Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

17-18 Roster Update Pre-Release.

- All player images and attributes have been updated.
- I used "Dr B" mod NBA Live Hard Classic Edition because he added some palette changes that look really good.
- I used DEJFATMAN NBA Live 96 editor to edit the stats.
- The stats were pulled from NBA 2K17

I plan to do an update with new stats for the 2018 season. Some of the player images and shooting hands need to be tinkered with. I'm still figuring out a few of the unknown stats but I plan to work on that part for maybe a future or next years release.

For now some of the season stats and the way some computer players are controlled are off but it works great for 2 player action.

Sega Genesis

DIRECTIONS

When you start the game there are a few things you need to do because there are limitations with the editor I used.

1. Go to roster setup
2. Draft both teams
3. Press start to forfeit draft, you will get an error message
4. Restart rom. Toronto and Memphis will be drafted correctly this way.
5. You need to set up New Orleans. I have set it up so that the first team through the Lakers (minus Cavs) have a
player at the end of their roster that needs to be traded to the FA list. Once you do that, start the game and
select New Orleans from the Exhibition menu and everyone will be in the FA list in order for you.

This download was added Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:05 am by Boomd420 and last edited Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 am by Boomd420 • Last download Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

Similar Downloads

Definitive NBA Live 96
Draft Roster for NBA Live 96
Jersey Roster for NBA Live 96
NBA Live 15 Hardwood Classic Edition
NBA Live 19 Hardwood Classics (Sega Genesis)
NBA Live 20 HWC (Sega Genesis)
NBA Live 96 (SEGA) Editing Tools
NBA Live 96 2001 Season Complete Update
NBA Live 96 Current Roster Patch
NBA Live 96 Editor (WNBA-Ed)

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •