So what is in the finale?
- 30 Team Themed Street courts based on the Beach/Rooftop/Rucker/2K11 courts by RICH72601
- 3 Additional NBA Team Themed T-Shirts for each team by RICH72601 (labeled as "special thanks")
- Updated roster based on UBR v20 (with Bennett on T'Wolves) thanks to HAWK23
- 29 Street uniforms for each NBA team in addition to normal uniforms
- All prior NBA Street courts can be accessed through the More Options screen in Play Now (press rebound when choosing teams)
- Tendencies for players and coaches should make gameplay more Street-like
- I added my crappy backboards to Rich's courts...they do use TBM's HD Rim as a base.
- There is a lot more that could have been done for this mod or applied to Blacktop Revitalization....unfortunately time is an issue, sorry!
- Grabbed as many nicknames from Basketball-Reference as I could and a few others. Players without a nickname have their first name show up instead.
- 20% Boost to all stats for having a nickname, because Street (rotations unaffected by this, they were generated before the boost)
- Coach & Player Tendencies edited to kill all team defense, increase fancy and fast play, and remove the mid-range game (dunks or 3s)
- CPU players will use dribble moves more often, uncontested alleyoops will be thrown often.
- If players had an aggressive backdown tendency, they will do it often to increase physical play. Others will get out of the post.
- Only stars have the "Touch" rating, so the ball should remain in their hands more.
- All upper body gear has been removed (leg gear remains, I'm not a monster), random chance for long or short sleeve shirts for all players.
- I'm sure there were others....