamic DNA updates for NBA Live 10 include updated lineups for the East and West All-Stars, in addition to updated Rookie and Sophomore rosters. Anthony Morrow has been added to the Sophomores roster (though Derrick Rose remains as the tenth man should you want to use him anyway) and Chauncey Billups is on the Western All-Stars with Chris Paul still featured on the injured reserve.

It appears as though there will be some additional updates to the All-Star rosters this week however, as it has been announced that Brandon Roy will miss the All-Star Game and starter Carmelo Anthony may also sit out due to injury (just when I thought I'd finished updating the All-Star rosters in the patches for NBA Live 2005-08; I'll hopefully have them out this week as well). I would expect this Friday's Dynamic DNA update to include the replacement for Brandon Roy as well as Carmelo Anthony if necessary.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: All-Star Rosters Updated in NBA Live 10

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 am

The latest Dynamic DNA updates for NBA Live 10 include Chris Kaman on the Western All-Stars, with Brandon Roy moved to the injured reserve. It would appear that further updates to the All-Star rosters are likely be made within the next couple of days however, as both Kobe Bryant and Allen Iverson will not play in this year's All-Star game in Dallas and have been replaced by Jason Kidd and David Lee respectively.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: All-Star Rosters Updated in NBA Live 10

Postby Andrew on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 pm

The latest Dynamic DNA updates for NBA Live 10 add David Lee to the East All-Stars and Jason Kidd to the West All-Stars, while moving Allen Iverson and Kobe Bryant to the injured reserve. The rosters notably feature Derrick Rose and Jason Kidd starting for the East and West respectively, though Joe Johnson and Dirk Nowitzki are currently expected to start in place of AI and Kobe. The correct lineups will of course be featured in all Dynamic DNA updates following the All-Star Game tomorrow.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 10