Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! External source. No deductions from user account.

Before downloading any files, always backup your original files.

Thanks to all of the developers of March Madness 2k14 for the great work that they have done to bring us the college basketball experience!

This is my first time modding, so it is a long way from perfect. I have created some of the MEAC and SWAC basketball teams and added a few other teams that were included in the MM2K14 game. Most of the artwork is from MM2K14, a beautiful job well done by the MM2K14 team. The cyberfaces do not match the individual players and were designed by the MM2K14 team, not me. Wish I did have those skills.

The following SWAC and MEAC teams are:

Alabama A&M
Alabama State
Alcorn State
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Bethune Cookman
Coppin State
Delaware State
Florida A&M
Grambling
Hampton
Howard
Jackson State
Mississippi Valley State
Morgan State
Norfolk State
North Carolina A&T
Prairie View A&M
SC State
Southern University
Texas Southern

2 other teams were created:

Clemson
South Carolina

Teams from MM2K14:

Arkansas
Connecticut
Florida
LSU
Memphis
Michigan
Oklahoma
UMass

• MEAC vs. SWAC Teams
This download was added Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:51 am by eighty and last edited Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 am by eighty • Last download from external URL on Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:56 am

Similar Downloads

MEAC VS. SWAC Teams And SIAC VS. CIAA Teams
NBA All-Time Greatest Teams Roster

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •