Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

Albys Realistic Roster 6.0

2013-2014 season (roster updated to 20th June 2014) and 2014-2015 season (roster updated to 28th September 2014)

This Realistic Roster and gameplay updates your game for a definitive basketball simulation.

To begin:

If you haven't before, download Necessary Files packs here:

1) Complete NBA 2K14 best faces pack (pack maked by Gybbyr, credits to various authors)
https://mega.co.nz/#!WAYkEKKR!8ymU2jFuu ... HqZsKDZxEY
(see preview faces here: https://imageshack.com/a/y3Sq/1 )

2) New players 2014 and some minor missing players: https://www.sendspace.com/file/8gi6af (credits to various authors, sorry for lack of precision on credits but I found on the web)

3) The best GLOBAL FILE for Albys Realistic Roster, I use this Assembled by my friend LeoVGki with SeanJohn, Lagoa and Gory's features: http://www.sendspace.com/file/906opo

4) See my NLSC thread for total jerseys update link:
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95068&p=1713352#p1713352

5) For new Charlotte Hornets jerseys and court, please download and install ThaKing jerseys and team (viewtopic.php?f=153&t=92795) and Mythbuster court ( Time Warner Cable Arena "THE HIVE" )

INSTALLATION:

1) Place all files from "new players and extra Tha King's jerseys" into your game folder
2) Place all files from "Roster 2013-2014" and "Roster 2014-2015" into you saves folder.
3) If you want a spectacular graphics, place all files from "Albys SweetFx for NBA2k14" into you game folder.

Now you're ready to play.

Start game and load Albys RR4 (for 2013-14 season) or RR6 (for 2014-15 season) and sliders (Albys settings)

For any problems, see my NLSC Forum thread:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89410

Special thanks to my friends Mauroth, JohnWest1985 and ThaKing for quality support! :-)
And also UTP for portraits

Features of Albys RR6

A total game revision:
- Rosters updated to 28th September 2014 (RR6) and 20th June 2014 (RR4)
- Added all new rookies and new players
- Updated ALL NBA players overall, tendencies (based on real stats NBA.com)
- Updated ALL NBA players Sigshots, shoes and accessories, dunk packages, Isomoves, role, plays, personality and career development
- Updated team rotations
- Updated Hot spots
- Updated coach profiles (based on real stats from NBA.com)
- Updated coach skills
- Real NBA playbooks: 50 plays for every team!
- Added more than 500 jerseys for NBA teams; some teams have various versions of accessories color for the same jerseys.
- Updated colors of accessories
- Various improvements for better Association mode
- Realistic sliders for best NBA 2K gameplay ever.
- Real draft class 2014-2015-2016 and 2017 by Mauroth (see his NLSC thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95001 )

RR 6.0 update:
- Added coach Flip Saunders with cyberfaces
- Fixed Glenn Robinson III name speech in game
- Updated NBA teams signings/transactions as of 28th September 2014
- Updated some contracts
- Updated rotations
- Some updates for players skills, tendencies, and Isomoves
- Added new Pelicans alternate red jersey (jersey file made by Pinoy)

Have a good play! :-)

Albys

This download was added Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 am by Albys and last edited Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:21 pm by Albys • Last download Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:05 pm

Similar Downloads

2017-2018 NBA Roster Final Update (Medevenx Tribute)
2018-19 Mackubex NBA 2K14 Roster V15
2K14 U R Basketball V91 [41 Complete Seasons Mods] + Accurate 22-23 Roster/Rotations [2023 Roster UPDATE! 6TH November!]
2KShiftLeader's (Tha2KProphet) 2017 Roster | BHM
All Euroleague Stars in FA Roster
Best 30 Historical Teams Roster
Blacktop Mode Roster
CFs ID List for URB 2017 Roster
Dr. J and Kareem Roster
FIBA 2K14 Current MC Roster and Association Roster Without Free Agents

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •