Questions and Comments

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

Questions and Comments

Postby dascoot on Sat May 30, 2009 7:13 am

I want to know what systems will NBA Live 2010 be on? I also am hoping that unlike last year and am not sure if it will be on PS2 that they fix the substitutions deal. I liked 08 because of that and I get sick of most of the time the same five guys playing all 48 minutes. I think a draft list would be cool too. I think they could impliment that into a game and would be a very neat feature. Trading on draft night would be awesome too. More indepth scouting than saying strengths 3 pt shooting weakness dunking.
dascoot

Re: Questions and Comments

Postby RelaxntakeitEZ on Sun May 31, 2009 8:12 am

PS2 has to be on the verge of extinction...but i perhaps they make make carbon copy of 09 with updates rosters for it.
XBOX 360 Gamertag:RelaxntakeitEZ
The Sim League Live...coming Fall 2010
RelaxntakeitEZ

Postby Andrew on Sun May 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Nothing has been confirmed yet but Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii are a given. PC's up in the air, we've been expecting the last few PS2 releases to be the last but they haven't been as yet so who knows and I'd say there's a good chance of another PSP release.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Stress Fracture on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Andrew wrote:Nothing has been confirmed yet but Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii are a given. PC's up in the air, we've been expecting the last few PS2 releases to be the last but they haven't been as yet so who knows and I'd say there's a good chance of another PSP release.

They should really add some stuffs when they do release it in PSP. Make it look like the other console releases.
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm

There's no way they could possibly do that. From the smaller storage media of UMDs to lesser hardware compared to the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, there's no way the PSP version will rival the games on other platforms in terms of graphics, modes and features.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Stress Fracture on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Oh, ok. They should just edit the portraits, courts and add the playoff logos.
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Well, no question it should strive to be the best product available given the limitations of the platform. But it will always pale in comparison to the versions made for the more powerful platforms.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby mr.polo on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 pm

CAN YOU ALL ADD LIKE....... MAGIC AND ALL OF THE LAKERS OLD TEAMS AND DO IT FOR
EVERY TEAM ....LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL TEAMS
mr.polo

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 am

EA cannot do that until they secure likeness rights for all the appropriate players.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 10