PS3 Addias Live Run Team

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

PS3 Addias Live Run Team

Postby qwomack74 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 am

Ok, no offense, but I am tired of waiting till a team gets formed to play some Live Run games. (Personally I think it should just be a pick up game like a gym, you just log on and get put on a team. It would be more fun and easier) So I have decided to put together a team. I have a PS3 and I'm looking for players that want to play. I havent come up with a team name but that is a minor detail. Please post here if you would like to play. I would like to start playing some time tomorrow so post here with your PSN ID and I will send out invites. I am looking for at least 5-7 players just in case one of us cannot show up. Loo forward to hearing from you and will give out more details through this thread if you are interested.

PSN - Cross-Eyed-Kid
Lebron James #23, Cleveland Cavaliers
........WE ARE ALL WITNESSES!!!!!!!
qwomack74

Re: PS3 Addias Live Run Team

Postby Hellasbasketball on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 am

my PSN ID is l23bjcc you can join my team if you want
Hellasbasketball

Postby MrSaynomo on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:52 am

A bro im lookin in to join a addias live run team played it alt on 2k and would love to experience it on live my PSN MrSaynomo i will had you on mines tonight when i get off work,lookin forward too gaming with you
MrSaynomo

Postby alwalte2 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm

I have started a live run squad and am looking for new members. I am on frequently and play all the time.
Hit me up if you want to join.
PSN ID: Biggin2541
Squad Name: THE NAC
alwalte2

Return to NBA Live 10